|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 4, Part 2, what does Beliayev give Katya?
(a) A peach.
(b) A banana.
(c) An apple.
2. In Act 3, Part 1, whose help does Shpigelski solicit in matching Bolshintsov and Vera?
3. Who received a note from Natalya written in pencil?
4. Who is Katya's uncle?
5. According to Shpigelski, which character is "straight from the Golden Age of Innocence"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character looks for Vera in Act 4, Part 2?
2. What is Katya picking in Act 2, Part 1?
3. How long has Beliayev lived in Natalya's household?
4. Where does Vera go to school in Moscow?
5. Whom does Natalya suddenly remember at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)