|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Natalya say "good-bye forever" in Act 4, Part 3?
2. What time is dinnertime in Natalya's household?
3. Where did Beliayev live before coming to Natalya's house?
(c) St. Petersburg.
4. According to Islayev, who "lacks [...] love for his job"?
(a) The American chimney sweep.
(b) The German peasant.
(d) The Russian peasant.
5. At the end of Act 4, Part 3, what is waiting inside for the characters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character sometimes says "bed and brutter" instead of "bread and butter"?
2. What are the last words that Natalya says to Beliayev in Act 3, Part 3?
3. To whom did Natalya intend to marry Vera?
4. For what does Kolya request some glue?
5. Which character flees when Islayev enters the room in Act 3, Part 3?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)