|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pg. 169 to 213.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does John think he should marry?
(d) Alec's wife.
2. After talking to Lorne and Caduta, who does John get drunk and see?
3. What type of establishment is The Shakespeare?
(a) A bar.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A book store.
(d) A nightclub.
4. What does John refer to Fielding as?
(c) The Man.
(d) Sensitive man.
5. What is Fielding's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer decide to call the screenplay?
2. What does Alec ask John for?
3. Where does John find money?
4. What sport do John and Fielding play?
5. Who ends up moving in with John in London?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)