|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
(a) Natalya Petrochka.
2. Who wins the game definitively in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Who wins most of the hands of the game in Act 1, Part 1?
4. To whom does Shpigelski prescribe "little white pills"?
5. Which name below is the name of one of the suitors in Shpigelski's story in Act 1, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says to Natalya, "Each of us is a closed book, that's true"?
2. What is one of Shpigelski's vices?
3. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
4. What is the name of Kolya's horse?
5. Who is Schaaf's partner in the card game?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)