|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Schaaf's partner in the card game?
2. For what does Kolya request some glue?
(a) A stamp collection.
(b) A slingshot.
(c) A toy car.
(d) A kite.
3. Where does Vera go to school in Moscow?
(a) Madame Beauluce's.
(b) Madame Berenice's.
(c) Madame Celeste's.
(d) Madame Beatrice's.
4. How did Beliayev translate "quatre-vingt-dix"?
(c) "To be or not to be."
5. In Act 3, Part 3, Natalya insists that she is not "annoyed" with Beliayev but rather what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Natalya suddenly remember at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
2. What caused Natalya and Beliayev not to be friends previously?
3. Which name below is the name of one of the suitors in Shpigelski's story in Act 1, Part 2?
4. Natalya states that what is sometimes "worse than rudeness"?
5. Who wants to see Beliayev in Act 4, Part 2?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)