|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Grayson want to grow up to be?
(a) A restaurant owner.
(b) A park ranger.
(c) A baseball player.
(d) A zoo keeper.
2. What does Maniac do for fifteen minutes before completing the knot?
(a) He reads a book.
(b) He drinks an orange soda.
(c) He prays.
(d) He takes a nap.
3. By Christmas, where has Grayson moved?
(a) To his own apartment.
(b) To the band shell.
(c) To the West End.
(d) To his own house.
4. Why does Grayson take Maniac to the equipment room?
(a) To hide Maniac from the black kids.
(b) Maniac has passed out.
(c) To give Maniac a new baseball bat.
(d) So Grayson can become famous for saving Maniac.
5. How does Maniac convince the boys to go back to Two Mills?
(a) He tells them their parents are looking for them.
(b) He tells them he is Maniac.
(c) Free pizza.
(d) He tells them he is a cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the East End, where does Maniac stay?
2. Why are Hester, Lester, and Amanda keeping Maniac from going home early one morning in Chapter 17?
3. What causes the red bumps to surface on Maniac's body?
4. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
5. What does Maniac have to convince John that he hadn't done after delivering back his brothers?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)