|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 8, how is Lear's student answering the questions?
(a) He is deliberately asking questions of his own.
(b) He is refusing to answer them.
2. Which two characters enter and leave during Lear's lecture in Act 2 , Scene 11?
(a) Ballas and Column.
(b) Pillar and Column.
(c) Ballas and Gross.
(d) Stroll and Gross.
3. What does Hana tell Ballas people are saying about Ptydepe?
(a) Only Stroll can speak it.
(b) It is based on doubtful principles.
(c) It was made up by Ballas.
(d) It does not exist.
4. What is significant about Ballas' order for Hana to go out and get the chocolates?
(a) He doesn't wait for her to ask permission to go.
(b) Ballas doesn't even like chocolates.
(c) He doesn't ask if she wanted chocolates in the first place.
(d) He doesn't offer any money to pay for them.
5. What do Hana's continued repetitive trips to the store signify?
(a) She has no respect for Ballas.
(b) She is becoming more forgetful.
(c) Bureaucracy does not matter to regular people.
(d) She wishes Gross was her boss again.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 10, what does Gross inform Ballas are his intentions?
2. What angers Ballas about Pillar's meetings?
3. How does Gross feel and act at the beginning of Act 2, Scene10?
4. Who passes through the lecture as Lear is talking?
5. Who is excited about Chorukor?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)