|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Grayson play baseball?
(a) In the Minors.
(b) In high school.
(c) In vacant lots.
(d) In the Majors.
2. What story does Maniac tell to help John with his brothers?
(a) That Maniac cheated.
(b) That Maniac really didn't hit John's fastballs.
(c) That John threw a stopball that Maniac could not hit.
(d) That John had been searching for the boys.
3. What does Mrs. Beale finally ask Maniac one day while he is licking icing?
(a) "Are you Maniac?"
(b) "Why don't you have a home?"
(c) "Where are your parents?"
(d) "Where did you come from?"
4. Who is Brian Denehy?
(a) A soccer player.
(b) The star quarterback.
(c) The football coach.
(d) The first person Maniac meets in Two Mills.
5. What position did Grayson play?
(a) First Base.
(d) Right Field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Maniac and Grayson do on Thanksgiving Day in the cold?
2. How do Hester and Lester react to Maniac?
3. What is the name of McNab's gang?
4. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
5. When does Maniac return to school?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)