|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plans to be Natalya's partner in "educating" Beliayev?
2. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
(a) The Count of Monte Cristo.
(b) The Three Musketeers.
(c) A Christmas Carol.
(d) Jane Eyre.
3. Whom does Natalya accuse of being "mysterious"?
4. How many serfs does the girl in Shpigelski's story inherit from her aunt?
5. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
(a) Natalya Petrochka.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom had Rakitin been visiting before coming to Natalya's house?
2. Rakitin states that he is "like wax in your hands" to whom?
3. Who initially brings up the possibility of Vera getting married?
4. Who is Schaaf's partner in the card game?
5. For what does Kolya request some glue?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)