|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Maniac to untie the Cobble's Knot?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Fifteen minutes.
(c) Two days.
(d) All day.
2. What won't Maniac do for food?
(a) He will not take it from the zoo.
(b) He will not beg.
(c) He will not go to soup kitchens.
(d) He will not do odd jobs.
3. How long does Maniac stay with his aunt and uncle?
(a) Five years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Ten years.
4. What happens at the school musical?
(a) Maniac sings badly.
(b) Manaic sings beautifully.
(c) Maniac screams for a long time.
(d) Aunt Dot asks Uncle Dan for a divorce.
5. Who does Grayson say took Maniac's buffalo rag clothes away?
(a) The buffalo.
(b) The street cleaners.
(c) The US Army.
(d) The Sanitation Department.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Grayson curious about that he asks Maniac while Maniac eats at the diner?
2. What is Maniac concerned about in regard to the book he has gotten from Amanda?
3. What deal does Maniac first make with the McNab boys about school?
4. What does Maniac do for fifteen minutes before completing the knot?
5. How did the gas station attendant trick Grayson when he was a rookie?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)