|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which character did Natalya want to talk in Act 2, Part 2?
2. Natalya believes that she and Rakitin are old in comparison to whom?
(b) Vera and Beliayev.
(d) Katya and Matvey.
3. What does Natalya like about Shpigelski?
(a) His sharp wit.
(b) His upbringing.
(c) His physique.
(d) His appreciation for fine food.
4. Whom does Natalya call "a great cynic"?
5. As Natalya states in Act 2, Part 2, "there's nothing more depressing than gloomy" what?
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom does Shpigelski tell a story in Act 1, Part 2?
2. How does Vera respond to finding out who wants to marry her?
3. What is one of Shpigelski's vices?
4. What is Katya picking in Act 2, Part 1?
5. How much money does the loser owe the winner of the game in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)