|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the big question at the Pickwell dinner table on the night they eat spaghetti in Chapter 6?
(a) Who's the extra kid at the dinner table?
(b) Who was the kid who helped Arnold Jones.
(c) Why are we eating spaghetti again?
(d) Who was the kid on the football field?
2. Which of the following is not a reason why the bigger kids from all over come to the vacant lot to see Maniac?
(a) To test him.
(b) To see how good he really was.
(c) To tell him that he was not welcome in their town.
(d) To see if everything they heard was true.
3. What is Grayson curious about that he asks Maniac while Maniac eats at the diner?
(a) How Maniac untied the Cobble's Knot.
(b) How Maniac got his name.
(c) How Maniac came to live with the buffalo.
(d) How black people live.
4. Why does Amanda stay up late the night of her argument with Maniac?
(a) He left and has not come home, so she waits for him.
(b) She had kicked the dog and hurt him.
(c) She is too angry to sleep.
(d) She is crying and can't sleep.
5. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
(a) Amanda takes baths again with the children.
(b) The yellow bucket is used more.
(c) The children are better behaved.
(d) The children start to tie their own shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
2. Who does Grayson say took Maniac's buffalo rag clothes away?
3. What can't Maniac see about what is going on around him in chapter 16?
4. Why does Mrs. Beale get mad at Maniac the day she is making meatloaf?
5. How do Hester and Lester react to Maniac?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)