|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which character does Natalya have no romantic connection whatsoever?
2. What is Shpigelski going to receive in return for matchmaking?
3. What is Katya picking in Act 2, Part 1?
4. According to Shpigelski, what is the "main thing in marriage"?
(a) "A solid character."
(d) "Polite tolerance."
5. Natalya believes that she and Rakitin are old in comparison to whom?
(a) Vera and Beliayev.
(c) Katya and Matvey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rakitin states that he is "like wax in your hands" to whom?
2. What does Natalya like most about the character with whom she is infatuated?
3. Which two types of tree does Rakitin compare in Act 2, Part 2?
4. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
5. To whom does Shpigelski prescribe "little white pills"?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)