|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
(a) She falls in love.
(b) She is late to school.
(c) She lends one of her books.
(d) She trips and falls.
2. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
(a) A frog.
(b) A tennis ball.
(c) A golf ball.
(d) A softball.
3. Who saves Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
(a) Amanda Beale.
(c) Brian Denehy.
(d) Mr. Finsterwald.
4. Why does Mrs. Beale get mad at Maniac the day she is making meatloaf?
(a) He spills the meatloaf on the floor.
(b) He tells her that he loves her.
(c) He says that he does not like meatloaf.
(d) He talks trash to her.
5. How do the Pickwells know when it is dinnertime?
(a) Mrs. Pickwell hollers for them.
(b) Mrs. Pickwell rings a bell.
(c) Mrs. Pickwell sends the dog for them.
(d) Mrs. Pickwell whistles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Carson scratch Maniac's skin?
2. With what is Finsterwald's backyard filled?
3. What happens with the townspeople as Maniac walks up the middle of the street after the incident with the old man?
4. How does Amanda's mom act when she first meets Maniac?
5. What does Maniac say to the passersby when he first runs to Two Mills?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)