|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Beliayev want to buy gunpowder?
(a) His rifle.
(b) His cannon.
(c) Getting rid of ants.
2. Where does Vera go to school in Moscow?
(a) Madame Beauluce's.
(b) Madame Beatrice's.
(c) Madame Berenice's.
(d) Madame Celeste's.
3. Where did Beliayev live before coming to Natalya's house?
(b) St. Petersburg.
4. What is the setting of Act 4, Part 1?
(a) The library.
(b) Natalya's sitting room.
(c) A room overlooking the garden.
(d) The kitchen.
5. According to Islayev, who "lacks [...] love for his job"?
(a) The Russian peasant.
(c) The German peasant.
(d) The American chimney sweep.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sisters does Beliayev have?
2. In Act 3, Part 1, whose help does Shpigelski solicit in matching Bolshintsov and Vera?
3. With which character did Natalya want to talk in Act 2, Part 2?
4. With which character does Natalya have no romantic connection whatsoever?
5. Who visits Natalya after Vera leaves in Act 3, Part 2?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)