|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Kolya's horse?
2. Whom does Natalya accuse of being "mysterious"?
3. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
(a) A Christmas Carol.
(b) Jane Eyre.
(c) The Three Musketeers.
(d) The Count of Monte Cristo.
4. Who initially brings up the possibility of Vera getting married?
5. Who wins most of the hands of the game in Act 1, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Beliayev pursue by climbing a tree?
2. In Act 1, Part 1, Rakitin states that Natalya is like what kind of animal?
3. Who says that talking to Rakitin is like "making lace"?
4. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
5. About whom does Shpigelski tell a story in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)