|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many serfs does the girl in Shpigelski's story inherit from her aunt?
2. What does Vera suggest that Beliayev call her?
(b) Vera Natalyova.
3. Who wants Katya to marry him?
4. According to Shpigelski, what city influenced the style of the storeroom?
5. Who asks Beliayev's forgiveness in Act 4, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Beliayev want to buy gunpowder?
2. In Act 2, Part 3, which character is jealous of Natalya's affections?
3. What did Beliayev pursue by climbing a tree?
4. Who does Shpigelski state is "soft putty"?
5. How far is it from Bolshintsov's village to Natalya's house?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)