|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
(a) Brian Denehy.
(b) Amanda Beale.
(c) Arnold Jones.
(d) Jeffrey Beale.
2. What does Mrs. Beale finally ask Maniac one day while he is licking icing?
(a) "Why don't you have a home?"
(b) "Where did you come from?"
(c) "Are you Maniac?"
(d) "Where are your parents?"
3. What does Maniac say trash words have in common with church words?
(c) A musical tone.
4. Why do Maniac and Grayson trim a tree in the woods?
(a) They can't fit a tree in the equipment room.
(b) They still have not satisfied their need to decorate.
(c) They are afraid the lights will catch fire inside.
(d) They want to liven up the woods for the animals.
5. What do the two young boys in the second cabin continuously call Maniac?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Maniac go to Grayson's room at the YMCA?
2. What does Maniac ask of God on Thanksgiving Day?
3. What can't Maniac see about what is going on around him in chapter 16?
4. What are the cabins in Valley Forge?
5. What does the neighborhood woman use to stop Mars Bar Thompson?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)