|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
2. Which character does Shpigelski call grandmother?
3. What was Dufour's country of origin?
4. About whom does Shpigelski tell a story in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Who wins the game definitively in Act 1, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Natalya accuse of being "mysterious"?
2. Who says that talking to Rakitin is like "making lace"?
3. Who enters at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
4. What did Beliayev pursue by climbing a tree?
5. What does Natalya like about Shpigelski?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)