|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character sends Beliayev in to Natalya for dismissal?
2. Within how much time does Liza plan to respond to Shpigelski's proposal?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) One day.
(d) One week.
3. Whom had Rakitin been visiting before coming to Natalya's house?
(b) The Verenitsins.
(d) The Krinitsins.
4. Which character states that she is "despicable in [her] own eyes too"?
5. How did Beliayev translate "quatre-vingt-dix"?
(a) "To be or not to be."
Short Answer Questions
1. About which plant does Katya make a comment to herself in Act 4, Part 2?
2. Who sings a song in Act 2, Part 1?
3. Vera accuses which character of being "cunning"?
4. What does Beliayev intend to shoot in the garden?
5. Which character says to Natalya, "Each of us is a closed book, that's true"?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)