|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maniac do as a feat with the bison pen?
(a) Feeds the bison.
(b) Climbs the fence.
(c) Dances in front of the pen.
(d) Kisses the mother bison.
2. Where does Maniac sleep one night--just once in Chapter 43?
(a) In a shelter.
(b) In a motel.
(c) In a bed.
(d) In a kitchen of a house with the door open.
3. What do the McNabs call the thing that they are building in the dining room of the McNab house?
(b) The pillbox.
(d) Bow Wow.
4. Why do the other children want to touch Maniac after he speaks with whoever answered Finsterwald's door?
(a) They think Maniac might be a ghost.
(b) They want to touch a famous person.
(c) They want to see if he is cold.
(d) They want to congratulate him.
5. What does Maniac do as a feat with the mysterious hole at the creek?
(a) Puts his leg in it.
(b) Walks in it.
(c) Puts his arm in it.
(d) Puts his head in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do the feats go on for before the perilous one is asked?
2. What story does Maniac change in telling to the Pickwells?
3. What does George McNab say as he leaves the room the day of the party?
4. What are the cabins in Valley Forge?
5. What legendary feat does Mars Bar perform for the Pickwell children?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)