|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What movie is referenced in regards to the dream?
(a) Remains of the Day.
(b) The Kind and I.
(c) Romancing the Stone.
(d) King Solomon's Mines.
2. Whose court does Annie attend?
3. How long will it be until the snow melts?
(a) 5-6 weeks.
(b) 7-8 weeks.
(c) 4-5 weeks.
(d) 6-7 weeks.
4. Paul is worried that Annie will notice which of the following?
(a) New manuscript.
(b) Cell phone.
(c) Scuff marks.
(d) Urine stains.
5. Paul wonders if God or ____ could be so cruel.
(c) The universe.
6. What other character is referenced in connection with Misery?
(a) Mrs. Edna Wilshire.
(b) Mr. Thomas Rowe.
(c) Reverend James Blake.
(d) Miss Evelyn-Hyde.
7. What might happen if Paul does not receive his medication?
8. Annie gets angry because Paul refers to writing as what?
9. What animal was named after the main fictional character?
10. Annie's choice of transportation resembles which of the following?
(b) Cereal box.
(d) License plate.
11. What is the name of the childhood game recalled by Paul?
(a) Can you?
(b) Would you?
(c) Will you?
(d) Should you?
12. What is the brand name of the machine?
(a) Fitness Quest.
13. Where does Geoffrey go after hearing about the noises?
(a) To the police station.
(c) Caretaker's house.
(d) Mrs. Ramage's cottage.
14. What is the name of the technique Annie talks about in relation to the chapter play?
(c) Deus ex machina.
15. What causes the accident?
(a) Winter storm.
(b) Rain storm.
(c) Fallen tree.
(d) Lightning strike.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does the story take place?
2. Where does Paul sit while he works?
3. Paul dreams about which of the following coming to the farm?
4. Where does the fictional story take place?
5. What is the name of the sportscaster inside Paul's head?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)