|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maniac say Amen after Grayson finishes reading his first book?
(a) Maniac had prayed Grayson would succeed.
(b) Maniac is glad it is over.
(c) Maniac prays for Grayson to do better next time.
(d) Maniac says Amen is for when someone does something you really like.
2. Why does Maniac decide to leave town?
(a) He does not want the Beales to get hurt.
(b) He does not want a riot to break out.
(c) He does not like that people don't like him.
(d) He is afraid of the big black man.
3. How long does it take Maniac to travel two hundred miles to Two Mills?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
4. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
(a) The children are better behaved.
(b) The yellow bucket is used more.
(c) The children start to tie their own shoes.
(d) Amanda takes baths again with the children.
5. How long does it take Maniac to untie the Cobble's Knot?
(a) All day.
(b) Two days.
(c) Fifteen minutes.
(d) Four hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the cabins in Valley Forge?
2. How does Maniac convince the boys to go back to Two Mills?
3. What deal does Maniac first make with the McNab boys about school?
4. How long is the challenge for in Finsterwald's backyard?
5. What does Grayson teach Maniac after their many weeks together?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)