|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the red bumps to surface on Maniac's body?
(a) Chicken Pox.
(d) Poison Ivy.
2. Why does Carson scratch Maniac's skin?
(a) To see if he is white under the dirt.
(b) To see if he is hurt under the dirt.
(c) To see if it is dirt on his skin.
(d) To see if he is black under the dirt.
3. How long do the feats go on for before the perilous one is asked?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) One month.
4. What happens with the townspeople as Maniac walks up the middle of the street after the incident with the old man?
(a) The whites walk up one side, the blacks up the other.
(b) They fight.
(c) Whites and blacks walk together.
(d) They disperse.
5. What does Mars Bar call Maniac when they meet again in chapter 38?
Short Answer Questions
1. What won't Maniac do for food?
2. What does Mrs. Beale finally ask Maniac one day while he is licking icing?
3. In what way does Maniac get his schooling?
4. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
5. When does Maniac return to school?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)