|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the big black man shout about on that hot August day in chapter 17?
(a) That white people never have enough.
(b) That white people shouldn't swim in his water.
(c) That white people waste everything.
(d) That white people are ruining his neighborhood.
2. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
(a) In the deer shed at the zoo.
(b) In a shed at the school.
(c) In the park.
(d) In a garage behind the restaurant.
3. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
(a) A candy bar.
(b) His hat.
(c) Amanda's book.
(d) A football.
4. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
(a) He strikes out sixteen hitters.
(b) He throws out everyone at first base.
(c) He insults all of them with bad words.
(d) He hits them with his fastball.
5. Who does Grayson say took Maniac's buffalo rag clothes away?
(a) The street cleaners.
(b) The Sanitation Department.
(c) The buffalo.
(d) The US Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Beale make a U-turn when taking Maniac home?
2. Why does Maniac stop crossing the Schuylkill?
3. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
4. What does Maniac want to do when he finds Amanda crying on her doorstep?
5. Why does Amanda stay up late the night of her argument with Maniac?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)