|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Rakitin and Natalya known each other?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Two weeks.
2. Who is Schaaf's partner in the card game?
3. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
(a) The Count of Monte Cristo.
(b) Jane Eyre.
(c) A Christmas Carol.
(d) The Three Musketeers.
4. As Natalya states in Act 2, Part 2, "there's nothing more depressing than gloomy" what?
5. Which two types of tree does Rakitin compare in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Apple and pear.
(b) Oak and maple.
(c) Oak and birch.
(d) Hickory and willow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is going to teach Kolya to swim?
2. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
3. What type of weather does Rakitin mention in Act 1, Part 2?
4. With which character did Natalya want to talk in Act 2, Part 2?
5. According to Islayev, what object is "like a miniature tornado"?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)