|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which name below is the name of one of the suitors in Shpigelski's story in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What does Natalya primarily want for Kolya?
(b) Strong ethics.
3. Who wins the game definitively in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What is Schaaf carrying in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A cello.
(b) A crossbow.
(c) A Greek lexicon.
(d) A fishing rod.
5. About whom does Shpigelski tell a story in Act 1, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which female character takes snuff?
2. What does Vera suggest that Beliayev call her?
3. What is one of Shpigelski's vices?
4. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
5. How much money does the loser owe the winner of the game in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)