|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't Maniac do in his new home at the Beales?
(a) Sleep in his bed.
(b) Take out the trash.
(c) Wash the dishes.
(d) Read to the children.
2. What is the confetti made out of that the townspeople throw for Maniac's celebration of untying the knot?
(b) Amanda's Encyclopedia.
(c) Lyle, Lye Crocodile.
(d) The Children's Crusade.
3. What did Grayson want to grow up to be?
(a) A zoo keeper.
(b) A restaurant owner.
(c) A baseball player.
(d) A park ranger.
4. Why does Maniac use only one hand to handle the football?
(a) His other hand is hurt.
(b) He is holding a book with the other one.
(c) He is showing off.
(d) He only has one hand.
5. Where did Grayson play baseball?
(a) In high school.
(b) In vacant lots.
(c) In the Majors.
(d) In the Minors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes running up to Maniac after the race with Mars Bar is over?
2. Why does Maniac get out of bed to go to the front door of the Beale's house?
3. What do Maniac and Grayson do on Thanksgiving Day in the cold?
4. Why does Mrs. Beale get mad at Maniac the day she is making meatloaf?
5. Why does Amanda stay up late the night of her argument with Maniac?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)