|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
(a) Maniac refuses to play football with "Hands" Down.
(b) "Hands" Down harasses Maniac for punting that first day.
(c) They play football together.
(d) "Hands" Down makes sure Maniac is on the other team.
2. What is the prize for untying the Cobble's Knot?
(a) Butterscotch Krimpets for a year.
(b) Free soda when pizza is purchased for a year.
(c) Pizza for a year.
(d) One hundred dollars worth of Cobble's groceries.
3. Why do the other children want to touch Maniac after he speaks with whoever answered Finsterwald's door?
(a) They think Maniac might be a ghost.
(b) They want to congratulate him.
(c) They want to touch a famous person.
(d) They want to see if he is cold.
4. How long does it take Maniac to untie the Cobble's Knot?
(a) Two days.
(b) Four hours.
(c) Fifteen minutes.
(d) All day.
5. Why does Carson scratch Maniac's skin?
(a) To see if he is black under the dirt.
(b) To see if it is dirt on his skin.
(c) To see if he is white under the dirt.
(d) To see if he is hurt under the dirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom are the two boys related?
2. What happens with the townspeople as Maniac walks up the middle of the street after the incident with the old man?
3. Where are the two boys in the second cabin going?
4. What happens at the school musical?
5. What does Maniac tell the McNab boys about Mexico so that they will not want to go there?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)