|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Natalya like most about the character with whom she is infatuated?
(a) His youth.
(b) His candor.
(c) His looks.
(d) His gentle demeanor.
2. According to Shpigelski, what is the "main thing in marriage"?
(b) "A solid character."
(c) "Polite tolerance."
3. Where does Vera go to school in Moscow?
(a) Madame Beauluce's.
(b) Madame Beatrice's.
(c) Madame Celeste's.
(d) Madame Berenice's.
4. According to Rakitin, which character is "simply an idiot"?
5. Vera realizes in Act 4, Part 2, that which character was "jealous" of her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Natalya call "a great cynic"?
2. Beliayev loves Vera like what?
3. Which character states that "it's wrong to put one's life in chains"?
4. Who wants to see Beliayev in Act 4, Part 2?
5. In Act 3, Part 1, Natalya confesses that she is infatuated with which character?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)