|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who initially brings up the possibility of Vera getting married?
2. Who teaches Kolya's piano lesson?
3. Which character does Rakitin love?
4. Whom does Rakitin call a "stupid, fat, lumbering man"?
(b) The coachman.
5. Who turns pale in Act 3, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Natalya call "a great cynic"?
2. In Act 3, Part 1, Natalya confesses that she is infatuated with which character?
3. To whom does Shpigelski prescribe "little white pills"?
4. Which characters see Vera and Beliayev in the garden together in Act 2, Part 2?
5. What does Vera suggest that Beliayev call her?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)