|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Katya's uncle?
2. What does Natalya like most about the character with whom she is infatuated?
(a) His gentle demeanor.
(b) His youth.
(c) His candor.
(d) His looks.
3. In Act 3, Part 1, whose help does Shpigelski solicit in matching Bolshintsov and Vera?
4. Who sings a song in Act 2, Part 1?
5. What does Vera suggest that Beliayev call her?
(a) Vera Natalyova.
Short Answer Questions
1. About which plant does Katya make a comment to herself in Act 4, Part 2?
2. Whom does Natalya call "that village Talleyrand"?
3. Which character exits at the end of Act 4, Part 2?
4. Who wants to see Beliayev in Act 4, Part 2?
5. Which character states that "it's wrong to put one's life in chains"?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)