|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What deal does Maniac first make with the McNab boys about school?
(a) If they go, he will show Finsterwald's backyard.
(b) If they go, he will feed them pizza daily.
(c) If they go, he will show them how to read.
(d) If they go, he will show them the shortcut to Mexico.
2. What is the name of McNab's gang?
3. When Maniac returned to the West End in Chapter 40, where does he go first?
(a) To the Pickwells' house.
(b) To the zoo.
(c) To the equipment room.
(d) To the McNabs' house.
4. In what way does Maniac get his schooling?
(a) Maniac goes to school.
(b) Maniac studies in the library.
(c) He buys old books from the library.
(d) Grayson teaches him from old books.
5. How does Maniac respond when Grayson asks him about attending school?
(a) Maniac says if he makes him go, Maniac will run away.
(b) Maniac says he would like to go but he never has.
(c) Maniac says he hates school and will never go back.
(d) Maniac says that school would be a good daytime home for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first book Grayson reads cover to cover?
2. What does "Hands" Down do in regard to Maniac that makes the older kids upset?
3. How does Maniac convince the boys to go back to Two Mills?
4. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
5. What does Maniac do as a feat with the bison pen?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)