Lesson 1 (from Chapters 1-2)
The students will be able to complete a character analysis.
• Have the students create a character analysis graphic organizer for the main character Lucas.
• Have the students choose research previous novels by this author with this character and create a biography of sorts based on general information
• Have the students compare two characters of their choice.
Have the students answer in writing: Why do you believe Mail has become obsessed with Andi?
Have the students answer in writing: Describe in detail and with supporting information from the novel how Andi and her daughters were kidnapped.
Lesson 2 (from Chapters 1-2)
The students will be able to evaluate ideas from the text.
• At the end of the chapters, what idea is the reader left with about Andi's situation? Answer in writing.
• Have the students work together in small...
This section contains 4,092 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)