|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Maniac run from the graveyard?
(a) He does not want to see who is coming.
(b) He thinks he sees a ghost.
(c) He is angry with the pallbearers.
(d) He is too upset over his loss.
2. Why does Maniac get out of bed to go to the front door of the Beale's house?
(a) To make sure he is in the right house.
(b) To check to see if Mars Bar had followed him.
(c) To memorize the numbers of his new address.
(d) To let the dog in.
3. Who specifically has tried to untie the knot before Maniac?
(a) A magician and a pickpocket.
(b) A magician and a scientist.
(c) A pickpocket and a mathematician.
(d) A scientist and a mathematician.
4. What does Mars Bar call Maniac when they meet again in chapter 38?
5. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
(a) A softball.
(b) A frog.
(c) A tennis ball.
(d) A golf ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the high school kids do to Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
2. How does Maniac convince the boys to go back to Two Mills?
3. Why does Carson scratch Maniac's skin?
4. What is the confetti made out of that the townspeople throw for Maniac's celebration of untying the knot?
5. How many nights does Maniac stay in the cabin in Valley Forge?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)