|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of weather does Rakitin mention in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A hurricane.
(d) A thunderstorm.
2. For what does Kolya request some glue?
(a) A slingshot.
(b) A stamp collection.
(c) A toy car.
(d) A kite.
3. How old is Beliayev?
4. According to Natalya, what is one of nature's primary characteristics?
(a) A threatening demeanor.
5. Which characters see Vera and Beliayev in the garden together in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Natalya and Rakitin.
(b) Katya and Matvey.
(c) Natalya and Islayev.
(d) Schaaf and Anna.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Beliayev pursue by climbing a tree?
2. As Natalya states in Act 2, Part 2, "there's nothing more depressing than gloomy" what?
3. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
4. In Act 2, Part 1, who reports having burst into tears unexpectedly?
5. Who says that talking to Rakitin is like "making lace"?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)