Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - "Experiences in a Concentration Camp" (through page 45)
1. Who narrates this story?
2. What is the principal question that the author tries to address?
3. Where does the author claim that most of the extermination took place?
4. Who is this book most concerned with?
5. How does the author describe the Capos?
6. How were the Capos chosen?
7. When was there a free fight among the prisoners?
8. How were prisoners identified?
9. Why does the author, himself a concentration camp survivor, write, "We know: the best of us did not return"?
10. What does the author attempt to describe in this essay?
11. During the time that the author spent in...
This section contains 2,127 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)