|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Vera respond to finding out who wants to marry her?
(a) She screams.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She cries.
(d) She gasps.
2. Where does Vera go to school in Moscow?
(a) Madame Beatrice's.
(b) Madame Berenice's.
(c) Madame Celeste's.
(d) Madame Beauluce's.
3. What does Natalya like about Shpigelski?
(a) His upbringing.
(b) His sharp wit.
(c) His appreciation for fine food.
(d) His physique.
4. To whom does Shpigelski prescribe "little white pills"?
5. Rakitin states that he is "like wax in your hands" to whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character states that "it's wrong to put one's life in chains"?
2. How long have Rakitin and Natalya known each other?
3. Which two types of tree does Rakitin compare in Act 2, Part 2?
4. Which name below is the name of one of the suitors in Shpigelski's story in Act 1, Part 2?
5. With which character did Natalya want to talk in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)