|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Martin says the book she gave John is an allegory for which of the following?
(a) Spanish revolution.
(b) American revolution.
(c) Russian revolution.
(d) French revolution.
2. At the end of the novel, which of the following is proved to not be a motivating factor for Martin?
3. What does John begin to call the mysterious man who keeps calling him?
4. Spunk reminds John of who?
5. What weapon does the robber have?
(c) Baseball bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John's mother's name?
2. What does John dislike about Martina?
3. Why is John asked to leave the hotel?
4. How does John feel about his real father at the end of the novel?
5. What does Martina want John to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of life does Fielding seem to be obsessed with?
2. In what ways are Butch and Selina similar?
3. What does Martin provide for John?
4. How does John ruin his relationship with Martina?
5. What do the actors in the novel seem to want for their characters on film?
6. Is Martin sincere?
7. Why does Selina set up John?
8. How does John feel about his biological father?
9. Why does John feel better having less money?
10. What financial problems are revealed to John?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)