|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way does Maniac get his schooling?
(a) Maniac goes to school.
(b) Grayson teaches him from old books.
(c) Maniac studies in the library.
(d) He buys old books from the library.
2. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
(a) Amanda Beale.
(b) Jeffrey Beale.
(c) Arnold Jones.
(d) Brian Denehy.
3. Why does Grayson take Maniac to the equipment room?
(a) To hide Maniac from the black kids.
(b) To give Maniac a new baseball bat.
(c) So Grayson can become famous for saving Maniac.
(d) Maniac has passed out.
4. What does Maniac tell the McNab boys about Mexico so that they will not want to go there?
(a) It is volcano season.
(b) Little boys are eaten there.
(c) There is no pizza there.
(d) There are huge bugs in Mexico.
5. What does Mrs. Beale finally ask Maniac one day while he is licking icing?
(a) "Are you Maniac?"
(b) "Where did you come from?"
(c) "Where are your parents?"
(d) "Why don't you have a home?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Grayson want to grow up to be?
2. What do Grayson and Maniac buy at Woolworths?
3. What does Maniac ask of God on Thanksgiving Day?
4. With what does Mars Bar Thompson challenge Maniac?
5. What are the raisins in the McNab house?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)