|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Maniac and Grayson do right after Thanksgiving dinner?
(a) Play cards.
(b) Dance the polka.
(d) Play baseball.
2. What happened to Grayson at the game against the Toledo Mud Hens?
(a) Grayson threw a no hitter.
(b) Grayson got hurt.
(c) Grayson's pitching was terrible.
(d) Grayson hit Willie Mays.
3. Why does Maniac get out of bed to go to the front door of the Beale's house?
(a) To make sure he is in the right house.
(b) To let the dog in.
(c) To memorize the numbers of his new address.
(d) To check to see if Mars Bar had followed him.
4. What are the cabins in Valley Forge?
(a) Replicas of army shelters.
(b) Abandoned campsites.
(c) Family-owned campgrounds.
(d) Run-down cabins from the Civil War.
5. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
(a) He hits them with his fastball.
(b) He throws out everyone at first base.
(c) He strikes out sixteen hitters.
(d) He insults all of them with bad words.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
2. Why do Russell and Piper kick Maniac out of their house?
3. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
4. What does Maniac want from Amanda at the end of Chapter 13 that she won't give him?
5. What do the McNabs call the thing that they are building in the dining room of the McNab house?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)