|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Rakitin, which character has recently been "constantly irritated"?
2. To whom does Shpigelski prescribe "little white pills"?
3. Whom does Natalya call "Mr. Detective"?
4. Which female character takes snuff?
5. Who initially brings up the possibility of Vera getting married?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, Part 1, Natalya confesses that she is infatuated with which character?
2. At the end of Act 3, Part 2, Natalya states that she will "never survive this" without whom?
3. Whom does Natalya call "that village Talleyrand"?
4. What is Katya picking in Act 2, Part 1?
5. Where did Beliayev live before coming to Natalya's house?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)