|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pg. 169 to 213.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a housewife yell at John?
(a) He was making too much noise.
(b) He was parked in her driveway.
(c) He made a pass at her.
(d) He almost ran over her and her child.
2. Why does John push aside the idea of Selina and Alec sleeping together?
(a) Alec is married.
(b) Alec has a prestigious and important job.
(c) Selina has no taste.
(d) Alec has no money.
3. What does the man on the phone point John to?
(a) A matchbook.
(b) A business card.
(c) A lighter.
(d) A bag of drugs.
4. How does John feel about Alec being in prison?
(a) He is embarrassed.
(b) He is pleased.
(c) He is upset.
(d) He is angry.
5. John can't sleep with the prostitute he pays for which reason?
(a) She is old.
(b) She is young.
(c) He keeps thinking of Selina.
(d) She is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ella's last name?
2. How does Doris react to John making a pass at her?
3. What is Bill's occupation?
4. Which of the following best describes the relationship between John and Martina?
5. What does Martina want John to do?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)