|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person is not waiting for Natalya in the dining room at the end of Act 1?
2. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
(a) Jane Eyre.
(b) The Three Musketeers.
(c) The Count of Monte Cristo.
(d) A Christmas Carol.
3. Who made Kolya a bow and arrows?
4. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
5. Who enters at the beginning of Act 1, Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wins the game definitively in Act 1, Part 2?
2. How old is Vera?
3. Which character says to Natalya, "Each of us is a closed book, that's true"?
4. How old is Beliayev?
5. Rakitin states that he is "like wax in your hands" to whom?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)