|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Natalya like most about the character with whom she is infatuated?
(a) His youth.
(b) His candor.
(c) His gentle demeanor.
(d) His looks.
2. Who teaches Kolya's piano lesson?
3. Which character does Shpigelski call grandmother?
4. According to Schaaf, what is the "thief of time"?
(d) Mowing the lawn.
5. How long has Beliayev lived in Natalya's household?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) A year.
(d) Five months.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, Part 2, Natalya pretends to be what relation to Vera?
2. Where does Vera go to school in Moscow?
3. Whom does Natalya call "a great cynic"?
4. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
5. Whom does Rakitin call "our unspoiled youth" in his soliloquy in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)