|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pillar's response when he is asked by Ballas if he knows Ptydepe?
(a) He shakes his head.
(b) He tells Ballas that he isn't sure.
(c) He leaves the room immediately.
(d) He begins to read a document in Ptydepe.
2. Who vocally protests the use of Ptydepe in unison?
(a) Helena, Stroll, and Savant.
(b) Helena, Maria, and Hana.
(c) Helena, Stroll, and George.
(d) Helena, Stroll, and Column.
3. How does Gross feel and act at the beginning of Act 2, Scene10?
(a) Optimistic and triumphant.
(b) Beaten down.
(d) Angry and frustrated.
4. What does Ballas announce to the group in Actc 2, Scene 10?
(a) That Gross is responsible for Ptydepe.
(b) That he is resigning.
(c) That Gross will be the Managing Director once again.
(d) That Stroll talked him into starting Ptydepe.
5. What idea does Ballas come up with in Act 2, Scene 10?
(a) For him to talk with the higher-ups about Gross' ambitions.
(b) For Gross to forget about his desire to end Ptydepe.
(c) For Gross to admit Ptydepe was his fault.
(d) For him to become Gross' deputy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hana tell Ballas people are saying about Ptydepe?
2. How does George categorize Maria's actions?
3. What does Gross do on his way to lunch in Act 2, Scene 11?
4. What is Lear lecturing about at the start of Act 2, Scene 11?
5. Who does Hana point out does not know Ptydepe either?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)