|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Schaaf, what is the "thief of time"?
(d) Mowing the lawn.
2. Which name below is the name of one of the suitors in Shpigelski's story in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Whom does Natalya call "a great cynic"?
4. According to Natalya, what is one of nature's primary characteristics?
(b) A threatening demeanor.
5. What does Natalya like most about the character with whom she is infatuated?
(a) His looks.
(b) His candor.
(c) His youth.
(d) His gentle demeanor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vera go to school in Moscow?
2. With which character does Natalya have no romantic connection whatsoever?
3. To whom does Shpigelski prescribe "little white pills"?
4. How many serfs does the girl in Shpigelski's story inherit from her aunt?
5. How much money does the loser owe the winner of the game in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)