|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andi convince Mail to let her do?
(a) Tell Lucas she chose to come and live with Mail.
(b) Make sure Grace gets to safety.
(c) Talk to the police.
(d) Make a message for her family.
2. How does Lucas plan to find the kidnapper's location?
(a) By using information gathered at the boat rental place.
(b) By using Andi's cell phone.
(c) By getting a federal subpoena.
(d) By using special technology to trace the call.
3. Why does the game store owner offer to Lucas?
(a) A man who is a perfect fit to the witness description.
(b) A customer list which may help to track down the kidnapper.
(c) Details to add to the composite of the suspect.
(d) The name of a potential suspect.
4. How does Sister Mary's technique work for Lucas?
(a) It makes Mail refuse to talk to Lucas anymore.
(b) It makes Mail even angrier.
(c) It does not keep Mail on the line any longer.
(d) It makes Mail confess to the firebombing.
5. Where did Andi's evaluation recommend Mail be sent?
(b) A psychiatric hospital in another state.
(c) Home to his mother an step father.
(d) State hospital.
6. Who does Lucas notice a growing affection between?
(a) Andi and Mail.
(b) Andi and Lucas.
(c) Mail and Wolfe.
(d) Manette and Wolfe.
7. What happens when Mail answers Andi's phone?
(a) He spends all of the time talking about boats.
(b) He answers and cusses out the person on the other end.
(c) He never talks and then hangs up.
(d) He realizes the call is a rouse and hangs up.
8. How old was Mail when Andi started treating him?
9. What law was Andi apparently ignoring?
(a) The law of reporting suspected child abuse victims.
(b) The law of reporting to probation officers.
(c) The law of reporting a child molester who is actively attacking children.
(d) The law of keeping patient records detailed.
10. What does the room Andi and her daughters are in smell like?
(b) Rotten food.
11. What did the psychotherapist witness do that he was told not to do?
(a) Give a public interview.
(b) Take over Andi's patients.
(c) Go and talk to Andi's father.
(d) Try to involve himself in the police case.
12. Which of the following strategies did Lucas and the others plan on using to pinpoint Andi's location?
(b) Global positioning.
13. Who does Lucas eat breakfast with before heading to Andi's office to check on any progress?
(a) Sister Mary Joseph.
14. What does Mail pretend to do while he is watching Andi's house?
(b) Giving a tour.
(c) Making repairs.
(d) Filming a movie.
15. What motive might Wolfe have for the kidnapping?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the University respond to the request to examine Andi's patient files from her time there?
2. Where does John Mail grab Andi and her daughters?
3. What does Sherrill notice that Lucas keeps fidgeting with?
4. What does Andi fight with while she is being held?
5. What does Lucas find out the clue is?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)