|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Vera?
2. Whom does Natalya call "that village Talleyrand"?
3. What is Shpigelski going to receive in return for matchmaking?
4. How much money does the loser owe the winner of the game in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) 150 kopecks.
(b) 40 kopecks.
(c) 20 kopecks.
(d) 70 kopecks.
5. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
(d) The north wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Vera respond to finding out who wants to marry her?
2. According to Shpigelski, which character is "straight from the Golden Age of Innocence"?
3. Which character picked Vera a flower?
4. What type of weather does Rakitin mention in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Where did Beliayev live before coming to Natalya's house?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)