|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Schaaf carrying in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A crossbow.
(b) A Greek lexicon.
(c) A fishing rod.
(d) A cello.
2. Which character says to Natalya, "Each of us is a closed book, that's true"?
3. What is the name of Kolya's horse?
4. What is one of Shpigelski's vices?
5. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Natalya accuse of being "mysterious"?
2. With which character did Natalya want to talk in Act 2, Part 2?
3. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
4. What game are the characters playing in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Who wins most of the hands of the game in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)