|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
2. What did Natalya's father call her?
(a) "The daughter of Athena."
(b) "Florence Nightingale."
(c) "Russia's Aphrodite."
(d) "His Antigone."
3. About whom does Shpigelski tell a story in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What is the name of the carpenter who is working on Islayev's project?
5. How many sisters does Beliayev have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made Kolya a bow and arrows?
2. Whom had Rakitin been visiting before coming to Natalya's house?
3. Who wants Katya to marry him?
4. In Act 2, Part 1, who reports having burst into tears unexpectedly?
5. Who plans to be Natalya's partner in "educating" Beliayev?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)