|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
2. Vera realizes in Act 4, Part 2, that which character was "jealous" of her?
3. Who wants Katya to marry him?
4. Which character states that she is "despicable in [her] own eyes too"?
5. Which character sends Beliayev in to Natalya for dismissal?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Beliayev and Natalya talking in Act 4, Part 3?
2. In Act 1, Part 1, Rakitin states that Natalya is like what kind of animal?
3. Whom does Natalya accuse of being "mysterious"?
4. At the end of Act 4, Part 3, what is waiting inside for the characters?
5. Where did Beliayev live before coming to Natalya's house?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)