|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Shpigelski, which character is "straight from the Golden Age of Innocence"?
2. Vera accuses which character of being "cunning"?
3. In Act 2, Part 1, who reports having burst into tears unexpectedly?
4. Which character looks for Vera in Act 4, Part 2?
5. What is Schaaf carrying in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A crossbow.
(b) A Greek lexicon.
(c) A cello.
(d) A fishing rod.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teaches Kolya's piano lesson?
2. According to Shpigelski, what is the "main thing in marriage"?
3. How long has Beliayev lived in Natalya's household?
4. Which character says the first line in Act 3?
5. Which character exits at the end of Act 4, Part 2?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)