|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Carson scratch Maniac's skin?
(a) To see if it is dirt on his skin.
(b) To see if he is black under the dirt.
(c) To see if he is hurt under the dirt.
(d) To see if he is white under the dirt.
2. What is Maniac running on that amazes the Pickwell children?
(a) The spear field.
(b) The winding creek.
(c) The steel rail of the railroad tracks.
(d) The suspension bridge.
3. How do the Pickwells know when it is dinnertime?
(a) Mrs. Pickwell hollers for them.
(b) Mrs. Pickwell whistles.
(c) Mrs. Pickwell rings a bell.
(d) Mrs. Pickwell sends the dog for them.
4. In what way does Maniac get his schooling?
(a) Grayson teaches him from old books.
(b) Maniac goes to school.
(c) He buys old books from the library.
(d) Maniac studies in the library.
5. Why doesn't Maniac go to Grayson's room at the YMCA?
(a) He doesn't want to bring trouble to the old man.
(b) He is afraid of Grayson.
(c) He is afraid of the YMCA.
(d) He doesn't want anyone to see and recognize him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
2. Who specifically has tried to untie the knot before Maniac?
3. What position did Grayson play?
4. What is the confetti made out of that the townspeople throw for Maniac's celebration of untying the knot?
5. It is such a hot August day that the kids decide to play in what?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)