|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
(c) The north wind.
2. In Act 3, Part 3, Rakitin promises to tell Islayev everything within how much time?
(a) One week.
(b) One month.
(c) Two hours.
(d) One day.
3. Who wants Katya to marry him?
4. Who visits Natalya after Vera leaves in Act 3, Part 2?
5. What friend has been writing to Vera, hoping that she'll write back?
(b) Anya Verenitsin.
(c) Liza Moshnin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Natalya to declare her love to Beliayev?
2. How far is it from Bolshintsov's village to Natalya's house?
3. Which character says the first line in Act 3?
4. In Act 1, Part 1, Rakitin states that Natalya is like what kind of animal?
5. In Act 2, Part 1, who reports having burst into tears unexpectedly?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)