|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maniac allow the McNab boys to continue asking him to do the feats?
(a) It keeps the McNab boys out of trouble.
(b) It keeps them in school where they need to be.
(c) It keeps him out of trouble.
(d) It keeps him busy.
2. It is such a hot August day that the kids decide to play in what?
(a) The pond.
(b) The pool.
(c) The fire hydrant water.
(d) The creek.
3. How long is the challenge for in Finsterwald's backyard?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) Thirty minutes.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) Two minutes.
4. What does Maniac make the McNab boys return to Dorsey's Grocery?
(a) A shopping cart.
(b) Twenty-five candy bars.
(c) Fifty bubblegums.
(d) Stolen comic books.
5. Where did Grayson play baseball?
(a) In vacant lots.
(b) In high school.
(c) In the Minors.
(d) In the Majors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the high school kids do to Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
2. What is Grayson curious about that he asks Maniac while Maniac eats at the diner?
3. Which of the following is not a reason why the bigger kids from all over come to the vacant lot to see Maniac?
4. What does Russell attempt to travel with?
5. When Maniac returned to the West End in Chapter 40, where does he go first?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)