|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Brian Denehy?
(a) A soccer player.
(b) The football coach.
(c) The first person Maniac meets in Two Mills.
(d) The star quarterback.
2. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
(a) After all of Jeffrey's stunts, they figure he is a maniac.
(b) They say it is the name of the book that he was reading.
(c) Jeffrey tells them his nickname is Maniac.
(d) They think he is odd, so they give him an odd name.
3. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
(a) At Amanda's house.
(b) In the East End of town.
(c) His shed at the zoo.
(d) At the house where he ate spaghetti.
4. How do Hester and Lester react to Maniac?
(a) They tell him to go away.
(b) They cry.
(c) They ignore him.
(d) He is their new best friend.
5. Why does Mrs. Beale get mad at Maniac the day she is making meatloaf?
(a) He talks trash to her.
(b) He says that he does not like meatloaf.
(c) He tells her that he loves her.
(d) He spills the meatloaf on the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
2. Why does Amanda stay up late the night of her argument with Maniac?
3. With what is Finsterwald's backyard filled?
4. How does Amanda react to Mars Bar concerning the ripped book?
5. What is Maniac concerned about in regard to the book he has gotten from Amanda?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)