|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Grayson want to grow up to be?
(a) A zoo keeper.
(b) A restaurant owner.
(c) A baseball player.
(d) A park ranger.
2. What position did Grayson play?
(a) Right Field.
(b) First Base.
3. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
(a) A football.
(b) A candy bar.
(c) Amanda's book.
(d) His hat.
4. What is the prize for untying the Cobble's Knot?
(a) Pizza for a year.
(b) One hundred dollars worth of Cobble's groceries.
(c) Butterscotch Krimpets for a year.
(d) Free soda when pizza is purchased for a year.
5. What can Maniac hear even further away than before, now that he is not living in any particular home in chapter 43?
(a) Kids playing in the park.
(b) Mrs. Pickwell's whistle.
(c) Amanda's bicycle bell.
(d) The train whistle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the McNabs and Cobras building in the dining room of the McNab house?
2. Where does Maniac make his bedroom now that June is almost here?
3. What do the Cobras do while Mars Bar and Maniac play games with the younger ones?
4. Why won't Mars Bar climb the fence where the buffalo are?
5. What do the high school kids do to Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)