|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Caduta's last name?
2. John can't sleep with the prostitute he pays for which reason?
(a) She is young.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) He keeps thinking of Selina.
(d) She is old.
3. What is the name of the hotel where John and Fielding meet?
(a) Ritz Carleton.
(b) Holiday Inn.
(c) Biltimore Hotel.
(d) Carraway Hotel.
4. Selina lives in fear of which of the following?
(b) Being poor.
5. What is Caduta's occupation?
6. According to Fielding, which industry(ies) makes the most money?
(a) Those based on addiction.
(b) Those based on film.
(c) Those based on consumption.
(d) Those based on entertainment.
7. John is bothered by Selina sleeping with another man in which condition?
(a) When she is drunk.
(c) Once in a while.
8. What is Selina's last name?
9. What is the name of the Hollywood trade magazine?
(a) Silver Screen.
(b) From the Top.
(c) Box Office.
10. How does Doris react to John making a pass at her?
(a) She insults him.
(b) She gives in.
(c) She calls the police.
(d) She runs from him.
11. What kinds of scenes does Caduta want to avoid?
(a) Sex scenes.
(b) Scenes with animals.
(c) Romantic scenes.
(d) Scenes with children.
12. Why does Caduta want to avoid being nude?
(a) She is not old enough.
(b) She has had many children.
(c) She is too old.
(d) She is religious.
13. Alec warns John that Selina only wants him for what reason?
(a) To have sex.
(b) He gives her money.
(c) For a job as an actress.
(d) To get married and have children.
14. How does John feel about his cabbie?
15. What is Roger Frist's job?
(c) Business owner.
(d) Dental hygienist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John push aside the idea of Selina and Alec sleeping together?
2. Why does a housewife yell at John?
3. Which of the following did John's father send him?
4. Who is described as being unable to find interest in anything besides sex and money?
5. Where does John find money?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)