|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
(a) The Three Musketeers.
(b) Jane Eyre.
(c) The Count of Monte Cristo.
(d) A Christmas Carol.
2. Rakitin states that he is "like wax in your hands" to whom?
3. Which character does Rakitin love?
4. As Natalya states in Act 2, Part 2, "there's nothing more depressing than gloomy" what?
5. Who sings a song in Act 2, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Schaaf, what is the "thief of time"?
2. What was Dufour's country of origin?
3. Who wants Katya to marry him?
4. With which character did Natalya want to talk in Act 2, Part 2?
5. Which name below is the name of one of the suitors in Shpigelski's story in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)