|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is going to teach Kolya to swim?
2. How long has Beliayev lived in Natalya's household?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Five months.
(c) A year.
(d) Two months.
3. For what does Kolya request some glue?
(a) A stamp collection.
(b) A kite.
(c) A slingshot.
(d) A toy car.
4. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
5. Where does Vera go to school in Moscow?
(a) Madame Beatrice's.
(b) Madame Beauluce's.
(c) Madame Celeste's.
(d) Madame Berenice's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sings a song in Act 2, Part 1?
2. Rakitin states that he is "like wax in your hands" to whom?
3. According to Rakitin in Act 1, Part 1, where did he see Islayev earlier in the day?
4. What friend has been writing to Vera, hoping that she'll write back?
5. Who teaches Kolya's piano lesson?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)