|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Schaaf, what is the "thief of time"?
(a) Mowing the lawn.
2. How long have Rakitin and Natalya known each other?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Three years.
3. Where does Vera go to school in Moscow?
(a) Madame Beatrice's.
(b) Madame Beauluce's.
(c) Madame Celeste's.
(d) Madame Berenice's.
4. What toy does Kolya have in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A kite.
(b) A train.
(c) A slingshot.
5. Who is Schaaf's partner in the card game?
Short Answer Questions
1. What friend has been writing to Vera, hoping that she'll write back?
2. What game are the characters playing in Act 1, Part 1?
3. According to Natalya, what is one of nature's primary characteristics?
4. Who wins most of the hands of the game in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Natalya believes that she and Rakitin are old in comparison to whom?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)