|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Andi give a clue in her message to her family?
(a) She uses sign language.
(b) She uses code words that only her family knows.
(c) She taps out using Morris code.
(d) She talks to an aunt who has been dead several years.
2. Where does Lucas go after he leaves Andi's office?
(a) His girlfriend's home.
(b) Back to the scene of the crime.
(c) A game store.
(d) To the police station.
3. Who becomes involved in the case in chapter twelve?
(a) The state police.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The police chief.
4. Why do the police have a hard time seeing Mail?
(a) He is doing a good job at hiding.
(b) The rail cars are in the way.
(c) He uses a snorkel and stays underwater for a long time.
(d) It is dark.
5. What does Andi fight with while she is being held?
(a) Her own fears of the dark.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her need to be in total control.
(d) Her sanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following strategies did Lucas and the others plan on using to pinpoint Andi's location?
2. Which of the following is not true about Andi after Mail is done with her at the end of chapter fifteen?
3. What does the kidnapper talk about with Lucas?
4. Why does Lucas ignore the FBI's warnings to stay back and away from Dunn?
5. What happens to Mail when Andi asks him when Genevieve is?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)