|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Shpigelski's vices?
2. How long has Beliayev lived in Natalya's household?
(a) Five months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) A year.
3. Who is going to teach Kolya to swim?
4. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
(a) The north wind.
5. For what does Kolya request some glue?
(a) A stamp collection.
(b) A slingshot.
(c) A kite.
(d) A toy car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says to Natalya, "Each of us is a closed book, that's true"?
2. Where did Beliayev live before coming to Natalya's house?
3. According to Islayev, what object is "like a miniature tornado"?
4. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
5. Which character claims to be a "practical sort of person"?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)