|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dufour's country of origin?
2. With which character did Natalya want to talk in Act 2, Part 2?
3. What did Natalya's father call her?
(a) "The daughter of Athena."
(b) "His Antigone."
(c) "Florence Nightingale."
(d) "Russia's Aphrodite."
4. Rakitin states that he is "like wax in your hands" to whom?
5. What game are the characters playing in Act 1, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Natalya accuse of being "mysterious"?
2. Whose illness did Shpigelski intend to treat in Act 1, Part 3?
3. According to Islayev, who "lacks [...] love for his job"?
4. How much money does the loser owe the winner of the game in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Which character does Rakitin love?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)