|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maniac convince the boys to go back to Two Mills?
(a) He tells them he is a cop.
(b) Free pizza.
(c) He tells them he is Maniac.
(d) He tells them their parents are looking for them.
2. In what way does Maniac get his schooling?
(a) He buys old books from the library.
(b) Maniac studies in the library.
(c) Grayson teaches him from old books.
(d) Maniac goes to school.
3. How did the gas station attendant trick Grayson when he was a rookie?
(a) He told Grayson that the restaurant gave a free meal to new rookies.
(b) He gave Grayson the wrong directions to the field.
(c) He told Grayson that there was no gas when there was.
(d) He told Grayson that the baseball team had moved.
4. What is the big question at the Pickwell dinner table on the night they eat spaghetti in Chapter 6?
(a) Who's the extra kid at the dinner table?
(b) Who was the kid who helped Arnold Jones.
(c) Why are we eating spaghetti again?
(d) Who was the kid on the football field?
5. How long does it take Maniac to untie the Cobble's Knot?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Fifteen minutes.
(c) All day.
(d) Two days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Maniac stay in the band shell after Grayson's death?
2. Why does Amanda stay up late the night of her argument with Maniac?
3. Which of the following is not a reason why the bigger kids from all over come to the vacant lot to see Maniac?
4. Why does Maniac stop crossing the Schuylkill?
5. Where did Grayson play baseball?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)