|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Rakitin, which character has recently been "constantly irritated"?
2. To whom does Shpigelski prescribe "little white pills"?
3. Whom does Natalya call "that village Talleyrand"?
4. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
5. Which character says the first line in Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, Part 1, whose help does Shpigelski solicit in matching Bolshintsov and Vera?
2. What type of weather does Rakitin mention in Act 1, Part 2?
3. In Act 3, Part 2, Natalya pretends to be what relation to Vera?
4. What does Natalya like most about the character with whom she is infatuated?
5. In Act 3, Part 1, Natalya confesses that she is infatuated with which character?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)