|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Kolya's piano lesson?
2. To whom does Shpigelski prescribe "little white pills"?
3. What does Natalya primarily want for Kolya?
(a) Strong ethics.
4. Natalya believes that she and Rakitin are old in comparison to whom?
(b) Katya and Matvey.
(d) Vera and Beliayev.
5. How many sisters does Beliayev have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two types of tree does Rakitin compare in Act 2, Part 2?
2. What game are the characters playing in Act 1, Part 1?
3. According to Rakitin, which character has recently been "constantly irritated"?
4. How old is Beliayev?
5. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)