|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Mars Bar Thompson challenge Maniac?
(a) His fist.
(b) A neighborhood woman.
(c) A candy bar.
(d) A baseball bat.
2. Who specifically has tried to untie the knot before Maniac?
(a) A magician and a pickpocket.
(b) A pickpocket and a mathematician.
(c) A magician and a scientist.
(d) A scientist and a mathematician.
3. In what way does Maniac get his schooling?
(a) He buys old books from the library.
(b) Maniac studies in the library.
(c) Maniac goes to school.
(d) Grayson teaches him from old books.
4. What is the big question at the Pickwell dinner table on the night they eat spaghetti in Chapter 6?
(a) Why are we eating spaghetti again?
(b) Who was the kid on the football field?
(c) Who's the extra kid at the dinner table?
(d) Who was the kid who helped Arnold Jones.
5. How long does it take Maniac to travel two hundred miles to Two Mills?
(a) One day.
(b) One year.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Maniac stay with his aunt and uncle?
2. When does Maniac return to school?
3. What does Maniac wonder about Black people?
4. What did Grayson want to grow up to be?
5. What does "Hands" Down do in regard to Maniac that makes the older kids upset?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)