|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, Part 1, Rakitin states that Natalya is like what kind of animal?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A bear.
2. What is Katya picking in Act 2, Part 1?
3. What do Natalya's relatives call her?
(c) Natalya Petrochka.
4. Who is going to teach Kolya to swim?
5. Who is Schaaf's partner in the card game?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose illness did Shpigelski intend to treat in Act 1, Part 3?
2. Who teaches Kolya's piano lesson?
3. Which character claims to be a "practical sort of person"?
4. According to Islayev, who "lacks [...] love for his job"?
5. Where does Vera go to school in Moscow?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)