|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
(a) The north wind.
2. What is Katya picking in Act 2, Part 1?
3. Who enters at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
4. According to Islayev, who "lacks [...] love for his job"?
(a) The Russian peasant.
(c) The German peasant.
(d) The American chimney sweep.
5. Whom does Natalya call "Mr. Detective"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Natalya believes that she and Rakitin are old in comparison to whom?
2. Which character does Shpigelski call grandmother?
3. What type of weather does Rakitin mention in Act 1, Part 2?
4. How old is Beliayev?
5. Who initially brings up the possibility of Vera getting married?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)