|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Katya picking in Act 2, Part 1?
2. Which female character takes snuff?
3. Whom does Natalya call "a great cynic"?
4. What type of weather does Rakitin mention in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A thunderstorm.
(c) A hurricane.
5. According to Natalya, what is one of nature's primary characteristics?
(b) A threatening demeanor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rakitin states that he is "like wax in your hands" to whom?
2. About whom does Shpigelski tell a story in Act 1, Part 2?
3. At the end of Act 3, Part 2, Natalya states that she will "never survive this" without whom?
4. What does Natalya like most about the character with whom she is infatuated?
5. According to Rakitin, which character has recently been "constantly irritated"?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)