|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that talking to Rakitin is like "making lace"?
2. Whom had Rakitin been visiting before coming to Natalya's house?
(b) The Krinitsins.
(d) The Verenitsins.
3. What is Schaaf carrying in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A fishing rod.
(b) A Greek lexicon.
(c) A crossbow.
(d) A cello.
4. What game are the characters playing in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does Natalya primarily want for Kolya?
(a) Strong ethics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the carpenter who is working on Islayev's project?
2. How much money does the loser owe the winner of the game in Act 1, Part 2?
3. How many sisters does Beliayev have?
4. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
5. What does Natalya like about Shpigelski?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)