|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Beliayev live before coming to Natalya's house?
(c) St. Petersburg.
2. Who sings a song in Act 2, Part 1?
3. What does Natalya like about Shpigelski?
(a) His sharp wit.
(b) His physique.
(c) His upbringing.
(d) His appreciation for fine food.
4. Whose illness did Shpigelski intend to treat in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) The construction foreman's.
(b) The gardener's.
(c) The coachman's.
(d) The librarian's.
5. What time is dinnertime in Natalya's household?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which name below is the name of one of the suitors in Shpigelski's story in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
3. What does Natalya primarily want for Kolya?
4. Which character does Shpigelski call grandmother?
5. Who teaches Kolya's piano lesson?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)