|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What friend has been writing to Vera, hoping that she'll write back?
(a) Anya Verenitsin.
(d) Liza Moshnin.
2. What is Schaaf carrying in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A fishing rod.
(b) A crossbow.
(c) A Greek lexicon.
(d) A cello.
3. Who wants to see Beliayev in Act 4, Part 2?
4. Whom does Natalya call "a great cynic"?
5. How long has Beliayev lived in Natalya's household?
(a) Two months.
(b) Five months.
(c) A year.
(d) Four weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character states that "it's wrong to put one's life in chains"?
2. Beliayev loves Vera like what?
3. In Act 4, Part 2, what does Beliayev give Katya?
4. Where did Beliayev live before coming to Natalya's house?
5. Who wants Katya to marry him?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)