|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Rakitin and Natalya known each other?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three years.
(d) Four years.
2. Who wins most of the hands of the game in Act 1, Part 1?
3. According to Rakitin in Act 1, Part 1, where did he see Islayev earlier in the day?
(a) In the kitchen.
(c) At the dam.
(d) In the library.
4. According to Schaaf, what is the "thief of time"?
(a) Mowing the lawn.
5. Which character does Shpigelski call grandmother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Natalya accuse of being "mysterious"?
2. Who is searching for a tutor in Moscow for Kolya?
3. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
4. Who is Schaaf's partner in the card game?
5. About whom does Shpigelski tell a story in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)