|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Russell that Piper screams about?
(a) Stuck in a tree.
(b) Above the trolley on a trestle.
(c) In a car crash.
(d) On the railroad tracks.
2. What does Maniac tell the McNab boys about Mexico so that they will not want to go there?
(a) There is no pizza there.
(b) Little boys are eaten there.
(c) There are huge bugs in Mexico.
(d) It is volcano season.
3. What actually keeps the McNab boys going to school?
(b) John's threat.
(c) The attention they get from living with Maniac.
(d) Their father's wrath.
4. What can Maniac hear even further away than before, now that he is not living in any particular home in chapter 43?
(a) Amanda's bicycle bell.
(b) The train whistle.
(c) Mrs. Pickwell's whistle.
(d) Kids playing in the park.
5. What is Mars Bar afraid that Russell was going to do to after the trolley incident?
(b) Hit Piper.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Go back to the trestle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new name has Amanda given to Mars Bar?
2. What does the trolley remind Maniac of?
3. Why won't Mars Bar climb the fence where the buffalo are?
4. What story does Maniac change in telling to the Pickwells?
5. What does George McNab say as he leaves the room the day of the party?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)