|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plans to be Natalya's partner in "educating" Beliayev?
2. Who teaches Kolya's piano lesson?
3. About whom does Shpigelski tell a story in Act 1, Part 2?
4. Which character claims to be a "practical sort of person"?
5. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
(a) The Three Musketeers.
(b) Jane Eyre.
(c) A Christmas Carol.
(d) The Count of Monte Cristo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does Rakitin love?
2. Whom does Natalya accuse of being "mysterious"?
3. To whom does Shpigelski prescribe "little white pills"?
4. How many sisters does Beliayev have?
5. Who initially brings up the possibility of Vera getting married?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)