|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Islayev, what object is "like a miniature tornado"?
(a) The winnowing fan.
(b) The ceiling fan.
(c) The conveyor belt.
(d) The kitchen whisk.
2. According to Islayev, who "lacks [...] love for his job"?
(b) The Russian peasant.
(c) The American chimney sweep.
(d) The German peasant.
3. What is Katya picking in Act 2, Part 1?
4. How many serfs does the girl in Shpigelski's story inherit from her aunt?
5. Who wins most of the hands of the game in Act 1, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants Katya to marry him?
2. Who says that talking to Rakitin is like "making lace"?
3. How many sisters does Beliayev have?
4. Who made Kolya a bow and arrows?
5. What did Beliayev pursue by climbing a tree?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)