|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Beliayev live before coming to Natalya's house?
(b) St. Petersburg.
2. What does Natalya primarily want for Kolya?
(d) Strong ethics.
3. Natalya believes that she and Rakitin are old in comparison to whom?
(a) Katya and Matvey.
(c) Vera and Beliayev.
4. What did Natalya's father call her?
(a) "The daughter of Athena."
(b) "His Antigone."
(c) "Russia's Aphrodite."
(d) "Florence Nightingale."
5. Whom does Natalya call "Mr. Detective"?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Rakitin in Act 1, Part 1, where did he see Islayev earlier in the day?
2. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
3. Rakitin states that he is "like wax in your hands" to whom?
4. What did Beliayev pursue by climbing a tree?
5. What type of weather does Rakitin mention in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)