|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the two boys in the second cabin going?
2. What do the Cobras come to do in the McNab house?
(a) Drink soda and play video games.
(b) Drink beer and play cards.
(c) Drink soda and play football.
(d) Drink beer and play football.
3. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
(a) He strikes out sixteen hitters.
(b) He insults all of them with bad words.
(c) He hits them with his fastball.
(d) He throws out everyone at first base.
4. What is Amanda carrying to school in her suitcase?
(a) A project.
(c) A puppy.
(d) Crayons and drawing paper.
5. What is the confetti made out of that the townspeople throw for Maniac's celebration of untying the knot?
(a) Amanda's Encyclopedia.
(c) Lyle, Lye Crocodile.
(d) The Children's Crusade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maniac use only one hand to handle the football?
2. Why are Hester, Lester, and Amanda keeping Maniac from going home early one morning in Chapter 17?
3. What/Who does Maniac wait for in the cabin in Valley Forge?
4. How long does it take Maniac to untie the Cobble's Knot?
5. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)