|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Finsterwald's backyard filled?
(b) Balls and Frisbees.
2. What does Maniac say to the passersby when he first runs to Two Mills?
(a) "What day is it?"
(b) "Who are you?"
(d) "Where am I?"
3. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
(a) He insults all of them with bad words.
(b) He strikes out sixteen hitters.
(c) He throws out everyone at first base.
(d) He hits them with his fastball.
4. How did the gas station attendant trick Grayson when he was a rookie?
(a) He told Grayson that there was no gas when there was.
(b) He told Grayson that the baseball team had moved.
(c) He told Grayson that the restaurant gave a free meal to new rookies.
(d) He gave Grayson the wrong directions to the field.
5. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
(a) In a shed at the school.
(b) In the park.
(c) In the deer shed at the zoo.
(d) In a garage behind the restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is being called over and over again to Maniac when the kids are playing on that hot August day in chapter 17?
2. What does Maniac say trash words have in common with church words?
3. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
4. Who specifically has tried to untie the knot before Maniac?
5. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)