|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Schaaf, what is the "thief of time"?
(b) Mowing the lawn.
2. Who is going to teach Kolya to swim?
3. In Act 1, Part 1, Rakitin states that Natalya is like what kind of animal?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A bear.
4. According to Rakitin in Act 1, Part 1, where did he see Islayev earlier in the day?
(b) In the library.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) At the dam.
5. What game are the characters playing in Act 1, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rakitin states that he is "like wax in your hands" to whom?
2. Who enters at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
3. Which character says to Natalya, "Each of us is a closed book, that's true"?
4. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
5. Who wins the game definitively in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)