|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maniac make the deal even better for the McNab boys to go to school?
(a) He says he will teach them how to pitch.
(b) He says he will knock on Finsterwald's door.
(c) He says he will eat five cockroaches.
(d) He says he will eat pizza even though he is allergic.
2. How does Maniac convince the boys to go back to Two Mills?
(a) Free pizza.
(b) He tells them he is Maniac.
(c) He tells them their parents are looking for them.
(d) He tells them he is a cop.
3. Which of the following is not a reason why the bigger kids from all over come to the vacant lot to see Maniac?
(a) To test him.
(b) To see if everything they heard was true.
(c) To tell him that he was not welcome in their town.
(d) To see how good he really was.
4. What is Grayson curious about that he asks Maniac while Maniac eats at the diner?
(a) How Maniac untied the Cobble's Knot.
(b) How Maniac got his name.
(c) How Maniac came to live with the buffalo.
(d) How black people live.
5. Why does Maniac say Amen after Grayson finishes reading his first book?
(a) Maniac had prayed Grayson would succeed.
(b) Maniac is glad it is over.
(c) Maniac prays for Grayson to do better next time.
(d) Maniac says Amen is for when someone does something you really like.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maniac stop crossing the Schuylkill?
2. How does Maniac respond when Grayson asks him about attending school?
3. What do the McNab brothers do when they discover that they were actually with Maniac--the famous guy?
4. What does Maniac do for Grayson after he reads his first book?
5. What happened to Grayson at the game against the Toledo Mud Hens?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)