|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Natalya call "a great cynic"?
2. Who sings a song in Act 2, Part 1?
3. What does Vera suggest that Beliayev call her?
(b) Vera Natalyova.
4. How much money does Beliayev have?
(a) 20,000 kopecks.
(c) 10,000 kopecks.
(d) 20 kopecks.
5. In Act 3, Part 1, Natalya confesses that she is infatuated with which character?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Shpigelski, what is the "main thing in marriage"?
2. Where does Vera go to school in Moscow?
3. According to Shpigelski, which character is "straight from the Golden Age of Innocence"?
4. Which character looks for Vera in Act 4, Part 2?
5. Beliayev loves Vera like what?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)