|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maniac do for fifteen minutes before completing the knot?
(a) He reads a book.
(b) He drinks an orange soda.
(c) He prays.
(d) He takes a nap.
2. What position did Grayson play?
(a) Right Field.
(b) First Base.
3. Who does Grayson say took Maniac's buffalo rag clothes away?
(a) The Sanitation Department.
(b) The street cleaners.
(c) The US Army.
(d) The buffalo.
4. What is the confetti made out of that the townspeople throw for Maniac's celebration of untying the knot?
(a) The Children's Crusade.
(c) Amanda's Encyclopedia.
(d) Lyle, Lye Crocodile.
5. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
(a) Become his friend.
(b) Beat him up.
(c) Strike him out next time.
(d) Tell him to leave town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maniac decide to leave town?
2. Who specifically has tried to untie the knot before Maniac?
3. How did the gas station attendant trick Grayson when he was a rookie?
4. After leaving the East End, where does Maniac stay?
5. What did Grayson want to grow up to be?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)