|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maniac decide to leave town?
(a) He does not like that people don't like him.
(b) He is afraid of the big black man.
(c) He does not want the Beales to get hurt.
(d) He does not want a riot to break out.
2. It is such a hot August day that the kids decide to play in what?
(a) The pond.
(b) The creek.
(c) The fire hydrant water.
(d) The pool.
3. What does Maniac say to the passersby when he first runs to Two Mills?
(a) "Who are you?"
(b) "Where am I?"
(c) "What day is it?"
4. What happens at the school musical?
(a) Aunt Dot asks Uncle Dan for a divorce.
(b) Maniac screams for a long time.
(c) Manaic sings beautifully.
(d) Maniac sings badly.
5. What is the prize for untying the Cobble's Knot?
(a) Pizza for a year.
(b) Free soda when pizza is purchased for a year.
(c) Butterscotch Krimpets for a year.
(d) One hundred dollars worth of Cobble's groceries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grayson teach Maniac after their many weeks together?
2. How does Amanda react to Mars Bar concerning the ripped book?
3. Where did Grayson play baseball?
4. How long does it take Maniac to untie the Cobble's Knot?
5. With what is Finsterwald's backyard filled?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)