|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George McNab say as he leaves the room the day of the party?
(a) "Let me know when it leaves."
(b) "Take the black kid out of my house."
(c) "Nobody invited you."
(d) "No Negroes are allowed in my house."
2. What method does Maniac use to try to keep Russell and Piper in school after he came back to the McNabs'?
(a) He threatened them with punishments.
(b) He made them lunches to take with them.
(c) He organized marble tournaments during recess.
(d) He bribed them with money.
3. Where do Maniac and Grayson go on Christmas morning?
(a) To the diner.
(b) To the Beale's house.
(c) To the baseball field.
(d) To the zoo.
4. What are the McNabs and Cobras building in the dining room of the McNab house?
(a) A wall.
(b) A barbeque pit.
(c) A fortress.
(d) A castle.
5. Why does Mars Bar hate Maniac at the end of Chapter 38?
(a) Maniac wins.
(b) Maniac humiliates him.
(c) Maniac refuses to participate.
(d) Nobody is there to see Mars Bar win.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maniac do as a feat with the mysterious hole at the creek?
2. What does John believe is going to happen at some point with the East Enders?
3. How does Mars Bar know that Maniac was not afraid at the trolley incident?
4. What does Maniac experience in early July in the early mornings?
5. What does Amanda do to wake up Maniac at the zoo?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)