|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Shpigelski, what is the "main thing in marriage"?
(a) "Polite tolerance."
(c) "A solid character."
2. Whom does Natalya call "a great cynic"?
3. According to Rakitin, which character is "simply an idiot"?
4. Which character looks for Vera in Act 4, Part 2?
5. Who is Katya's uncle?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Shpigelski, which character is "straight from the Golden Age of Innocence"?
2. Which female character takes snuff?
3. Who asks Beliayev's forgiveness in Act 4, Part 2?
4. What is Katya picking in Act 2, Part 1?
5. Who wants Katya to marry him?
This section contains 119 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)