|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says to Natalya, "Each of us is a closed book, that's true"?
2. Whom does Rakitin call "our unspoiled youth" in his soliloquy in Act 2, Part 2?
3. Who wins most of the hands of the game in Act 1, Part 1?
4. Which character does Rakitin love?
5. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
(c) The north wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Natalya call "Mr. Detective"?
2. Where did Beliayev live before coming to Natalya's house?
3. Which name below is the name of one of the suitors in Shpigelski's story in Act 1, Part 2?
4. To whom does Shpigelski prescribe "little white pills"?
5. Who teaches Kolya's piano lesson?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)