|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Natalya like about Shpigelski?
(a) His appreciation for fine food.
(b) His physique.
(c) His sharp wit.
(d) His upbringing.
2. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
(b) Natalya Petrochka.
3. What did Natalya's father call her?
(a) "Russia's Aphrodite."
(b) "His Antigone."
(c) "The daughter of Athena."
(d) "Florence Nightingale."
4. What type of weather does Rakitin mention in Act 1, Part 2?
(b) A thunderstorm.
(c) A hurricane.
5. Who initially brings up the possibility of Vera getting married?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vera go to school in Moscow?
2. Who is Schaaf's partner in the card game?
3. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
4. Where did Beliayev live before coming to Natalya's house?
5. From what book does Rakitin read aloud?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)