|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to see Beliayev in Act 4, Part 2?
2. Where did Beliayev live before coming to Natalya's house?
(c) St. Petersburg.
3. To whom did Natalya intend to marry Vera?
4. According to Natalya, what is one of nature's primary characteristics?
(c) A threatening demeanor.
5. In Act 4, Part 2, what does Beliayev give Katya?
(a) A banana.
(c) An apple.
(d) A peach.
Short Answer Questions
1. With which character did Natalya want to talk in Act 2, Part 2?
2. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
3. Which character flees when Islayev enters the room in Act 3, Part 3?
4. What is one of Shpigelski's vices?
5. According to Natalya, "in the eyes of the world" Vera is what?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)