|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Kolya request some glue?
(a) A kite.
(b) A stamp collection.
(c) A toy car.
(d) A slingshot.
2. What was Dufour's country of origin?
3. Whom had Rakitin been visiting before coming to Natalya's house?
(a) The Verenitsins.
(d) The Krinitsins.
4. According to Rakitin in Act 1, Part 1, where did he see Islayev earlier in the day?
(b) At the dam.
(c) In the library.
(d) In the kitchen.
5. Who wins most of the hands of the game in Act 1, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many serfs does the girl in Shpigelski's story inherit from her aunt?
2. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
3. What game are the characters playing in Act 1, Part 1?
4. Which character says to Natalya, "Each of us is a closed book, that's true"?
5. Who says that talking to Rakitin is like "making lace"?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)