|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maniac use only one hand to handle the football?
(a) He is showing off.
(b) He is holding a book with the other one.
(c) He only has one hand.
(d) His other hand is hurt.
2. Why does Grayson not know how to read?
(a) He heard his teacher say he was never going to learn to read.
(b) His parents were drunks.
(c) He never went to school.
(d) He has a learning disability.
3. What does Mrs. Beale finally ask Maniac one day while he is licking icing?
(a) "Where are your parents?"
(b) "Where did you come from?"
(c) "Why don't you have a home?"
(d) "Are you Maniac?"
4. Where are the two boys in the second cabin going?
5. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
(a) He insults McNab.
(b) He takes a hat off another player.
(c) He stands at the bag and waits.
(d) He challenges McNab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maniac do after he discovers Grayson is dead?
2. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
3. What does John believe is going to happen at some point with the East Enders?
4. With what is Finsterwald's backyard filled?
5. What won't Maniac do for food?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)