|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Grayson want to grow up to be?
(a) A restaurant owner.
(b) A park ranger.
(c) A baseball player.
(d) A zoo keeper.
2. What does Maniac do after he discovers Grayson is dead?
(a) He reads to him.
(b) He listens to the polka.
(c) He lays down and cries.
(d) He runs to get help.
3. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
(a) They think he is odd, so they give him an odd name.
(b) After all of Jeffrey's stunts, they figure he is a maniac.
(c) They say it is the name of the book that he was reading.
(d) Jeffrey tells them his nickname is Maniac.
4. What kind of story does Amanda give to Maniac?
(a) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
(b) A book about puppies.
(c) Children's Poetry.
(d) The Children's Crusade.
5. How does Maniac convince the boys to go back to Two Mills?
(a) He tells them he is a cop.
(b) He tells them he is Maniac.
(c) He tells them their parents are looking for them.
(d) Free pizza.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
2. What makes Maniac run from the graveyard?
3. What story does Maniac tell to help John with his brothers?
4. What do the Cobras come to do in the McNab house?
5. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)