|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says the first line in Act 3?
2. Natalya believes that she and Rakitin are old in comparison to whom?
(b) Katya and Matvey.
(c) Vera and Beliayev.
3. Which character picked Vera a flower?
4. What friend has been writing to Vera, hoping that she'll write back?
(a) Anya Verenitsin.
(d) Liza Moshnin.
5. In Act 2, Part 1, who reports having burst into tears unexpectedly?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Schaaf, what is the "thief of time"?
2. Whom does Natalya call "Mr. Detective"?
3. Who visits Natalya after Vera leaves in Act 3, Part 2?
4. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
5. What is Katya picking in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)