|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Natalya, what is one of nature's primary characteristics?
(c) A threatening demeanor.
2. Who sings a song in Act 2, Part 1?
3. Whom does Natalya call "Mr. Detective"?
4. According to Shpigelski, "a doctor worth his salt is never" what?
5. Which character says the first line in Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Shpigelski, what is the "main thing in marriage"?
2. Which character is scared of Natalya?
3. Who turns pale in Act 3, Part 2?
4. Whom does Natalya call "that village Talleyrand"?
5. What does Natalya like about Shpigelski?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)