|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gross carry with him throughout Scene 2?
(a) A roll.
(b) A pen and paper.
(c) The new log book.
(d) The memorandum.
2. Which phrase best describes the clerk's actions?
(c) Sucking up.
3. At the beginning of the play, what kind of letter does Gross receive?
(a) A shipping invoice.
(b) A memorandum.
(c) A bill.
(d) A late notice.
4. What does Gross do with the letter?
(a) He reads it out loud.
(b) He throws it away.
(c) He burns it.
(d) He ignores it.
5. What habit does Hana have that prevents her from doing work?
(a) She talks too much.
(b) She combs her hair.
(c) She asks too many questions.
(d) She is always late.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the higher-ups apparently approve in return for the office using Ptydepe?
2. What Department does the Ptydepe Translation Center replace?
3. Hypothetically, the use of Ptydepe could remove what from the office?
4. What does Gross give Ballas and Pillar?
5. What does Lear take a great deal of time to do?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)