|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does George categorize Maria's actions?
2. The larger metaphor for the clerk is a warning against what?
(a) A Dictatorship.
(b) A Monarchy.
3. What does Ballas announce to the group in Actc 2, Scene 10?
(a) That he is resigning.
(b) That Gross is responsible for Ptydepe.
(c) That Stroll talked him into starting Ptydepe.
(d) That Gross will be the Managing Director once again.
4. Who receives an A, scoring better than Gross, on their knowledge of Ptydepe?
5. What does Maria do in the second part of Act 2, Scene 9 that no one else in the play has done up until this point?
(a) Offers Gross coffee.
(b) Stands up to Helena.
(c) Makes Gross smile.
(d) Translates Gross' memo.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 7What does Ballas need help with?
2. What does the item that Gross is carrying in Act 1, Scene 5 symbolize?
3. What does Gross carry with him throughout Scene 2?
4. What kind of a party is going on in Act 1, Scene 6?
5. In a broader interpretation, what is the one thing that bureaucracy relies on to keep its power?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)