|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Natalya like about Shpigelski?
(a) His sharp wit.
(b) His appreciation for fine food.
(c) His physique.
(d) His upbringing.
2. How long has Beliayev lived in Natalya's household?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) A year.
(c) Two months.
(d) Five months.
3. What does Natalya order Vera to do in Act 3, Part 2?
(c) Marry Beliayev.
(d) Marry Bolshintsov.
4. Who wins the game definitively in Act 1, Part 2?
5. To whom does Shpigelski prescribe "little white pills"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Natalya call "Mr. Detective"?
2. What is Schaaf carrying in Act 2, Part 1?
3. What friend has been writing to Vera, hoping that she'll write back?
4. According to Shpigelski, which character is "straight from the Golden Age of Innocence"?
5. Whom does Rakitin call "our unspoiled youth" in his soliloquy in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)