|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maniac convince the boys to go back to Two Mills?
(a) He tells them he is Maniac.
(b) He tells them their parents are looking for them.
(c) Free pizza.
(d) He tells them he is a cop.
2. Where does Mars Bar find Maniac after the trolley incident?
(a) With the buffalo.
(b) At Amanda's house.
(c) In the equipment room.
(d) At Cobble's.
3. What does Maniac tell the McNab boys about Mexico so that they will not want to go there?
(a) Little boys are eaten there.
(b) It is volcano season.
(c) There is no pizza there.
(d) There are huge bugs in Mexico.
4. What part of the day does Maniac like best of all now that it is almost June?
(a) Night after everyone is asleep.
(b) Afternoons when everyone is around.
(c) Morning before anyone awakes.
(d) Evenings for the sunsets.
5. What do the McNabs call the thing that they are building in the dining room of the McNab house?
(a) The pillbox.
(b) Bow Wow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Russell and Piper kick Maniac out of their house?
2. What story does Maniac change in telling to the Pickwells?
3. What method does Maniac use to try to keep Russell and Piper in school after he came back to the McNabs'?
4. What does Maniac do as a feat with the mysterious hole at the creek?
5. What do the two young boys in the second cabin continuously call Maniac?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Grayson't death affect Maniac?
2. What part of the day does Maniac enjoy the most and why now that June was on its way?
3. What are the McNabs building in their house and why?
4. Why does Maniac knowingly let the McNab boys give him crazy feats to perform?
5. How does Mars Bar's rescue of Russell help change the prejudices of the town?
6. How do Maniac and Mars Bar find their way back into each other's lives?
7. How does the situation with Mars Bar climax at Piper's birthday party and how does Mars Bar deal with it all?
8. How are the two young boys that Maniac finds in the park cabin connected to Maniac?
9. How does Maniac manipulate Russell and Piper and how do they manipulate Maniac?
10. How do the McNabs show their true prejudice during Piper's birthday party?
This section contains 1,279 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)