|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Natalya states in Act 2, Part 2, "there's nothing more depressing than gloomy" what?
2. Who visits Natalya after Vera leaves in Act 3, Part 2?
3. According to Shpigelski, what is bothering Natalya in addition to her nerves?
(b) The north wind.
4. What does Natalya like most about the character with whom she is infatuated?
(a) His youth.
(b) His looks.
(c) His candor.
(d) His gentle demeanor.
5. How old is Bolshintsov?
(a) Less than 50.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Natalya call "Mr. Detective"?
2. Which characters see Vera and Beliayev in the garden together in Act 2, Part 2?
3. Which character does Shpigelski call grandmother?
4. Rakitin states that he is "like wax in your hands" to whom?
5. Whom does Natalya suddenly remember at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)