Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What actually keeps the McNab boys going to school?
(a) The attention they get from living with Maniac.
(b) John's threat.
(d) Their father's wrath.
2. What are the cabins in Valley Forge?
(a) Abandoned campsites.
(b) Family-owned campgrounds.
(c) Replicas of army shelters.
(d) Run-down cabins from the Civil War.
3. Where have the two boys gotten their food?
(a) They bought it.
(b) They took it from Maniac.
(c) They took it from home.
(d) They stole it.
4. Why doesn't Maniac stay in the band shell after Grayson's death?
(a) It is too cold.
(b) He cannot bring himself to stay.
(c) The Superintendent won't let him.
(d) It is needed for the upcoming spring.
5. What do the Cobras come to do in the McNab house?
(a) Drink soda and play football.
(b) Drink beer and play football.
(c) Drink soda and play video games.
(d) Drink beer and play cards.
6. Where does Maniac sleep now that it is almost June?
(a) Mostly in the park.
(b) In the zoo.
(c) Wherever he ends up at the end of the day.
(d) Usually at the lake.
7. Where are the two boys in the second cabin going?
8. Where do Maniac and Grayson go on Christmas morning?
(a) To the zoo.
(b) To the diner.
(c) To the Beale's house.
(d) To the baseball field.
9. What method does Maniac use to try to keep Russell and Piper in school after he came back to the McNabs'?
(a) He organized marble tournaments during recess.
(b) He threatened them with punishments.
(c) He bribed them with money.
(d) He made them lunches to take with them.
10. Where does Maniac make his bedroom now that June is almost here?
(a) The backyard of the McNabs.
(b) The backyard of the Beales.
(c) The backyard of Mars Bar.
(d) Various back porches.
11. Where is Russell that Piper screams about?
(a) Stuck in a tree.
(b) On the railroad tracks.
(c) In a car crash.
(d) Above the trolley on a trestle.
12. What story does Maniac tell to help John with his brothers?
(a) That Maniac cheated.
(b) That Maniac really didn't hit John's fastballs.
(c) That John threw a stopball that Maniac could not hit.
(d) That John had been searching for the boys.
13. What gift does Maniac bring Piper?
(a) A compass.
(b) A baseball glove.
(d) A watch.
14. What is the most perilous feat that the McNab boys ask Maniac to perform?
(a) To go to the East End.
(b) To kill a snake.
(c) To play against "Hands" Down.
(d) To challenge Mars Bar.
15. How does Maniac feel about Mars Bar when the whole McNab birthday party situation is over?
(a) He feels sad.
(b) He feels proud.
(c) He feels angry.
(d) He feels happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many nights does Maniac stay in the cabin in Valley Forge?
2. Why does Maniac take Mars Bar to the Pickwells?
3. What/Who does Maniac wait for in the cabin in Valley Forge?
4. What won't Maniac do for food?
5. To whom are the two boys related?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)