|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first suggests that Beliayev leave?
2. Which female character takes snuff?
3. Who enters at the beginning of Act 1, Part 3?
4. Who wins most of the hands of the game in Act 1, Part 1?
5. For what were Shpigelski and Bolshintsov supposedly searching in the garden?
(b) Lillies of the Valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Natalya, what is one of nature's primary characteristics?
2. According to Rakitin, which character is "simply an idiot"?
3. In Act 1, Part 1, Rakitin states that Natalya is like what kind of animal?
4. Who enters at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
5. Whom does Rakitin call a "stupid, fat, lumbering man"?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)