|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the high school kids do to Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
(a) They toss him over Finsterwald's fence.
(b) They force him onto Finsterwalds' porch.
(c) They throw him in a pond.
(d) They shove him in a locker.
2. What did Grayson want to grow up to be?
(a) A restaurant owner.
(b) A zoo keeper.
(c) A baseball player.
(d) A park ranger.
3. What does the boy give to Maniac while he is untying the knot?
(a) A Peanut Butter Kandy Kake.
(b) A Ring Ding.
(c) A Butterscotch Krimpet.
(d) A Devil Dog.
4. How did the gas station attendant trick Grayson when he was a rookie?
(a) He told Grayson that the restaurant gave a free meal to new rookies.
(b) He told Grayson that there was no gas when there was.
(c) He gave Grayson the wrong directions to the field.
(d) He told Grayson that the baseball team had moved.
5. What can't Maniac see about what is going on around him in chapter 16?
(a) That he is no longer welcome at the Beale's home.
(b) That some kids do not like him.
(c) That his skin isn't white.
(d) That Amanda is mad at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Grayson curious about that he asks Maniac while Maniac eats at the diner?
2. What kind of story does Amanda give to Maniac?
3. What happens to Maniac Magee's parents?
4. How long does it take Maniac to untie the Cobble's Knot?
5. Why does Maniac get out of bed to go to the front door of the Beale's house?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)