|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the prize for untying the Cobble's Knot?
(a) One hundred dollars worth of Cobble's groceries.
(b) Pizza for a year.
(c) Butterscotch Krimpets for a year.
(d) Free soda when pizza is purchased for a year.
2. Why do Russell and Piper kick Maniac out of their house?
(a) He told them that they could not fight anymore.
(b) He started giving them orders.
(c) He yelled at them.
(d) He stomped on their guns until they were plastic splinters.
3. Why does Maniac use only one hand to handle the football?
(a) He is holding a book with the other one.
(b) His other hand is hurt.
(c) He only has one hand.
(d) He is showing off.
4. What do the McNab brothers do when they discover that they were actually with Maniac--the famous guy?
(a) They laugh very hard.
(b) They tell Maniac to leave.
(c) Thye cry.
(d) They beat up Maniac because of what he did to John.
5. What is Amanda carrying to school in her suitcase?
(a) Crayons and drawing paper.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A project.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Maniac stay with his aunt and uncle?
2. What is Grayson curious about that he asks Maniac while Maniac eats at the diner?
3. What won't Maniac do for food?
4. What does Maniac eat at the diner?
5. Why do the other children want to touch Maniac after he speaks with whoever answered Finsterwald's door?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)