|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Grayson say took Maniac's buffalo rag clothes away?
(a) The Sanitation Department.
(b) The street cleaners.
(c) The buffalo.
(d) The US Army.
2. Why does Amanda stay up late the night of her argument with Maniac?
(a) She is crying and can't sleep.
(b) He left and has not come home, so she waits for him.
(c) She is too angry to sleep.
(d) She had kicked the dog and hurt him.
3. In what way does Maniac get his schooling?
(a) He buys old books from the library.
(b) Maniac goes to school.
(c) Maniac studies in the library.
(d) Grayson teaches him from old books.
4. What does the neighborhood woman use to stop Mars Bar Thompson?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A broom and a stare.
(c) A stare.
(d) A call to the police.
5. How did the gas station attendant trick Grayson when he was a rookie?
(a) He told Grayson that there was no gas when there was.
(b) He gave Grayson the wrong directions to the field.
(c) He told Grayson that the baseball team had moved.
(d) He told Grayson that the restaurant gave a free meal to new rookies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Amanda carrying to school in her suitcase?
2. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
3. What does the big black man shout about on that hot August day in chapter 17?
4. How does Amanda react to Mars Bar concerning the ripped book?
5. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)