|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Katya's uncle?
2. Which character states that "it's wrong to put one's life in chains"?
3. How long has Beliayev lived in Natalya's household?
(a) A year.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) Five months.
4. In Act 2, Part 1, who reports having burst into tears unexpectedly?
5. Where did Beliayev live before coming to Natalya's house?
(d) St. Petersburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Natalya call "that village Talleyrand"?
2. According to Shpigelski, which character is "straight from the Golden Age of Innocence"?
3. Who received a note from Natalya written in pencil?
4. Where does Vera go to school in Moscow?
5. Who wants Katya to marry him?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)