|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Beliayev?
2. What is one of Shpigelski's vices?
3. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
(b) Natalya Petrochka.
4. What does Vera suggest that Beliayev call her?
(b) Vera Natalyova.
5. Who is searching for a tutor in Moscow for Kolya?
(a) The czar.
(c) The princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character claims to be a "practical sort of person"?
2. What game are the characters playing in Act 1, Part 1?
3. For what does Kolya request some glue?
4. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
5. How many serfs does the girl in Shpigelski's story inherit from her aunt?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)