|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following strategies did Lucas and the others plan on using to pinpoint Andi's location?
(d) Global positioning.
2. What does Andi fight with while she is being held?
(a) Her own fears of the dark.
(b) Her need to be in total control.
(c) Her sanity.
(d) Her daughter.
3. What does Lucas believe the clue in the oil barrel meant?
(a) He believes it is a clue as to the kidnapper's identity.
(b) He believes it means that one of Andi's daughters is in a watery grave.
(c) He believes it was meant as a diversion to throw the police off of the correct track.
(d) He believes it tells the connection between the kidnapper and Andi.
4. How does Mail handle the new warning his informant gives to him?
(a) He beats Andi more severely.
(b) He tells him to kill Lucas.
(c) He makes plans to move to a new area.
(d) He ignores it.
5. How does Andi give a clue in her message to her family?
(a) She uses sign language.
(b) She taps out using Morris code.
(c) She uses code words that only her family knows.
(d) She talks to an aunt who has been dead several years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it hard for Lucas to find the name of the owner of the farm the kidnapper may have Andi hidden?
2. Who does Dunn say would benefit if Andi died?
3. Where does Lucas go after he leaves Andi's office?
4. What motive might Wolfe have for the kidnapping?
5. Which of the following was not something that Andi and her daughters were given by the kidnapper?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)