|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grayson teach Maniac after their many weeks together?
(a) How to mend fences.
(b) How to line a baseball diamond.
(c) How to pitch.
(d) How to feed the buffalo.
2. What doesn't Maniac do in his new home at the Beales?
(a) Read to the children.
(b) Sleep in his bed.
(c) Wash the dishes.
(d) Take out the trash.
3. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
(a) Maniac refuses to play football with "Hands" Down.
(b) "Hands" Down makes sure Maniac is on the other team.
(c) "Hands" Down harasses Maniac for punting that first day.
(d) They play football together.
4. What position did Grayson play?
(c) First Base.
(d) Right Field.
5. What do Maniac and Grayson do on Thanksgiving Day in the cold?
(a) They play baseball.
(b) They go ice-skating.
(c) They go watch the high school football game.
(d) They go to the zoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the prize for untying the Cobble's Knot?
2. When does Maniac return to school?
3. Why does Grayson take Maniac to the equipment room?
4. Why does Maniac use only one hand to handle the football?
5. Why does Amanda stay up late the night of her argument with Maniac?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)