|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucas ask Roux to do if he asks her to?
(a) Cover for him with the media.
(b) Disappear for a few hours.
(c) Search for properties under Mail's alias identity.
(d) Support his position with the FBI.
2. What happened to the man who tried to break into the building?
(a) He fell off of the building and was killed.
(b) He was able to escape.
(c) He was shot by Sloan.
(d) He was shot by Mail.
3. From where is Mail watching as his trap is set off?
(a) Top of the grain storage shaft.
(b) Bit and Bridle.
(d) Crosby's apartment.
4. What does Grace find that she plans to use to remove the nail from the beam?
(a) A mattress spring.
(b) A pair of pliers.
(c) A claw.
(d) Another nail.
5. How does Mail escape?
(a) By stealing another car.
(b) By hiding out in a railcar.
(c) By throwing ducks into police cars.
(d) By crawling through a pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Crosby and Mail make it appear as if Mail had committed suicide?
2. Where is Dunn heading to deliver the ransom?
3. How does Mail get another car after escaping the police perimeter?
4. Which event below shows the desperation of Andi and Grace's situation?
5. What surprises Mail when he opens the cellar?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lucas learn about Crosby and Mail's relationship that leads him to believe they worked together to fake Mail's death?
2. Why did Mail stick to back roads as he made his way to his house?
3. What does Lucas plan on doing at the press conference?
4. What does Lucas learn about Nancy Wolfe ?
5. Why is Lucas called to the police station in the middle of the night?
6. How does Lucas keep from being fired?
7. What information does Lucas learn from the man Sloan shot?
8. Who is Gloria Crosby and what does Lucas learn from her and about her?
9. What is unique about the message that Mail gives to Lucas and why and how does Luca decode the message?
10. Why does Lucas begin to pile grass over the opening where he thinks Mail is hiding and what does Mail do?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)