|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gross rumored to be using inappropriately?
(a) A rubber stamp.
(b) His authority.
(c) Company funds.
(d) The company vehicle.
2. What style of writing best describes The Memorandum?
3. Where does the Staff Watcher watch from?
(a) The closet.
(b) The main office.
(c) A hole in the wall.
(d) The corner.
4. The irony of the events in Acct 1, Scene 5 is that Gross' lack of knowledge prevents him from gaining what?
(a) His dignity.
(c) His management position back.
5. What does the clerk receive for asking the questions?
(b) A lecture.
(c) A gold star.
(d) An A.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Scene 2 take place?
2. What is Gross searching for throughout Act 1, Scene 3?
3. According to Gross and Hana's discussion, what is strange about Ptydepe, the new language being introduced?
4. in Act 1, Scene 5, what does Lear attempt to illustrate about Ptydepe?
5. According to Lear, how is the best way to learn Ptydepe?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)