|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dunn insist Andi doesn't need his money?
(a) She supports him as he makes very little money.
(b) She has been investing and receiving a lot of money from the investments.
(c) She won the lottery.
(d) She does well with her practice and the money she gets from the trust.
2. What happens when Lucas tries to talk to Mail after finding the oil barrel?
(a) Mail gives Lucas another clue to follow.
(b) Mail tells Lucas that he is next.
(c) Mail jokes that Lucas will never find him.
(d) Mail becomes angry and hangs up.
3. What caused Mail to go over the edge?
(a) Being burned by the fire.
(b) Death of his parents.
(c) Abuse by mother and stepfather.
4. What detail did the second witness tell Lucas about and no one else?
(a) A physical description of the kidnapper.
(b) What time the kidnapper was at the school.
(c) What color the van was.
(d) What the kidnapper was wearing.
5. Why does Sister Mary Joseph believe Andi did not report the active child molester?
(a) She thinks the man is the one who has kidnapped her and her daughters.
(b) She thinks she was afraid of patient confidentiality.
(c) She thinks the man threatened Andi.
(d) She thinks Andi wanted to try and help the man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mail do to the boat rental place where he rented the boat?
2. What does the message that Mail gives to Lucas have a lot of in it?
3. What does Lucas believe about the firebombing?
4. Who is George Dunn?
5. Who does Tower insist is the only person who will benefit from Andi's death?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)