|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Amanda carrying to school in her suitcase?
(b) A project.
(c) A puppy.
(d) Crayons and drawing paper.
2. What does Grayson teach Maniac after their many weeks together?
(a) How to line a baseball diamond.
(b) How to feed the buffalo.
(c) How to pitch.
(d) How to mend fences.
3. Which of the following is not a reason why the bigger kids from all over come to the vacant lot to see Maniac?
(a) To test him.
(b) To see if everything they heard was true.
(c) To see how good he really was.
(d) To tell him that he was not welcome in their town.
4. What did Grayson want to grow up to be?
(a) A baseball player.
(b) A park ranger.
(c) A restaurant owner.
(d) A zoo keeper.
5. What does Mrs. Beale finally ask Maniac one day while he is licking icing?
(a) "Are you Maniac?"
(b) "Where did you come from?"
(c) "Where are your parents?"
(d) "Why don't you have a home?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maniac wonder about Black people?
2. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
3. Why does Grayson take Maniac to the equipment room?
4. What happens to Maniac Magee's parents?
5. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)