|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lucas eat breakfast with before heading to Andi's office to check on any progress?
(b) Sister Mary Joseph.
2. What does Sherrill believe might be left at the scene on a shoe?
(a) Some clues about the van.
(b) Some blood.
(c) Some DNA evidence.
(d) Some tire tracks.
3. Who does Dunn say would benefit if Andi died?
(b) Her father.
(c) No one.
(d) Her partner.
4. What does Lucas do as his supplemental job?
(a) Game designer.
(b) Private investigator.
(d) Private security.
5. What happens to Mail when Andi asks him when Genevieve is?
(a) He immediately leaves.
(b) He becomes physically aggressive.
(c) He becomes agitated.
(d) He tells her not to worry, that he will take care of everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Wolfe and Manette point fingers at in regards to Andi's disappearance?
2. What information do they learn from the attempt to locate Andi using the cell phone signal?
3. How is the anonymous person who talks to Mail involved in the kidnapping?
4. Who is Rose Marie Roux?
5. What does the room Andi and her daughters are in smell like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of person is Lucas and what is his current status in regards to a love life?
2. Why do both cops and criminals notice Lucas more than other police officers?
3. Why does Lucas talk to his friend who is also a psychologist, and how does his plan work?
4. What makes Andi believe that Mail is not listening to her and Grace?
5. How does Lucas feel about therapy for child molesters?
6. What does Lucas believe is the main reasons for Andi to be kidnapped?
7. What does the anonymous person tell Mail about the police?
8. Who does Lucas get to help with the ruse to find Andi?
9. What does Lucas learn when he talks to the owner of the gaming store?
10. What is Mannette's opinion about Andi's kidnapping?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)