|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells John that she is pregnant?
2. Why is John asked to leave the hotel?
(a) He owes money.
(b) He stole from the room.
(c) He has too many guests over.
(d) He left the room a mess.
3. Why does Fielding hurt John?
(a) John dated Fielding's girlfriend.
(b) John stole money from him.
(c) He has no motivation.
(d) John hurt Fielding's daughter.
4. Who does John write a letter to from London?
5. John cannot sustain which of the following?
(d) Romantic feelings.
6. Fielding ruins John using which of the following?
7. Who does Gary, the film character, represent?
(c) The author.
8. When offering Martin the screenplay, how does he try to convince him?
(a) By giving him a walk on role.
(b) By doubling the price.
(c) By giving him shares of stock.
(d) By allowing him to meet the cast.
9. What does the writer decide to call the screenplay?
(a) Fake Money.
(b) Good Money.
(c) Bad Money.
(d) Tons of Money.
10. Who does Spunk say he wants to kill?
(a) His father.
(b) His lover.
(c) His son.
(d) His cousin.
11. What is Butch obsessed with?
12. Which character is not impressed with the screenplay for the film John is directing?
13. What does Butch say she likes?
14. How does John feel about the second book Martina gives him?
(a) He identifies with the main character but otherwise dislikes it.
(b) He hates it.
(c) It distracts him and he can't get into it.
(d) He enjoys it.
15. Spunk reminds John of who?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cooks a meal for John?
2. What wedding is coming up that everybody is excited about?
3. Which character's car is taken away?
4. Who knew the entire time that there was no money for the film?
5. How much money does Alec give John?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)