|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Shpigelski, which character is "straight from the Golden Age of Innocence"?
2. Who wants Katya to marry him?
3. Which character looks for Vera in Act 4, Part 2?
4. Who received a note from Natalya written in pencil?
5. Where does Vera go to school in Moscow?
(a) Madame Beatrice's.
(b) Madame Berenice's.
(c) Madame Beauluce's.
(d) Madame Celeste's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Natalya call "a great cynic"?
2. According to Shpigelski, what is the "main thing in marriage"?
3. How long has Beliayev lived in Natalya's household?
4. How much money does Beliayev have?
5. Which character states that "it's wrong to put one's life in chains"?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)