|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gross give to Ballas at his request in Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) A report.
(b) A bag of onions.
(c) A cigar.
2. What happens to take away from the power Gross thought he had at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 10?
(a) Ballas manipulates him again.
(b) He backs down from his original intention as a result of Stroll's pressure.
(c) His lack of self confidence overcomes him.
(d) He is forced to accept the responsibility for Ptydepe's failure.
3. What is Ballas holding when he enters the room in Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) A bag of limes.
(b) A fire extinguisher.
(c) A cup of coffee.
(d) A memo.
4. According to Maria, what is the key to winning a fight?
(a) Being stronger than what you are fighting.
(b) Not backing down.
(c) Doing whatever it takes, even if it means not fighting fairly.
(d) Being creative to overcome any weakness.
5. What is Maria's reaction to Gross' new position?
(a) She is disappointed.
(b) She does not say anything.
(c) She is angry with him.
(d) She congratulates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What angers Ballas about Pillar's meetings?
2. Where is the job that Maria has found for Gross?
3. Who passes through the lecture as Lear is talking?
4. What proposal does Ballas make to Gross in Act 2, Scene 9?
5. What idea does Ballas come up with in Act 2, Scene 10?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)