|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says to Natalya, "Each of us is a closed book, that's true"?
2. What does Natalya like about Shpigelski?
(a) His physique.
(b) His upbringing.
(c) His appreciation for fine food.
(d) His sharp wit.
3. How many serfs does the girl in Shpigelski's story inherit from her aunt?
4. For what does Kolya request some glue?
(a) A stamp collection.
(b) A kite.
(c) A slingshot.
(d) A toy car.
5. Whom does Natalya accuse of being "mysterious"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Part 1, Rakitin states that Natalya is like what kind of animal?
2. How long have Rakitin and Natalya known each other?
3. What is one of Shpigelski's vices?
4. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
5. Who is going to teach Kolya to swim?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)