1. What style of writing best describes The Memorandum?
2. At the beginning of the play, what kind of letter does Gross receive?
3. What does Gross do with the letter?
He reads it out loud.
4. What is it about the letter that automatically irritates Gross?
It is written in an unknown language.
5. What does Ballas constantly look to Pillar for?
6. Why does Ballas tell Gross that the log book needs to be replaced?
It is full.
7. What does Gross give Ballas and Pillar?
This section contains 5,210 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)