|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the carpenter who is working on Islayev's project?
2. Rakitin states that he is "like wax in your hands" to whom?
3. What is Schaaf carrying in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A Greek lexicon.
(b) A cello.
(c) A crossbow.
(d) A fishing rod.
4. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
(c) The north wind.
5. To whom does Shpigelski prescribe "little white pills"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teaches Kolya's piano lesson?
2. Who wins most of the hands of the game in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What did Natalya's father call her?
4. Which character does Shpigelski call grandmother?
5. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)