|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the police find Mail's name?
(a) On a list of credit card receipts from the boat rental place.
(b) In Wolfe's files.
(c) In Andi's files that were still at the University.
(d) On a list provided from an anonymous source.
2. Why does Sister Mary Joseph believe Andi did not report the active child molester?
(a) She thinks the man is the one who has kidnapped her and her daughters.
(b) She thinks the man threatened Andi.
(c) She thinks Andi wanted to try and help the man.
(d) She thinks she was afraid of patient confidentiality.
3. Who was the second witness?
(a) The principal of the school.
(b) Andi's partner.
(c) A mother and child.
(d) A young girl.
4. What does the chief decide to do with the information about Andi ignoring the law?
(a) Talk to the child molester to see if he is involved.
(b) File charges against Andi and her partner.
(c) Sit on it until Andi is found.
(d) Arrest the suspect immediately.
5. What happens to Mail when Andi asks him when Genevieve is?
(a) He immediately leaves.
(b) He tells her not to worry, that he will take care of everything.
(c) He becomes agitated.
(d) He becomes physically aggressive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does John Mail grab Andi and her daughters?
2. What does Lucas think about the witness he talks to in the school?
3. When was Andi Mail's psychiatrist?
4. How does the University respond to the request to examine Andi's patient files from her time there?
5. What does Sherrill believe might be left at the scene on a shoe?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)