|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom had Rakitin been visiting before coming to Natalya's house?
(b) The Krinitsins.
(c) The Verenitsins.
2. For what does Kolya request some glue?
(a) A stamp collection.
(b) A slingshot.
(c) A toy car.
(d) A kite.
3. Who says that talking to Rakitin is like "making lace"?
4. Who made Kolya a bow and arrows?
5. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Part 1, Rakitin states that Natalya is like what kind of animal?
2. What was Dufour's country of origin?
3. Which name below is the name of one of the suitors in Shpigelski's story in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What does Natalya like about Shpigelski?
5. How many serfs does the girl in Shpigelski's story inherit from her aunt?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)