|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Department does the Ptydepe Translation Center replace?
(a) The Human Resources Department.
(b) The Marketing Department.
(c) The Shipping Department.
(d) The Accounts Department.
2. At the beginning of the play, what kind of letter does Gross receive?
(a) A memorandum.
(b) A late notice.
(c) A shipping invoice.
(d) A bill.
3. Which phrase best describes the clerk's actions?
(c) Sucking up.
4. What is Gross's new title?
(a) Assistant Manager.
(b) Deputy Director.
(c) Deputy Manager.
(d) Assistant Director.
5. What does Hana repeatedly ask Gross in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) If he knows where the new snack bar is located.
(b) If she can get some more milk.
(c) If she can go to lunch.
(d) If she can have the authorization for Ptydepe lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gross trying to get accomplished in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. As explained in the play, what is Ptydepe designed to reduce?
3. What is Gross rumored to be using inappropriately?
4. How does Stroll exit in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What does Stroll tell Gross is necessary in order to prevent any further individualism?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)