|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Maniac running on that amazes the Pickwell children?
(a) The steel rail of the railroad tracks.
(b) The spear field.
(c) The suspension bridge.
(d) The winding creek.
2. Why does Amanda stay up late the night of her argument with Maniac?
(a) She had kicked the dog and hurt him.
(b) She is too angry to sleep.
(c) He left and has not come home, so she waits for him.
(d) She is crying and can't sleep.
3. What won't Maniac do for food?
(a) He will not beg.
(b) He will not take it from the zoo.
(c) He will not do odd jobs.
(d) He will not go to soup kitchens.
4. What position did Grayson play?
(a) Right Field.
(b) First Base.
5. What is the confetti made out of that the townspeople throw for Maniac's celebration of untying the knot?
(a) Amanda's Encyclopedia.
(b) Lyle, Lye Crocodile.
(c) The Children's Crusade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Hester, Lester, and Amanda keeping Maniac from going home early one morning in Chapter 17?
2. What do the high school kids do to Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
3. Who shows up for Grayson's funeral?
4. What does Maniac give Grayson for Christmas?
5. What kind of story does Amanda give to Maniac?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)