|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Kolya's horse?
2. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
(a) A Christmas Carol.
(b) The Three Musketeers.
(c) Jane Eyre.
(d) The Count of Monte Cristo.
3. Which character does Shpigelski call grandmother?
4. How long have Rakitin and Natalya known each other?
(a) Three years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Seven years.
5. Who is going to teach Kolya to swim?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wins most of the hands of the game in Act 1, Part 1?
2. Who initially brings up the possibility of Vera getting married?
3. Which name below is the name of one of the suitors in Shpigelski's story in Act 1, Part 2?
4. Which characters see Vera and Beliayev in the garden together in Act 2, Part 2?
5. Whom does Rakitin call a "stupid, fat, lumbering man"?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)