Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What friend has been writing to Vera, hoping that she'll write back?
(c) Anya Verenitsin.
(d) Liza Moshnin.
2. How long has Beliayev lived in Natalya's household?
(a) Two months.
(b) A year.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Five months.
3. At the end of Act 3, Part 2, Natalya states that she will "never survive this" without whom?
4. Whom does Rakitin call "our unspoiled youth" in his soliloquy in Act 2, Part 2?
5. How many serfs does the girl in Shpigelski's story inherit from her aunt?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says the first line in Act 3?
2. Which character does Shpigelski call grandmother?
3. What does Natalya like most about the character with whom she is infatuated?
4. What does Natalya like about Shpigelski?
5. Whom does Natalya suddenly remember at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)