|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Natalya call "Mr. Detective"?
2. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
(c) The north wind.
3. According to Rakitin in Act 1, Part 1, where did he see Islayev earlier in the day?
(a) At the dam.
(b) In the library.
(d) In the kitchen.
4. For whom is Katya waiting in the beginning of Act 4, Part 1?
5. Who does Shpigelski state is "soft putty"?
(a) A doorman.
(c) A wife.
(d) A cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Natalya order Vera to do in Act 3, Part 2?
2. To whom does Shpigelski prescribe "little white pills"?
3. Vera accuses which character of being "cunning"?
4. As Shpigelski states, "too much knowledge bringeth" what?
5. Which character does Rakitin love?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)