|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
2. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
(a) The Three Musketeers.
(b) The Count of Monte Cristo.
(c) A Christmas Carol.
(d) Jane Eyre.
3. Who sings a song in Act 2, Part 1?
4. Who enters at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
5. What did Natalya's father call her?
(a) "His Antigone."
(b) "The daughter of Athena."
(c) "Russia's Aphrodite."
(d) "Florence Nightingale."
Short Answer Questions
1. Which female character takes snuff?
2. Who wants Katya to marry him?
3. Which name below is the name of one of the suitors in Shpigelski's story in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What does Vera suggest that Beliayev call her?
5. What type of weather does Rakitin mention in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)