|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who initially brings up the possibility of Vera getting married?
2. According to Schaaf, what is the "thief of time"?
(b) Mowing the lawn.
3. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
(a) Jane Eyre.
(b) The Count of Monte Cristo.
(c) The Three Musketeers.
(d) A Christmas Carol.
4. Who is going to teach Kolya to swim?
5. About whom does Shpigelski tell a story in Act 1, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dufour's country of origin?
2. Which character does Shpigelski call grandmother?
3. To whom does Shpigelski prescribe "little white pills"?
4. Who is Schaaf's partner in the card game?
5. Who made Kolya a bow and arrows?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)