|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maniac say trash words have in common with church words?
(c) A musical tone.
2. What do the McNabs call the thing that they are building in the dining room of the McNab house?
(a) Bow Wow.
(d) The pillbox.
3. Why doesn't Maniac leave the McNab boys when they drive him crazy?
(a) He is afraid that they will rot completely without him.
(b) He is afraid that they will run away again.
(c) He is afraid that they will follow him.
(d) He is afraid that they will cry.
4. How long does it take Maniac to untie the Cobble's Knot?
(a) All day.
(b) Four hours.
(c) Two days.
(d) Fifteen minutes.
5. What do the McNab brothers do when they discover that they were actually with Maniac--the famous guy?
(a) They tell Maniac to leave.
(b) Thye cry.
(c) They laugh very hard.
(d) They beat up Maniac because of what he did to John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What method does Maniac use to try to keep Russell and Piper in school after he came back to the McNabs'?
2. What do the Cobras come to do in the McNab house?
3. What is the confetti made out of that the townspeople throw for Maniac's celebration of untying the knot?
4. What are the cabins in Valley Forge?
5. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)