|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Natalya like about Shpigelski?
(a) His physique.
(b) His upbringing.
(c) His appreciation for fine food.
(d) His sharp wit.
2. As Shpigelski states, "too much knowledge bringeth" what?
(c) "Feeble old age."
(d) "Gray hairs."
3. To whom did Natalya intend to marry Vera?
4. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
(c) The north wind.
5. Which character does Shpigelski call grandmother?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Beliayev and Natalya discuss in Act 4, Part 3, when does Beliayev plan to leave?
2. What does Vera suggest that Beliayev call her?
3. For whom is Katya waiting in the beginning of Act 4, Part 1?
4. According to Liza in Act 4, Part 1, which character "took dinner alone in her room"?
5. According to Islayev, what object is "like a miniature tornado"?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)