1. Which of the following is the accurate title for Lucas Davenport?
(a) Deputy Sheriff.
(c) Chief of Police.
(d) Deputy Chief of Police.
2. In what state does Lucas work?
(c) New York.
3. What does Lucas do as his supplemental job?
(a) Private investigator.
(b) Private security.
(c) Game designer.
4. What does Mail pretend to do while he is watching Andi's house?
(a) Giving a tour.
(b) Filming a movie.
(d) Making repairs.
5. Where does John Mail grab Andi and her daughters?
(a) At Andi's office.
(b) At the mall.
(c) At their home.
(d) At the school.
6. Why did Andi go to the school?
(a) For a meeting with a patient.
(b) To pick up her children.
(c) To deliver a lecture.
(d) Parent-teacher conference.
7. Why doesn't Grace want to walk to the car with Andi and her sister?
(a) She is tired from her long day at work.
(b) She was injured in school and cannot walk.
(c) It is raining and she doesn't want to get her dress wet.
(d) The three of them are fighting and she is mad.
This section contains 5,673 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)