|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What last thing does Maniac do before he leaves the band shell?
(a) He destroys it.
(b) He empties it.
(c) He paints over the number 101.
(d) He throws out all of Grayson's belongings.
2. What story does Maniac change in telling to the Pickwells?
(a) The one about the fire hydrant party.
(b) The one about "Hands" Down and the punt.
(c) The one about Russell and the trolley.
(d) The one about Maniac running backwards and beating Mars Bar.
3. What does Mars Bar call Maniac when they meet again in chapter 38?
4. What/Who does Maniac wait for in the cabin in Valley Forge?
(d) Mr. Beale.
5. What does Maniac do after he sees Russell in trouble?
(a) He runs for help.
(b) He saves him.
(c) He asks Mars Bar to save him.
(d) He walks away.
6. What are the McNabs and Cobras building in the dining room of the McNab house?
(a) A castle.
(b) A barbeque pit.
(c) A wall.
(d) A fortress.
7. What do the two young boys in the second cabin continuously call Maniac?
8. What do the Cobras do while Mars Bar and Maniac play games with the younger ones?
(a) They sit against the wall and watch Mars Bar.
(b) They play too.
(c) They interrupt the games.
(d) They ignore it all.
9. Where do Maniac and Grayson go on Christmas morning?
(a) To the Beale's house.
(b) To the baseball field.
(c) To the zoo.
(d) To the diner.
10. What do the Pickwells believe that Mars Bar carries with him all of the time?
(a) A gun.
(b) A basketball.
(c) One hundred Milky Ways.
(d) One hundred Mars Bars.
11. What does Maniac do as a feat with rat-infested dump?
(a) Walks across it barefoot.
(b) Kills a rat.
(c) Crawls across it.
(d) Finds a hubcap.
12. When Maniac returned to the West End in Chapter 40, where does he go first?
(a) To the equipment room.
(b) To the zoo.
(c) To the Pickwells' house.
(d) To the McNabs' house.
13. What method does Maniac use to try to keep Russell and Piper in school after he came back to the McNabs'?
(a) He made them lunches to take with them.
(b) He organized marble tournaments during recess.
(c) He bribed them with money.
(d) He threatened them with punishments.
14. Where does Maniac sleep one night--just once in Chapter 43?
(a) In a motel.
(b) In a shelter.
(c) In a bed.
(d) In a kitchen of a house with the door open.
15. What do the McNab brothers do when they discover that they were actually with Maniac--the famous guy?
(a) Thye cry.
(b) They beat up Maniac because of what he did to John.
(c) They tell Maniac to leave.
(d) They laugh very hard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the challenge for in Finsterwald's backyard?
2. What does Grayson give to Maniac for Christmas?
3. Where does Mars Bar find Maniac after the trolley incident?
4. How do Maniac and Mars react to each other when they first begin running together?
5. Where does Maniac sleep now that it is almost June?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)