|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Beliayev lived in Natalya's household?
(a) A year.
(b) Five months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Four weeks.
2. According to Islayev, what object is "like a miniature tornado"?
(a) The ceiling fan.
(b) The kitchen whisk.
(c) The winnowing fan.
(d) The conveyor belt.
3. Who says that talking to Rakitin is like "making lace"?
4. In Act 1, Part 1, Rakitin states that Natalya is like what kind of animal?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A bear.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
5. Which character does Rakitin love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters at the beginning of Act 1, Part 3?
2. What does Vera suggest that Beliayev call her?
3. Who plans to be Natalya's partner in "educating" Beliayev?
4. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
5. What is the name of the carpenter who is working on Islayev's project?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)