|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants Katya to marry him?
2. What friend has been writing to Vera, hoping that she'll write back?
(a) Liza Moshnin.
(d) Anya Verenitsin.
3. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
(b) The north wind.
4. According to Rakitin, which character has recently been "constantly irritated"?
5. How old is Bolshintsov?
(d) Less than 50.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
2. Which character says the first line in Act 3?
3. Who turns pale in Act 3, Part 2?
4. As Natalya states in Act 2, Part 2, "there's nothing more depressing than gloomy" what?
5. Which character is scared of Natalya?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)