|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What detail did the second witness tell Lucas about and no one else?
(a) What the kidnapper was wearing.
(b) What time the kidnapper was at the school.
(c) What color the van was.
(d) A physical description of the kidnapper.
2. Why does Sister Mary Joseph believe Andi did not report the active child molester?
(a) She thinks the man is the one who has kidnapped her and her daughters.
(b) She thinks the man threatened Andi.
(c) She thinks Andi wanted to try and help the man.
(d) She thinks she was afraid of patient confidentiality.
3. Why does Dunn insist Andi doesn't need his money?
(a) She does well with her practice and the money she gets from the trust.
(b) She supports him as he makes very little money.
(c) She won the lottery.
(d) She has been investing and receiving a lot of money from the investments.
4. Who does Dunn say would benefit if Andi died?
(b) Her partner.
(c) Her father.
(d) No one.
5. What do Grace and Andi worry about and test?
(a) They worry that Mail will separate them all.
(b) They worry that Genevieve is in another room.
(c) They worry that Mail is listening to their conversations.
(d) They worry that they will die in the cellar room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Andi and Grace hope to do with what they found in the beam?
2. What does the room Andi and her daughters are in smell like?
3. What does Lucas think about the witness he talks to in the school?
4. Where are Andi and her daughters being held?
5. What did the police discover at the sight of the first clue from the kidnapper that Lucas wanted to see?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Andi believe that Mail is not listening to her and Grace?
2. How does Andi respond when she realizes who the man is who kidnapped her?
3. Why does Lucas talk to his friend who is also a psychologist, and how does his plan work?
4. How does Lucas hear the message from Andi?
5. What is Wolfe's continued attitude about the kidnapping?
6. What does Dunn say is the reason that he and Andi are separated and where does he believe this separation will lead?
7. How does Lucas feel about therapy for child molesters?
8. What does Mail learn about Andi and how does he respond?
9. What does Wolfe say is her main concern about the search warrant and what does she promise to do?
10. What do Andi and Grace hope to be able to do in regard to Mail?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)