|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mars Bar hate Maniac at the end of Chapter 38?
(a) Maniac wins.
(b) Nobody is there to see Mars Bar win.
(c) Maniac refuses to participate.
(d) Maniac humiliates him.
2. How long does it take Maniac to travel two hundred miles to Two Mills?
(a) One week.
(b) One year.
(c) One day.
(d) One month.
3. What does Maniac tell the McNab boys about Mexico so that they will not want to go there?
(a) There is no pizza there.
(b) Little boys are eaten there.
(c) It is volcano season.
(d) There are huge bugs in Mexico.
4. With what does Mars Bar Thompson challenge Maniac?
(a) His fist.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A neighborhood woman.
(d) A candy bar.
5. What did Grayson want to grow up to be?
(a) A zoo keeper.
(b) A restaurant owner.
(c) A baseball player.
(d) A park ranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many nights does Maniac stay in the cabin in Valley Forge?
2. Which of the following is not a reason why the bigger kids from all over come to the vacant lot to see Maniac?
3. How long is the challenge for in Finsterwald's backyard?
4. What does Maniac wonder about Black people?
5. What is being called over and over again to Maniac when the kids are playing on that hot August day in chapter 17?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)