|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Maniac stay with his aunt and uncle?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Five years.
2. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
(a) Maniac is not on the Green Sox.
(b) Maniac's shoes are flapping.
(c) He is a runt who is not on the league.
(d) He knows Maniac can hit the ball.
3. What is the most perilous feat that the McNab boys ask Maniac to perform?
(a) To kill a snake.
(b) To play against "Hands" Down.
(c) To go to the East End.
(d) To challenge Mars Bar.
4. Who specifically has tried to untie the knot before Maniac?
(a) A magician and a scientist.
(b) A magician and a pickpocket.
(c) A pickpocket and a mathematician.
(d) A scientist and a mathematician.
5. Why does Maniac take Mars Bar to the Pickwells?
(a) To see the best the West End had to offer.
(b) For a party.
(c) To make Mars Bar angry.
(d) They asked Maniac to bring him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the prize for untying the Cobble's Knot?
2. What does the trolley remind Maniac of?
3. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
4. Why does Maniac get out of bed to go to the front door of the Beale's house?
5. What does the neighborhood woman use to stop Mars Bar Thompson?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)