1. Which of the following is the accurate title for Lucas Davenport?
(a) Chief of Police.
(c) Deputy Chief of Police.
(d) Deputy Sheriff.
2. In what state does Lucas work?
(a) New York.
3. What does Lucas do as his supplemental job?
(a) Private security.
(b) Private investigator.
(c) Game designer.
4. What does Mail pretend to do while he is watching Andi's house?
(a) Making repairs.
(b) Giving a tour.
(d) Filming a movie.
5. Where does John Mail grab Andi and her daughters?
(a) At the mall.
(b) At the school.
(c) At Andi's office.
(d) At their home.
6. Why did Andi go to the school?
(a) To deliver a lecture.
(b) For a meeting with a patient.
(c) To pick up her children.
(d) Parent-teacher conference.
7. Why doesn't Grace want to walk to the car with Andi and her sister?
(a) The three of them are fighting and she is mad.
(b) She is tired from her long day at work.
(c) It is raining and she doesn't want to get her dress wet.
(d) She was injured in school and cannot walk.
This section contains 5,673 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)