|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maniac decide to leave town?
(a) He does not want the Beales to get hurt.
(b) He is afraid of the big black man.
(c) He does not like that people don't like him.
(d) He does not want a riot to break out.
2. What is Amanda carrying to school in her suitcase?
(a) A project.
(c) A puppy.
(d) Crayons and drawing paper.
3. How does Maniac convince the boys to go back to Two Mills?
(a) He tells them he is a cop.
(b) Free pizza.
(c) He tells them their parents are looking for them.
(d) He tells them he is Maniac.
4. What is Maniac concerned about in regard to the book he has gotten from Amanda?
(a) If he should give it back to Amanda at all.
(b) If he should buy another one.
(c) If he should mend the ripped page.
(d) If he should give it to Mars Bar.
5. What doesn't Maniac do in his new home at the Beales?
(a) Wash the dishes.
(b) Sleep in his bed.
(c) Take out the trash.
(d) Read to the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
2. What do the two young boys in the second cabin continuously call Maniac?
3. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
4. What causes the red bumps to surface on Maniac's body?
5. What is Maniac running on that amazes the Pickwell children?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)