|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Maniac to untie the Cobble's Knot?
(a) Two days.
(b) Four hours.
(c) All day.
(d) Fifteen minutes.
2. Where are the two boys in the second cabin going?
3. What is the big question at the Pickwell dinner table on the night they eat spaghetti in Chapter 6?
(a) Who was the kid on the football field?
(b) Who was the kid who helped Arnold Jones.
(c) Who's the extra kid at the dinner table?
(d) Why are we eating spaghetti again?
4. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
(a) Arnold Jones.
(b) Jeffrey Beale.
(c) Amanda Beale.
(d) Brian Denehy.
5. Why doesn't Maniac leave the McNab boys when they drive him crazy?
(a) He is afraid that they will run away again.
(b) He is afraid that they will follow him.
(c) He is afraid that they will rot completely without him.
(d) He is afraid that they will cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Maniac and Grayson do on Thanksgiving Day in the cold?
2. Who does Grayson say took Maniac's buffalo rag clothes away?
3. What does Maniac want to do when he finds Amanda crying on her doorstep?
4. What do the Cobras come to do in the McNab house?
5. How long does Maniac stay with his aunt and uncle?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)