|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does Shpigelski call grandmother?
2. Which character says to Natalya, "Each of us is a closed book, that's true"?
3. Who initially brings up the possibility of Vera getting married?
4. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
(a) The Count of Monte Cristo.
(b) A Christmas Carol.
(c) Jane Eyre.
(d) The Three Musketeers.
5. Who plans to be Natalya's partner in "educating" Beliayev?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Shpigelski's vices?
2. Whom does Natalya accuse of being "mysterious"?
3. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
4. Who is Schaaf's partner in the card game?
5. Who made Kolya a bow and arrows?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)