|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does George categorize Maria's actions?
2. What does Hana inform Ballas the memo could possibly be?
(a) A protest against Ptydepe.
(b) An invoice for the new log book.
(c) Gross' resignation.
(d) His termination notice.
3. In Act 2, Scene 9, how many translations does Stroll say he has done?
4. What is the point of Chorukor?
(a) To prevent employees from talking to each other.
(b) To please the higher-ups.
(c) To stop Ballas from resigning.
(d) To correct all of Ptydepe's mistakes.
5. What does Gross' new position in Act 2, Scene 8 represent in the overall arch of the plot?
(a) His gradual return to power.
(b) Ballas' intimidation of him.
(c) His influence within the company.
(d) His value to the company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What point does Havel make about Ptydepe in Act 2, Scene 8?
2. What is Maria's reaction to Gross' reason for staying?
3. Which two characters enter and leave during Lear's lecture in Act 2 , Scene 11?
4. What recurring item in the play does Gross hang up at the end of Act 2, Scene 10?
5. Who does Ballas attempt to blame for the Ptydepe fiasco?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)