|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Natalya's father call her?
(a) "Russia's Aphrodite."
(b) "His Antigone."
(c) "The daughter of Athena."
(d) "Florence Nightingale."
2. What was Dufour's country of origin?
3. Who sings a song in Act 2, Part 1?
4. How long have Rakitin and Natalya known each other?
(a) Four years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Two weeks.
5. What did Beliayev pursue by climbing a tree?
(a) A fly baseball.
(b) A bird.
(c) A kite.
(d) A squirrel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Beliayev live before coming to Natalya's house?
2. Who initially brings up the possibility of Vera getting married?
3. What is the name of Kolya's horse?
4. What is one of Shpigelski's vices?
5. About whom does Shpigelski tell a story in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)