|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Cobras do while Mars Bar and Maniac play games with the younger ones?
(a) They play too.
(b) They ignore it all.
(c) They sit against the wall and watch Mars Bar.
(d) They interrupt the games.
2. What are all of the boys bringing into the dining room of the McNab house?
(b) Cinder blocks.
3. When Maniac returned to the West End in Chapter 40, where does he go first?
(a) To the equipment room.
(b) To the zoo.
(c) To the Pickwells' house.
(d) To the McNabs' house.
4. What does Maniac say when Amanda tells him that they are going home?
(b) "I can't."
(c) "I don't want to go there."
5. What does Maniac experience in early July in the early mornings?
(a) He believes someone is chasing him.
(b) He thinks hears an animal crying.
(c) He thinks he hears a baby crying.
(d) He believes someone is following him.
6. What does Maniac do after he sees Russell in trouble?
(a) He walks away.
(b) He saves him.
(c) He asks Mars Bar to save him.
(d) He runs for help.
7. What are the cabins in Valley Forge?
(a) Abandoned campsites.
(b) Replicas of army shelters.
(c) Family-owned campgrounds.
(d) Run-down cabins from the Civil War.
8. How long do Maniac and Mars Bar run together before the morning Piper comes screaming down the street?
(a) A month.
(b) A week.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two weeks.
9. What does Mars Bar come to ask Maniac after the trolley incident?
(a) Why Maniac would not speak to anyone after the incident.
(b) Why Maniac didn't stay after helping Russell.
(c) Why Maniac was crying at the trolley.
(d) Why Maniac did not help Russell.
10. What best describes the McNab house?
(a) Slightly messy.
(b) Sloppy but clean.
(c) Disgustingly dirty.
(d) Well decorated.
11. How long is the challenge for in Finsterwald's backyard?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) Two minutes.
12. How long do the feats go on for before the perilous one is asked?
(a) Two months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One month.
13. What does Maniac do as a feat with rat-infested dump?
(a) Walks across it barefoot.
(b) Kills a rat.
(c) Finds a hubcap.
(d) Crawls across it.
14. What does Maniac do as a feat with the freight train?
(a) Stand in front of it for thirty seconds.
(b) Get a ride without paying.
(c) Hop on it.
(d) Beat it to the next stop on one rail.
15. What do the McNabs call the thing that they are building in the dining room of the McNab house?
(c) The pillbox.
(d) Bow Wow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maniac tell Mars Bar that the structure is in the dining room of the McNab house?
2. What do the two young boys in the second cabin continuously call Maniac?
3. What new item does Mars Bar show Maniac when Maniac returns to town in chapter 38?
4. What won't Maniac do for food?
5. What does Maniac make the McNab boys return to Dorsey's Grocery?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)