|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mail do to the boat rental place where he rented the boat?
(a) He sinks all of the boats.
(b) He breaks in and steals the records.
(c) He firebombs it.
(d) He goes in and wipes down all of the boats and the surfaces to erase his fingerprints.
2. Why does Dunn insist Andi doesn't need his money?
(a) She won the lottery.
(b) She does well with her practice and the money she gets from the trust.
(c) She supports him as he makes very little money.
(d) She has been investing and receiving a lot of money from the investments.
3. What law was Andi apparently ignoring?
(a) The law of reporting suspected child abuse victims.
(b) The law of reporting a child molester who is actively attacking children.
(c) The law of reporting to probation officers.
(d) The law of keeping patient records detailed.
4. What detail did the second witness tell Lucas about and no one else?
(a) What color the van was.
(b) A physical description of the kidnapper.
(c) What the kidnapper was wearing.
(d) What time the kidnapper was at the school.
5. Who does Dunn say would benefit if Andi died?
(b) No one.
(c) Her partner.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucas say will be used to track Crosby and the kidnapper at a press conference?
2. What information do they learn from the attempt to locate Andi using the cell phone signal?
3. Why does Sister Mary Joseph believe Andi did not report the active child molester?
4. What did the police discover at the sight of the first clue from the kidnapper that Lucas wanted to see?
5. Who stop Lucas and Sloan when they return to Andi's office?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)