|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
(a) The north wind.
2. For what does Kolya request some glue?
(a) A toy car.
(b) A kite.
(c) A stamp collection.
(d) A slingshot.
3. Which person is not waiting for Natalya in the dining room at the end of Act 1?
4. According to Islayev, who "lacks [...] love for his job"?
(b) The American chimney sweep.
(c) The German peasant.
(d) The Russian peasant.
5. Which character does Shpigelski call grandmother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is searching for a tutor in Moscow for Kolya?
2. Who wins most of the hands of the game in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
4. How many serfs does the girl in Shpigelski's story inherit from her aunt?
5. Who enters at the beginning of Act 1, Part 3?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)