|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does Rakitin love?
2. How old is Bolshintsov?
(d) Less than 50.
3. To whom does Shpigelski prescribe "little white pills"?
4. Who sings a song in Act 2, Part 1?
5. Who wins the game definitively in Act 1, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Kolya request some glue?
2. Where did Beliayev live before coming to Natalya's house?
3. Who teaches Kolya's piano lesson?
4. In Act 3, Part 2, Natalya pretends to be what relation to Vera?
5. Natalya believes that she and Rakitin are old in comparison to whom?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)