|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the message that Mail gives to Lucas have a lot of in it?
(b) Bible passages.
2. What was the major motivation behind Andi's case?
3. Who is Ice?
(a) Software designer.
(b) Lucas's partner.
(c) Member of the media.
(d) Mail's partner.
4. What surprises Mail when he opens the cellar?
(a) Andi and Grace are missing.
(b) Andi and Grace attack him.
(c) The basement is on fire.
(d) Lucas is waiting for him.
5. Why is it hard for Lucas to find the name of the owner of the farm the kidnapper may have Andi hidden?
(a) Crosby wouldn't tell him the kidnapper's name.
(b) It will be under a false name.
(c) He doesn't know the informants name.
(d) There are too many horse farms in this county.
6. Where does Mail get stuck while trying to make his escape?
(a) Storage place.
(b) Rail yard.
(c) Parking lot.
7. With whom does Lucas stop to discuss the case before heading to his office at Davenport Simulations?
8. What does Lucas convince Roux to do in regards to Mail?
(a) Let Lucas be the sole person hunting for Mail.
(b) Use the FBI to find out other alias identities.
(c) Put his picture out in every media source.
(d) Keep his identity a secret a little longer.
9. What does Mail notice as he watches the press conference about the software designed to help catch him?
10. Why does Mail become angry with Lucas?
(a) Because Lucas doesn't acknowledge that Mail's plan was brilliant.
(b) Because Lucas developed software to help find him.
(c) Because Lucas is getting to close to finding him.
(d) Because Lucas spoiled his plan to kill Dunn.
11. Which word describes how Mail felt watching Dunn and Lucas set off his trap?
12. How does Del keep Wolfe from filing charges against Lucas?
(a) By threatening to expose her for not reporting the child molesters.
(b) By offering her money.
(c) By threatening to expose her affair.
(d) By having Andi talk to her.
13. How does Mail get away from Sherrill?
(a) He throws Andi into Sherrill.
(b) He hides in a drainage ditch.
(c) He pretends to give up and then hits her.
(d) He shoots her in the leg.
14. Where is Genevieve found?
(a) In a barrel.
(b) In the stream.
(c) In an old cistern.
(d) In the well.
15. What frustrates Lucas the most as he is going over the patient files?
(a) There are too many possible suspects in the files.
(b) The best suspect is dead.
(c) The information is confusing to him.
(d) Many areas are blacked out for confidentiality.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mail get another car after escaping the police perimeter?
2. Why does Mail watch the things that he sets up?
3. Which of the following is not true about Mail as he is in the cornfield trying to escape?
4. What happened to the man who tried to break into the building?
5. What does Lucas say will be used to track Crosby and the kidnapper at a press conference?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)