|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Andi's biggest fear will happen if she dies?
(a) That he will leave her alone.
(b) That he will rape Grace.
(c) That she will never be found.
(d) That she will die and Grace will be unprotected.
2. What law was Andi apparently ignoring?
(a) The law of keeping patient records detailed.
(b) The law of reporting a child molester who is actively attacking children.
(c) The law of reporting to probation officers.
(d) The law of reporting suspected child abuse victims.
3. What does Andi convince Mail to let her do?
(a) Talk to the police.
(b) Make sure Grace gets to safety.
(c) Make a message for her family.
(d) Tell Lucas she chose to come and live with Mail.
4. Who stop Lucas and Sloan when they return to Andi's office?
5. Why does the game store owner offer to Lucas?
(a) The name of a potential suspect.
(b) A man who is a perfect fit to the witness description.
(c) Details to add to the composite of the suspect.
(d) A customer list which may help to track down the kidnapper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Lucas tries to talk to Mail after finding the oil barrel?
2. What did the police discover at the sight of the first clue from the kidnapper that Lucas wanted to see?
3. Why are the police unable to trace any of the calls from the kidnapper?
4. How does Andi give a clue in her message to her family?
5. Who does Lucas get to help him in the rouse to use the cell phone signal to find Andi?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Andi respond when she realizes who the man is who kidnapped her?
2. Where does Lucas go on his way home from finding the oil barrel and why does he go there?
3. What does John Mail pretend to do and actually do as he watches Andi's house?
4. What is Wolfe's continued attitude about the kidnapping?
5. What is Mannette's opinion about Andi's kidnapping?
6. What do Lucas and the chief find when they arrive at Andi's father's home?
7. Why do both cops and criminals notice Lucas more than other police officers?
8. What makes Andi believe that Mail is not listening to her and Grace?
9. What does Lucas believe is the main reasons for Andi to be kidnapped?
10. What does the family notice about Andi in her message and what does Lucas learn from her message?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)