|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the East End, where does Maniac stay?
(a) With his aunt and uncle.
(b) On a park bench.
(c) Back at the deer shed.
(d) At the zoo with the buffalos.
2. How many nights does Maniac stay in the cabin in Valley Forge?
3. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
(a) He takes a hat off another player.
(b) He insults McNab.
(c) He stands at the bag and waits.
(d) He challenges McNab.
4. What does the big black man shout about on that hot August day in chapter 17?
(a) That white people never have enough.
(b) That white people are ruining his neighborhood.
(c) That white people shouldn't swim in his water.
(d) That white people waste everything.
5. What do the McNabs call the thing that they are building in the dining room of the McNab house?
(b) Bow Wow.
(c) The pillbox.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Maniac to untie the Cobble's Knot?
2. How does Maniac respond when Grayson asks him about attending school?
3. Which of the following is not a reason why the bigger kids from all over come to the vacant lot to see Maniac?
4. How does Maniac convince Mars Bar to go to the West End?
5. Why does Maniac get out of bed to go to the front door of the Beale's house?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)