|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about Ballas' order for Hana to go out and get the chocolates?
(a) Ballas doesn't even like chocolates.
(b) He doesn't ask if she wanted chocolates in the first place.
(c) He doesn't wait for her to ask permission to go.
(d) He doesn't offer any money to pay for them.
2. What angers Ballas about Pillar's meetings?
(a) He doesn't know what they are about.
(b) He feels they are unnecessary.
(c) He feels they do not keep Pillar away long enough.
(d) Pillar is ignoring his office responsibilities to attend them.
3. What do Hana's continued repetitive trips to the store signify?
(a) Bureaucracy does not matter to regular people.
(b) She wishes Gross was her boss again.
(c) She has no respect for Ballas.
(d) She is becoming more forgetful.
4. How does George categorize Maria's actions?
5. What is the overall message in Act 2, Scene 11?
(a) Chorukor is better that Ptydepe.
(b) Gross realizes that he has too many enemies.
(c) A bureaucratic system will continue to exist if left unchecked.
(d) Lear is not a very good teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ballas holding when he enters the room in Act 2, Scene 9?
2. What does George throw at Gross after hearing the news of his position change?
3. In Act 2, Scene 7What does Ballas need help with?
4. What is Stroll's excuse for not doing more translations?
5. According to Maria, what is the key to winning a fight?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)