|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Beliayev pursue by climbing a tree?
(a) A kite.
(b) A bird.
(c) A fly baseball.
(d) A squirrel.
2. At the end of Act 3, Part 2, Natalya states that she will "never survive this" without whom?
3. Where does Vera go to school in Moscow?
(a) Madame Beauluce's.
(b) Madame Berenice's.
(c) Madame Celeste's.
(d) Madame Beatrice's.
4. According to Shpigelski, what is the "main thing in marriage"?
(a) "A solid character."
(b) "Polite tolerance."
5. What does Natalya like most about the character with whom she is infatuated?
(a) His candor.
(b) His looks.
(c) His gentle demeanor.
(d) His youth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does Rakitin love?
2. How old is Bolshintsov?
3. With which character does Natalya have no romantic connection whatsoever?
4. What is one of Shpigelski's vices?
5. According to Schaaf, what is the "thief of time"?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)