|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
(a) The north wind.
2. Where does Vera go to school in Moscow?
(a) Madame Berenice's.
(b) Madame Beatrice's.
(c) Madame Beauluce's.
(d) Madame Celeste's.
3. How long has Beliayev lived in Natalya's household?
(a) Five months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) A year.
4. Who is searching for a tutor in Moscow for Kolya?
(a) The princess.
(d) The czar.
5. What is one of Shpigelski's vices?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character claims to be a "practical sort of person"?
2. What is Schaaf carrying in Act 2, Part 1?
3. What did Natalya's father call her?
4. According to Islayev, who "lacks [...] love for his job"?
5. What game are the characters playing in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)