|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gross searching for throughout Act 1, Scene 3?
(b) His coffee.
(c) His cigarettes.
2. What happens as Act 2, Scene 8 progresses?
(a) Lear's student becomes confused.
(b) Lear becomes confused.
(c) Ballas interrupts the lecture.
(d) Helena interrupts the lecture.
3. What do Ballas and Gross argue about?
(a) The Staff Watcher's report.
(b) Ballas' salary.
(c) Gross' refusal to understand Ptydepe.
(d) The termination of Ptydepe.
4. Where is Ballas located at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) His old desk.
(b) Strolls' office.
(c) The break room.
(d) Gross' desk.
5. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 8, how is Lear's student answering the questions?
(a) He is deliberately asking questions of his own.
(c) He is refusing to answer them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it about the letter that automatically irritates Gross?
2. What is Ballas holding when he enters the room in Act 2, Scene 9?
3. What is Gross's new title?
4. What is interesting about the way Ballas receives the mail in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. What does Maria offer Helena in Act 1, scene 3?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)