|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made Kolya a bow and arrows?
2. For what does Kolya request some glue?
(a) A slingshot.
(b) A toy car.
(c) A kite.
(d) A stamp collection.
3. How much money does the loser owe the winner of the game in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) 20 kopecks.
(b) 40 kopecks.
(c) 70 kopecks.
(d) 150 kopecks.
4. How many serfs does the girl in Shpigelski's story inherit from her aunt?
5. Who wins the game definitively in Act 1, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom had Rakitin been visiting before coming to Natalya's house?
2. Which character says to Natalya, "Each of us is a closed book, that's true"?
3. What type of weather does Rakitin mention in Act 1, Part 2?
4. According to Schaaf, what is the "thief of time"?
5. Who enters at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)