Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What actually keeps the McNab boys going to school?
(a) The attention they get from living with Maniac.
(b) John's threat.
(d) Their father's wrath.
2. What are the cabins in Valley Forge?
(a) Abandoned campsites.
(b) Family-owned campgrounds.
(c) Replicas of army shelters.
(d) Run-down cabins from the Civil War.
3. Where have the two boys gotten their food?
(a) They bought it.
(b) They took it from Maniac.
(c) They took it from home.
(d) They stole it.
4. Why doesn't Maniac stay in the band shell after Grayson's death?
(a) It is too cold.
(b) He cannot bring himself to stay.
(c) The Superintendent won't let him.
(d) It is needed for the upcoming spring.
5. What do the Cobras come to do in the McNab house?
(a) Drink soda and play football.
(b) Drink beer and play football.
(c) Drink soda and play video games.
(d) Drink beer and play cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maniac sleep now that it is almost June?
2. Where are the two boys in the second cabin going?
3. Where do Maniac and Grayson go on Christmas morning?
4. What method does Maniac use to try to keep Russell and Piper in school after he came back to the McNabs'?
5. Where does Maniac make his bedroom now that June is almost here?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)