|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't Maniac do in his new home at the Beales?
(a) Sleep in his bed.
(b) Wash the dishes.
(c) Read to the children.
(d) Take out the trash.
2. What kind of story does Amanda give to Maniac?
(a) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
(b) Children's Poetry.
(c) A book about puppies.
(d) The Children's Crusade.
3. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
(a) Arnold Jones.
(b) Jeffrey Beale.
(c) Brian Denehy.
(d) Amanda Beale.
4. Why doesn't Maniac go to Grayson's room at the YMCA?
(a) He is afraid of Grayson.
(b) He doesn't want to bring trouble to the old man.
(c) He doesn't want anyone to see and recognize him.
(d) He is afraid of the YMCA.
5. What is the name of McNab's gang?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Grayson take Maniac to the equipment room?
2. How does Amanda react to Mars Bar concerning the ripped book?
3. What do the high school kids do to Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
4. With what is Finsterwald's backyard filled?
5. Why does Maniac decide to leave town?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)