|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Grayson say took Maniac's buffalo rag clothes away?
(a) The US Army.
(b) The street cleaners.
(c) The buffalo.
(d) The Sanitation Department.
2. It is such a hot August day that the kids decide to play in what?
(a) The pond.
(b) The creek.
(c) The fire hydrant water.
(d) The pool.
3. Who specifically has tried to untie the knot before Maniac?
(a) A pickpocket and a mathematician.
(b) A magician and a pickpocket.
(c) A magician and a scientist.
(d) A scientist and a mathematician.
4. What causes the red bumps to surface on Maniac's body?
(a) Poison Ivy.
(c) Chicken Pox.
5. What happened to Grayson at the game against the Toledo Mud Hens?
(a) Grayson threw a no hitter.
(b) Grayson's pitching was terrible.
(c) Grayson got hurt.
(d) Grayson hit Willie Mays.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Mars Bar Thompson challenge Maniac?
2. What happens with the townspeople as Maniac walks up the middle of the street after the incident with the old man?
3. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
4. What does Maniac want from Amanda at the end of Chapter 13 that she won't give him?
5. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)