|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which name below is the name of one of the suitors in Shpigelski's story in Act 1, Part 2?
2. Whom does Natalya suddenly remember at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
3. According to Schaaf, what is the "thief of time"?
(b) Mowing the lawn.
4. What is one of Shpigelski's vices?
5. Which character picked Vera a flower?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
2. According to Natalya, "in the eyes of the world" Vera is what?
3. What is Schaaf carrying in Act 2, Part 1?
4. In Act 2, Part 1, who reports having burst into tears unexpectedly?
5. Whom does Rakitin call "our unspoiled youth" in his soliloquy in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)