|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person is not waiting for Natalya in the dining room at the end of Act 1?
2. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
3. Whom does Rakitin call a "stupid, fat, lumbering man"?
(c) The coachman.
4. Whom does Rakitin call "our unspoiled youth" in his soliloquy in Act 2, Part 2?
5. What is the name of the carpenter who is working on Islayev's project?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Katya picking in Act 2, Part 1?
2. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
3. Which character claims to be a "practical sort of person"?
4. What is the name of Kolya's horse?
5. Whom does Natalya call "Mr. Detective"?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)