|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of McNab's gang?
2. Why does Amanda stay up late the night of her argument with Maniac?
(a) She had kicked the dog and hurt him.
(b) She is crying and can't sleep.
(c) She is too angry to sleep.
(d) He left and has not come home, so she waits for him.
3. What does Maniac want from Amanda at the end of Chapter 13 that she won't give him?
(a) Her bike.
(b) Her forgiveness.
(c) Another one of her books.
(d) Encyclopedia A.
4. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
(a) Jeffrey Beale.
(b) Amanda Beale.
(c) Arnold Jones.
(d) Brian Denehy.
5. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
(a) A golf ball.
(b) A frog.
(c) A tennis ball.
(d) A softball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
2. After leaving the East End, where does Maniac stay?
3. What does Maniac eat at the diner?
4. With what is Finsterwald's backyard filled?
5. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)