|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Rakitin in Act 1, Part 1, where did he see Islayev earlier in the day?
(a) At the dam.
(c) In the library.
(d) In the kitchen.
2. Who made Kolya a bow and arrows?
3. How long have Rakitin and Natalya known each other?
(a) Three years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Two weeks.
4. What did Beliayev pursue by climbing a tree?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A fly baseball.
(c) A bird.
(d) A kite.
5. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
(b) The north wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Part 1, Rakitin states that Natalya is like what kind of animal?
2. Who sings a song in Act 2, Part 1?
3. What game are the characters playing in Act 1, Part 1?
4. Who is Schaaf's partner in the card game?
5. Who wins most of the hands of the game in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)