|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character claims to be a "practical sort of person"?
2. As Natalya states in Act 2, Part 2, "there's nothing more depressing than gloomy" what?
3. What did Natalya's father call her?
(a) "His Antigone."
(b) "The daughter of Athena."
(c) "Florence Nightingale."
(d) "Russia's Aphrodite."
4. According to Schaaf, what is the "thief of time"?
(d) Mowing the lawn.
5. Who is going to teach Kolya to swim?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Part 1, who reports having burst into tears unexpectedly?
2. What was Dufour's country of origin?
3. Whom does Rakitin call a "stupid, fat, lumbering man"?
4. Whose illness did Shpigelski intend to treat in Act 1, Part 3?
5. Which person is not waiting for Natalya in the dining room at the end of Act 1?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)