|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Selina feel about leaving John?
(a) She does not feel bad.
(b) She is desperate to come back to him.
(c) She is depressed.
(d) She loves him but knows it's best to leave him.
2. Who does a man try to rob?
3. Who punches a robber?
4. What is the book Martina wants John to read?
(a) Animal Farm.
(b) The Scarlet Letter.
(c) Jane Eyre.
(d) Gone with the Wind.
5. What is Nub's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Terry's last name?
2. Who does Gary, the film character, represent?
3. The relationship between John and Martina moves in which way?
4. Who does John try to rape?
5. What does Fielding think of Martin's improvements?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the transition John makes in his relationship with Martina.
2. Why does Selina set up John?
3. How does John feel about his biological father?
4. Why does Doris become significant after Fielding's big reveal?
5. What kind of life does Fielding seem to be obsessed with?
6. Is Martin sincere?
7. What do you predict will happen to John after Selina leaves him?
8. Why does John want Martin to rewrite the screenplay?
9. Why does John have trouble keeping up his demeanor with Martina?
10. Why does John feel better having less money?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)