|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does a man try to rob?
2. Which character is undergoing psychiatric tests?
3. John uses which character the most as a sounding board?
4. Which character's car is taken away?
5. Who gives money to John to help him get to London?
6. What wedding is coming up that everybody is excited about?
(a) Prince Charles and Princess Di.
(b) Martina and Ossie.
(c) Amis and his wife.
(d) Selina and John.
7. What does John contemplate telling Martina about?
(a) Her husband's affair.
(b) She was almost killed.
(c) She was almost robbed.
(d) Her pet's disobedience.
8. Who is Nub meant to replace?
9. Who does Gary, the film character, represent?
(a) The author.
10. Who does John describe as being most entranced by the royal wedding?
11. How much money does Alec give John?
(a) 10 pounds.
(b) 1 pound.
(c) 3 pounds.
(d) 20 pounds.
12. Spunk reminds John of who?
13. Who punches a robber?
14. What does Martina want John to do?
(a) Stop directing films.
(b) Marry Selina.
(c) Learn to read and write better.
(d) Better himself.
15. Why does Fielding hurt John?
(a) John dated Fielding's girlfriend.
(b) John hurt Fielding's daughter.
(c) He has no motivation.
(d) John stole money from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John feel about the second book Martina gives him?
2. How does Selina react to John's proposal of marriage?
3. Who is John's father?
4. What does Butch say she likes?
5. Who does John write a letter to from London?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)