|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character states that "it's wrong to put one's life in chains"?
2. What is Shpigelski going to receive in return for matchmaking?
3. Whom does Natalya call "that village Talleyrand"?
4. According to Shpigelski, which character is "straight from the Golden Age of Innocence"?
5. How long has Beliayev lived in Natalya's household?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) Five months.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants Katya to marry him?
2. Who teaches Kolya's piano lesson?
3. According to Shpigelski, what is the "main thing in marriage"?
4. Vera realizes in Act 4, Part 2, that which character was "jealous" of her?
5. In Act 3, Part 1, Natalya confesses that she is infatuated with which character?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)