Act 1, Scene 1
1. What style of writing best describes The Memorandum?
2. At the beginning of the play, what kind of letter does Gross receive?
(a) A late notice.
(b) A shipping invoice.
(c) A bill.
(d) A memorandum.
3. What does Gross do with the letter?
(a) He throws it away.
(b) He burns it.
(c) He ignores it.
(d) He reads it out loud.
4. What is it about the letter that automatically irritates Gross?
(a) It is written in a condescending tone.
(b) It is written in an unknown language.
(c) It is not addressed to him.
(d) It is extremely long.
5. What does Ballas constantly look to Pillar for?
(c) To finish his sentences.
(d) The meaning of words.
6. Why does Ballas tell Gross that the log book needs to be replaced?
(a) It has been stolen.
(b) It is full.
(c) It is lost.
(d) It has been damaged.
7. What does Gross give Ballas and Pillar?
(b) An I.O.U.
(c) A money order.
(d) A check.
(read all 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers)
This section contains 5,210 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)