|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where have the two boys gotten their food?
(a) They bought it.
(b) They stole it.
(c) They took it from home.
(d) They took it from Maniac.
2. What is Mars Bar afraid that Russell was going to do to after the trolley incident?
(b) Kiss him.
(c) Hit Piper.
(d) Go back to the trestle.
3. What makes Maniac run from the graveyard?
(a) He thinks he sees a ghost.
(b) He does not want to see who is coming.
(c) He is too upset over his loss.
(d) He is angry with the pallbearers.
4. How does Maniac feel about Mars Bar when the whole McNab birthday party situation is over?
(a) He feels angry.
(b) He feels proud.
(c) He feels sad.
(d) He feels happy.
5. Why doesn't Maniac stay in the band shell after Grayson's death?
(a) The Superintendent won't let him.
(b) He cannot bring himself to stay.
(c) It is needed for the upcoming spring.
(d) It is too cold.
6. Who shows up for Grayson's funeral?
(a) Maniac, pallbearers, two gravediggers, and the funeral man.
(b) Maniac and the minister.
(c) Maniac, the pallbearers, and the funeral man.
(d) Maniac and the funeral man.
7. How many nights does Maniac stay in the cabin in Valley Forge?
8. What does Maniac tell Mars Bar that the structure is in the dining room of the McNab house?
(a) A castle.
(b) A bomb shelter.
(c) A playground.
(d) A tornado shelter.
9. What does Maniac do as a feat with the freight train?
(a) Hop on it.
(b) Get a ride without paying.
(c) Stand in front of it for thirty seconds.
(d) Beat it to the next stop on one rail.
10. Where are the two boys in the second cabin going?
11. Why does Maniac stop crossing the Schuylkill?
(a) It reminds him of his parents' death.
(b) He wants to head in a different direction.
(c) It is frozen and dangerous.
(d) He is tired of going back and forth.
12. What do the McNab brothers do when they discover that they were actually with Maniac--the famous guy?
(a) They beat up Maniac because of what he did to John.
(b) They laugh very hard.
(c) They tell Maniac to leave.
(d) Thye cry.
13. What falls out of the ceiling frightening Mars Bar badly?
(b) A grenade.
(c) A Cobra.
(d) A snake.
14. Where is Russell that Piper screams about?
(a) Stuck in a tree.
(b) Above the trolley on a trestle.
(c) In a car crash.
(d) On the railroad tracks.
15. What do the Cobras come to do in the McNab house?
(a) Drink soda and play football.
(b) Drink beer and play football.
(c) Drink beer and play cards.
(d) Drink soda and play video games.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mars Bar know that Maniac was not afraid at the trolley incident?
2. What can Maniac hear even further away than before, now that he is not living in any particular home in chapter 43?
3. What do Russell and Piper fear has happened to Maniac while in the East End?
4. How does Maniac come to know even the people he never met in Two Mills?
5. What does Maniac do after he discovers Grayson is dead?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)