|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Grayson at the game against the Toledo Mud Hens?
(a) Grayson threw a no hitter.
(b) Grayson hit Willie Mays.
(c) Grayson got hurt.
(d) Grayson's pitching was terrible.
2. Why doesn't Maniac stay in the band shell after Grayson's death?
(a) It is too cold.
(b) The Superintendent won't let him.
(c) He cannot bring himself to stay.
(d) It is needed for the upcoming spring.
3. Why does Mr. Beale make a U-turn when taking Maniac home?
(a) Mr. Beale won't go to the neighborhood Maniac directs him to.
(b) Maniac wants to say goodnight to Hester and Lester.
(c) Maniac admits he has no home.
(d) Maniac left the book at the Beale house.
4. How long does it take Maniac to travel two hundred miles to Two Mills?
(a) One day.
(b) One month.
(c) One year.
(d) One week.
5. With what does Mars Bar Thompson challenge Maniac?
(a) His fist.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A neighborhood woman.
(d) A candy bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maniac running on that amazes the Pickwell children?
2. After leaving the East End, where does Maniac stay?
3. By Christmas, where has Grayson moved?
4. What happens at the school musical?
5. What does Maniac give Grayson for Christmas?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)