|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Beliayev?
2. As Natalya states in Act 2, Part 2, "there's nothing more depressing than gloomy" what?
3. Which character picked Vera a flower?
4. For what were Shpigelski and Bolshintsov supposedly searching in the garden?
(c) Lillies of the Valley.
5. Which character says to Natalya, "Each of us is a closed book, that's true"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Schaaf's partner in the card game?
2. Which character sometimes says "bed and brutter" instead of "bread and butter"?
3. What time is dinnertime in Natalya's household?
4. In Act 3, Part 2, Natalya pretends to be what relation to Vera?
5. What weather is occurring in Act 4, Part 1?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)