|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, Part 1, Rakitin states that Natalya is like what kind of animal?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A bear.
(d) A mouse.
2. What is the name of Kolya's horse?
3. Who teaches Kolya's piano lesson?
4. What is Schaaf carrying in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A Greek lexicon.
(b) A cello.
(c) A crossbow.
(d) A fishing rod.
5. Who initially brings up the possibility of Vera getting married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Shpigelski's vices?
2. Which female character takes snuff?
3. How many serfs does the girl in Shpigelski's story inherit from her aunt?
4. How long has Beliayev lived in Natalya's household?
5. For what does Kolya request some glue?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)