|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What friend has been writing to Vera, hoping that she'll write back?
(c) Liza Moshnin.
(d) Anya Verenitsin.
2. Who says that talking to Rakitin is like "making lace"?
3. About whom does Shpigelski tell a story in Act 1, Part 2?
4. Natalya believes that she and Rakitin are old in comparison to whom?
(b) Vera and Beliayev.
(c) Katya and Matvey.
5. What is Schaaf carrying in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A fishing rod.
(b) A Greek lexicon.
(c) A crossbow.
(d) A cello.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which name below is the name of one of the suitors in Shpigelski's story in Act 1, Part 2?
2. Who wants Katya to marry him?
3. What is the name of the carpenter who is working on Islayev's project?
4. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
5. Which two types of tree does Rakitin compare in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)