Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is interesting about the way Ballas receives the mail in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) It mirrors the way Gross did at the beginning of the play.
(b) It illustrates his reliance on Pillar.
(c) It happens at the beginning of the day.
(d) It happens at the end of the day.
2. What does Ballas announce to the group in Actc 2, Scene 10?
(a) That Gross will be the Managing Director once again.
(b) That he is resigning.
(c) That Stroll talked him into starting Ptydepe.
(d) That Gross is responsible for Ptydepe.
3. What is the translated memo a protest of?
(a) Ballas' attitude with other employees.
(b) The removal of the Accounts Department to make room for the Translation Center.
(c) The lack of respect Helena is showing Maria.
(d) The removal of Gross from his previous position of authority.
4. Who does Hana point out does not know Ptydepe either?
5. What is the overall message in Act 2, Scene 11?
(a) A bureaucratic system will continue to exist if left unchecked.
(b) Lear is not a very good teacher.
(c) Gross realizes that he has too many enemies.
(d) Chorukor is better that Ptydepe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ballas' role in Lear's class?
2. What is Ballas holding when he enters the room in Act 2, Scene 9?
3. Who is the only student Lear is lecturing during Act 2, Scene 8?
4. What does George throw at Gross after hearing the news of his position change?
5. What is Lear lecturing about at the start of Act 2, Scene 11?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)