|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Islayev, what object is "like a miniature tornado"?
(a) The winnowing fan.
(b) The conveyor belt.
(c) The kitchen whisk.
(d) The ceiling fan.
2. In Act 1, Part 1, Rakitin states that Natalya is like what kind of animal?
(a) A dog.
(b) A bear.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A cat.
3. How many sisters does Beliayev have?
4. What did Natalya's father call her?
(a) "Florence Nightingale."
(b) "Russia's Aphrodite."
(c) "His Antigone."
(d) "The daughter of Athena."
5. Who initially brings up the possibility of Vera getting married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Natalya primarily want for Kolya?
2. What is the name of the carpenter who is working on Islayev's project?
3. What is the name of Kolya's horse?
4. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
5. What did Beliayev pursue by climbing a tree?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)