|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which name below is the name of one of the suitors in Shpigelski's story in Act 1, Part 2?
2. Which character states that she is "despicable in [her] own eyes too"?
3. Which female character takes snuff?
4. How long has Beliayev lived in Natalya's household?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Five months.
(c) A year.
(d) Two months.
5. What are the last words that Natalya says to Beliayev in Act 3, Part 3?
(a) "You fool!"
(b) "Hasta mañana."
(c) "Au revoir."
(d) "I'm sorry."
Short Answer Questions
1. Beliayev mentions that whose birthday is next week?
2. Who turns pale in Act 3, Part 2?
3. Vera realizes in Act 4, Part 2, that which character was "jealous" of her?
4. How long have Rakitin and Natalya known each other?
5. Whom does Natalya call "Mr. Detective"?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)