|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Carson scratch Maniac's skin?
(a) To see if he is white under the dirt.
(b) To see if it is dirt on his skin.
(c) To see if he is black under the dirt.
(d) To see if he is hurt under the dirt.
2. Why does Mr. Beale make a U-turn when taking Maniac home?
(a) Maniac wants to say goodnight to Hester and Lester.
(b) Maniac left the book at the Beale house.
(c) Mr. Beale won't go to the neighborhood Maniac directs him to.
(d) Maniac admits he has no home.
3. Which of the following is not a reason why the bigger kids from all over come to the vacant lot to see Maniac?
(a) To see how good he really was.
(b) To tell him that he was not welcome in their town.
(c) To test him.
(d) To see if everything they heard was true.
4. Who does Grayson say took Maniac's buffalo rag clothes away?
(a) The buffalo.
(b) The US Army.
(c) The Sanitation Department.
(d) The street cleaners.
5. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
(a) He insults all of them with bad words.
(b) He strikes out sixteen hitters.
(c) He throws out everyone at first base.
(d) He hits them with his fastball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maniac want to do when he finds Amanda crying on her doorstep?
2. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
3. What makes Maniac run from the graveyard?
4. What is Grayson curious about that he asks Maniac while Maniac eats at the diner?
5. When does Maniac return to school?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)