|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most perilous feat that the McNab boys ask Maniac to perform?
(a) To kill a snake.
(b) To go to the East End.
(c) To play against "Hands" Down.
(d) To challenge Mars Bar.
2. What is the prize for untying the Cobble's Knot?
(a) Butterscotch Krimpets for a year.
(b) Free soda when pizza is purchased for a year.
(c) Pizza for a year.
(d) One hundred dollars worth of Cobble's groceries.
3. How do Hester and Lester react to Maniac?
(a) They ignore him.
(b) They cry.
(c) He is their new best friend.
(d) They tell him to go away.
4. What do the McNabs call the thing that they are building in the dining room of the McNab house?
(a) The pillbox.
(c) Bow Wow.
5. What happens at the school musical?
(a) Maniac sings badly.
(b) Aunt Dot asks Uncle Dan for a divorce.
(c) Manaic sings beautifully.
(d) Maniac screams for a long time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maniac stop crossing the Schuylkill?
2. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
3. Why does Grayson not know how to read?
4. Who does Grayson say took Maniac's buffalo rag clothes away?
5. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)