|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the cabins in Valley Forge?
(a) Family-owned campgrounds.
(b) Run-down cabins from the Civil War.
(c) Replicas of army shelters.
(d) Abandoned campsites.
2. Who does Grayson say took Maniac's buffalo rag clothes away?
(a) The Sanitation Department.
(b) The US Army.
(c) The buffalo.
(d) The street cleaners.
3. How long does Maniac stay with his aunt and uncle?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Two years.
4. What does Maniac ask of God on Thanksgiving Day?
(a) To make sure his parents are at peace.
(b) To let him return to the Beales to live.
(c) To let Maniac find a family to live with.
(d) To let the Beales know that he is thinking of them.
5. Who saves Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
(b) Brian Denehy.
(c) Amanda Beale.
(d) Mr. Finsterwald.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the prize for untying the Cobble's Knot?
2. Why does Mrs. Beale get mad at Maniac the day she is making meatloaf?
3. What last thing does Maniac do before he leaves the band shell?
4. What is Maniac concerned about in regard to the book he has gotten from Amanda?
5. After leaving the East End, where does Maniac stay?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)