|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Maniac to travel two hundred miles to Two Mills?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
2. How long is the challenge for in Finsterwald's backyard?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) Two minutes.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) Thirty minutes.
3. How does Amanda react to Mars Bar concerning the ripped book?
(a) She yells at him and kicks him.
(b) She takes the book and pedals away on her bike.
(c) She tells him to say he is sorry.
(d) She helps Mars beat up Maniac.
4. What does Maniac do as a feat with rat-infested dump?
(a) Walks across it barefoot.
(b) Crawls across it.
(c) Finds a hubcap.
(d) Kills a rat.
5. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
(a) The yellow bucket is used more.
(b) The children are better behaved.
(c) The children start to tie their own shoes.
(d) Amanda takes baths again with the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
2. What does Maniac paint on the outside of the band shell?
3. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
4. What does Maniac do as a feat with the bison pen?
5. What does Mars Bar challenge Maniac to?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)