|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most perilous feat that the McNab boys ask Maniac to perform?
(a) To kill a snake.
(b) To play against "Hands" Down.
(c) To challenge Mars Bar.
(d) To go to the East End.
2. What is the big question at the Pickwell dinner table on the night they eat spaghetti in Chapter 6?
(a) Why are we eating spaghetti again?
(b) Who was the kid who helped Arnold Jones.
(c) Who was the kid on the football field?
(d) Who's the extra kid at the dinner table?
3. What causes the red bumps to surface on Maniac's body?
(b) Poison Ivy.
(c) Chicken Pox.
4. What does Maniac paint on the outside of the band shell?
(a) The number 101.
(b) Beware of buffalos.
5. How does Maniac make the deal even better for the McNab boys to go to school?
(a) He says he will knock on Finsterwald's door.
(b) He says he will teach them how to pitch.
(c) He says he will eat five cockroaches.
(d) He says he will eat pizza even though he is allergic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Maniac stay in the band shell after Grayson's death?
2. What does the big black man shout about on that hot August day in chapter 17?
3. What doesn't Maniac do in his new home at the Beales?
4. What does Maniac want to do when he finds Amanda crying on her doorstep?
5. What do the McNabs call the thing that they are building in the dining room of the McNab house?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)