|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many serfs does the girl in Shpigelski's story inherit from her aunt?
2. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
3. Who initially brings up the possibility of Vera getting married?
4. What was Dufour's country of origin?
5. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
(a) The Count of Monte Cristo.
(b) Jane Eyre.
(c) A Christmas Carol.
(d) The Three Musketeers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
2. How much money does the loser owe the winner of the game in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Who says that talking to Rakitin is like "making lace"?
4. Which character does Shpigelski call grandmother?
5. Who wins the game definitively in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)