|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Kolya request some glue?
(a) A toy car.
(b) A stamp collection.
(c) A slingshot.
(d) A kite.
2. According to Natalya, "in the eyes of the world" Vera is what?
(a) A debutante.
(b) An orphan.
(c) A spinster.
(d) An illegitimate child.
3. As Natalya states in Act 2, Part 2, "there's nothing more depressing than gloomy" what?
4. What is Shpigelski going to receive in return for matchmaking?
5. Which character does Rakitin love?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, Part 1, Natalya confesses that she is infatuated with which character?
2. How many serfs does the girl in Shpigelski's story inherit from her aunt?
3. According to Shpigelski, which character is "straight from the Golden Age of Innocence"?
4. According to Rakitin, which character has recently been "constantly irritated"?
5. Where did Beliayev live before coming to Natalya's house?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)