|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Islayev, who "lacks [...] love for his job"?
(b) The American chimney sweep.
(c) The Russian peasant.
(d) The German peasant.
2. Who enters at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
3. According to Rakitin in Act 1, Part 1, where did he see Islayev earlier in the day?
(b) At the dam.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the library.
4. Which female character takes snuff?
5. For what does Kolya request some glue?
(a) A slingshot.
(b) A toy car.
(c) A kite.
(d) A stamp collection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game are the characters playing in Act 1, Part 1?
2. Rakitin states that he is "like wax in your hands" to whom?
3. What did Beliayev pursue by climbing a tree?
4. Who teaches Kolya's piano lesson?
5. What was Dufour's country of origin?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)