|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does George categorize Maria's actions?
2. What does Gross do on his way to lunch in Act 2, Scene 11?
(a) He asks Maria to join him.
(b) He smokes a cigarette.
(c) He stops to listen to Lear.
(d) He stops to ask Thumb a question about Ptydepe.
3. According to Lear, what is a big factor in the way people use Ptydepe?
(a) They get confused by the need for an additional language.
(b) They lose track of what they are trying to communicate.
(c) They are not smart enough to use Ptydepe.
(d) They resent Ptydepe and never give it a fair chance.
4. What is significant about Ballas' order for Hana to go out and get the chocolates?
(a) He doesn't wait for her to ask permission to go.
(b) Ballas doesn't even like chocolates.
(c) He doesn't offer any money to pay for them.
(d) He doesn't ask if she wanted chocolates in the first place.
5. What is the point of Chorukor?
(a) To correct all of Ptydepe's mistakes.
(b) To prevent employees from talking to each other.
(c) To please the higher-ups.
(d) To stop Ballas from resigning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who receives an A from Lear for answering correctly in Act 2, Scene 11?
2. Who is the only student Lear is lecturing during Act 2, Scene 8?
3. In Act 2, Scene 7What does Ballas need help with?
4. What happens to take away from the power Gross thought he had at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 10?
5. Who passes through the lecture as Lear is talking?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)