|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
(a) Natalya Petrochka.
2. Which character does Shpigelski call grandmother?
3. Who is Schaaf's partner in the card game?
4. Who wins the game definitively in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Who wins most of the hands of the game in Act 1, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Shpigelski's vices?
2. In Act 1, Part 1, Rakitin states that Natalya is like what kind of animal?
3. What does Natalya like about Shpigelski?
4. How many serfs does the girl in Shpigelski's story inherit from her aunt?
5. Who is going to teach Kolya to swim?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)