|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ballas threaten Gross with?
(a) Speaking Ptydepe to Gross permanently.
(b) Causing Gross to lose his job.
(c) Going over his head to get the notice authenticated.
(d) Resigning from the company.
2. What does Gross finally concede to do in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Authorize the continued use of Ptydepe.
(b) Purchase a new rubber stamp.
(c) Apologize to Stroll.
(d) Talk to the Staff Watcher.
3. Gross admits that he has always been more of a dreamer than what?
(a) A doer.
(b) A fighter.
(c) A liar.
(d) A survivor.
4. Where is Ballas located at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) His old desk.
(b) Strolls' office.
(c) Gross' desk.
(d) The break room.
5. When the results of a recent audit of Gross' department are finally revealed, what are the findings?
(a) That Gross is innocent of all charges and the higher-ups agree with him about Ptydepe.
(b) That Gross did in fact steal from the company and should be terminated.
(c) That Gross was unfairly removed from his position and that Ballas should be terminated.
(d) That Gross should receive a promotion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gross think he has to earn at the end of Act 2, Scene 9?
2. What do Ballas and Gross argue about?
3. According to Maria, what is the key to winning a fight?
4. What does Gross tell himself to rationalize his decision in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What do Hana's continued repetitive trips to the store signify?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)