|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Beale finally ask Maniac one day while he is licking icing?
(a) "Are you Maniac?"
(b) "Where did you come from?"
(c) "Where are your parents?"
(d) "Why don't you have a home?"
2. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
(a) Amanda takes baths again with the children.
(b) The yellow bucket is used more.
(c) The children are better behaved.
(d) The children start to tie their own shoes.
3. Why does Amanda stay up late the night of her argument with Maniac?
(a) She had kicked the dog and hurt him.
(b) She is too angry to sleep.
(c) She is crying and can't sleep.
(d) He left and has not come home, so she waits for him.
4. What does Maniac say to the passersby when he first runs to Two Mills?
(b) "What day is it?"
(c) "Where am I?"
(d) "Who are you?"
5. After leaving the East End, where does Maniac stay?
(a) On a park bench.
(b) At the zoo with the buffalos.
(c) Back at the deer shed.
(d) With his aunt and uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
2. In what way does Maniac get his schooling?
3. What position did Grayson play?
4. What does Maniac do for fifteen minutes before completing the knot?
5. What is the name of McNab's gang?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)