|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom are the two boys related?
(a) The man who called Maniac whitey.
(b) Mars Bar.
(c) "Hands" Down.
(d) John McNab.
2. What does Maniac want from Amanda at the end of Chapter 13 that she won't give him?
(a) Encyclopedia A.
(b) Another one of her books.
(c) Her bike.
(d) Her forgiveness.
3. In what way does Maniac get his schooling?
(a) Maniac goes to school.
(b) Maniac studies in the library.
(c) He buys old books from the library.
(d) Grayson teaches him from old books.
4. Which of the following is not a reason why the bigger kids from all over come to the vacant lot to see Maniac?
(a) To see how good he really was.
(b) To test him.
(c) To see if everything they heard was true.
(d) To tell him that he was not welcome in their town.
5. What is the most perilous feat that the McNab boys ask Maniac to perform?
(a) To play against "Hands" Down.
(b) To go to the East End.
(c) To kill a snake.
(d) To challenge Mars Bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maniac running on that amazes the Pickwell children?
2. What happens to Maniac Magee's parents?
3. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
4. How does Maniac feel about Mars Bar when the whole McNab birthday party situation is over?
5. What do the high school kids do to Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)