|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, Part 2, Natalya pretends to be what relation to Vera?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her aunt.
2. Which character is scared of Natalya?
3. To whom does Shpigelski prescribe "little white pills"?
4. How much money does the loser owe the winner of the game in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) 40 kopecks.
(b) 20 kopecks.
(c) 150 kopecks.
(d) 70 kopecks.
5. Who initially brings up the possibility of Vera getting married?
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom does Shpigelski tell a story in Act 1, Part 2?
2. Whom does Natalya suddenly remember at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
3. How does Vera respond to finding out who wants to marry her?
4. Which character picked Vera a flower?
5. How many serfs does the girl in Shpigelski's story inherit from her aunt?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)