|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
2. Which character says to Natalya, "Each of us is a closed book, that's true"?
3. For what does Kolya request some glue?
(a) A stamp collection.
(b) A toy car.
(c) A kite.
(d) A slingshot.
4. How many serfs does the girl in Shpigelski's story inherit from her aunt?
5. Where did Beliayev live before coming to Natalya's house?
(b) St. Petersburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is dinnertime in Natalya's household?
2. What is the name of the carpenter who is working on Islayev's project?
3. How many sisters does Beliayev have?
4. What is Schaaf carrying in Act 2, Part 1?
5. What does Natalya primarily want for Kolya?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)