|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character states that "it's wrong to put one's life in chains"?
2. Whom does Natalya call "Mr. Detective"?
3. Who first suggests that Beliayev leave?
4. What game are the characters playing in Act 1, Part 1?
5. How does Vera respond to finding out who wants to marry her?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She gasps.
(c) She screams.
(d) She cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two types of tree does Rakitin compare in Act 2, Part 2?
2. Who finds Natalya and Rakitin talking in Act 4, Part 3?
3. As Beliayev and Natalya discuss in Act 4, Part 3, when does Beliayev plan to leave?
4. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
5. What does Beliayev intend to shoot in the garden?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)