|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Rakitin in Act 1, Part 1, where did he see Islayev earlier in the day?
(a) In the library.
(b) In the kitchen.
(d) At the dam.
2. How long have Rakitin and Natalya known each other?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Seven years.
3. Which name below is the name of one of the suitors in Shpigelski's story in Act 1, Part 2?
4. Which character says to Natalya, "Each of us is a closed book, that's true"?
5. How much money does the loser owe the winner of the game in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) 150 kopecks.
(b) 20 kopecks.
(c) 70 kopecks.
(d) 40 kopecks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Kolya's horse?
2. Who wins most of the hands of the game in Act 1, Part 1?
3. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
4. Who wins the game definitively in Act 1, Part 2?
5. About whom does Shpigelski tell a story in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)