|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Schaaf carrying in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A cello.
(b) A crossbow.
(c) A fishing rod.
(d) A Greek lexicon.
2. What friend has been writing to Vera, hoping that she'll write back?
(a) Liza Moshnin.
(b) Anya Verenitsin.
3. In Act 3, Part 1, whose help does Shpigelski solicit in matching Bolshintsov and Vera?
4. In Shpigelski's opinion, which character "play[s] the coquette a little"?
5. Who enters at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says the first line in Act 3?
2. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
3. Which character flees when Islayev enters the room in Act 3, Part 3?
4. Whom had Rakitin been visiting before coming to Natalya's house?
5. Natalya is very happy with the way Beliayev has treated which character?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)