|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where have the two boys gotten their food?
(a) They took it from home.
(b) They took it from Maniac.
(c) They stole it.
(d) They bought it.
2. What does Grayson teach Maniac after their many weeks together?
(a) How to pitch.
(b) How to line a baseball diamond.
(c) How to mend fences.
(d) How to feed the buffalo.
3. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
(a) Maniac is not on the Green Sox.
(b) He knows Maniac can hit the ball.
(c) Maniac's shoes are flapping.
(d) He is a runt who is not on the league.
4. Why doesn't Maniac go to Grayson's room at the YMCA?
(a) He is afraid of the YMCA.
(b) He doesn't want anyone to see and recognize him.
(c) He is afraid of Grayson.
(d) He doesn't want to bring trouble to the old man.
5. What do Maniac and Grayson do on Thanksgiving Day in the cold?
(a) They go watch the high school football game.
(b) They go ice-skating.
(c) They play baseball.
(d) They go to the zoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Grayson play?
2. What are the cabins in Valley Forge?
3. What can't Maniac see about what is going on around him in chapter 16?
4. After leaving the East End, where does Maniac stay?
5. What does Mr. Cobble use the knot for?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)