|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sings a song in Act 2, Part 1?
2. What did Natalya's father call her?
(a) "Russia's Aphrodite."
(b) "Florence Nightingale."
(c) "The daughter of Athena."
(d) "His Antigone."
3. Who is Schaaf's partner in the card game?
4. Natalya believes that she and Rakitin are old in comparison to whom?
(b) Vera and Beliayev.
(c) Katya and Matvey.
5. Which character claims to be a "practical sort of person"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is going to teach Kolya to swim?
2. According to Natalya, what is one of nature's primary characteristics?
3. Which character does Rakitin love?
4. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
5. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)