|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Kolya's piano lesson?
2. Who is searching for a tutor in Moscow for Kolya?
(a) The princess.
(b) The czar.
3. Which character says to Natalya, "Each of us is a closed book, that's true"?
4. Who initially brings up the possibility of Vera getting married?
5. What is the name of Kolya's horse?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Schaaf, what is the "thief of time"?
2. Who enters at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
3. Which name below is the name of one of the suitors in Shpigelski's story in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What is the name of the carpenter who is working on Islayev's project?
5. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)