|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many serfs does the girl in Shpigelski's story inherit from her aunt?
2. Which character exits at the end of Act 4, Part 2?
3. What does Natalya like most about the character with whom she is infatuated?
(a) His gentle demeanor.
(b) His candor.
(c) His youth.
(d) His looks.
4. Vera accuses which character of being "cunning"?
5. In Act 2, Part 1, who reports having burst into tears unexpectedly?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Natalya's father call her?
2. Who wins the game definitively in Act 1, Part 2?
3. After Islayev finds Natalya crying to Rakitin, Natalya states that she and Rakitin are behaving like what?
4. According to Liza in Act 4, Part 1, which character "took dinner alone in her room"?
5. According to Schaaf, what is the "thief of time"?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)