|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maniac want from Amanda at the end of Chapter 13 that she won't give him?
(a) Her bike.
(b) Encyclopedia A.
(c) Another one of her books.
(d) Her forgiveness.
2. How did the gas station attendant trick Grayson when he was a rookie?
(a) He told Grayson that the restaurant gave a free meal to new rookies.
(b) He gave Grayson the wrong directions to the field.
(c) He told Grayson that there was no gas when there was.
(d) He told Grayson that the baseball team had moved.
3. Why does Amanda stay up late the night of her argument with Maniac?
(a) She had kicked the dog and hurt him.
(b) She is too angry to sleep.
(c) He left and has not come home, so she waits for him.
(d) She is crying and can't sleep.
4. Why doesn't Maniac go to Grayson's room at the YMCA?
(a) He is afraid of Grayson.
(b) He doesn't want to bring trouble to the old man.
(c) He doesn't want anyone to see and recognize him.
(d) He is afraid of the YMCA.
5. What does Maniac do for fifteen minutes before completing the knot?
(a) He takes a nap.
(b) He drinks an orange soda.
(c) He prays.
(d) He reads a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
2. What does Maniac say trash words have in common with church words?
3. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
4. It is such a hot August day that the kids decide to play in what?
5. Why does Maniac get out of bed to go to the front door of the Beale's house?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)