|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Rakitin call "our unspoiled youth" in his soliloquy in Act 2, Part 2?
2. For what does Kolya request some glue?
(a) A slingshot.
(b) A toy car.
(c) A stamp collection.
(d) A kite.
3. As Natalya states in Act 2, Part 2, "there's nothing more depressing than gloomy" what?
4. With which character did Natalya want to talk in Act 2, Part 2?
5. How long has Beliayev lived in Natalya's household?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Five months.
(c) A year.
(d) Two months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Beliayev?
2. Whom does Rakitin call a "stupid, fat, lumbering man"?
3. Which character claims to be a "practical sort of person"?
4. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
5. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)