|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maniac give Grayson for Christmas?
(a) A new baseball.
(b) A book Maniac wrote.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A chapter book.
2. Who does Grayson say took Maniac's buffalo rag clothes away?
(a) The street cleaners.
(b) The buffalo.
(c) The Sanitation Department.
(d) The US Army.
3. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
(a) Amanda takes baths again with the children.
(b) The children are better behaved.
(c) The yellow bucket is used more.
(d) The children start to tie their own shoes.
4. What/Who does Maniac wait for in the cabin in Valley Forge?
(a) Mr. Beale.
5. Why are Hester, Lester, and Amanda keeping Maniac from going home early one morning in Chapter 17?
(a) They do not want him to see that the house has been vandalized.
(b) They do not want him to see that the police are at their house.
(c) They do not want him to see the big black man is at their house.
(d) They do not want him to see that their house has been toilet papered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
2. Why doesn't Maniac go to Grayson's room at the YMCA?
3. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
4. What does Maniac say to the passersby when he first runs to Two Mills?
5. What does Maniac do for fifteen minutes before completing the knot?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)