|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Maniac Magee's parents?
(a) They die in a plane crash.
(b) They die in a car crash.
(c) They die in a trolley crash.
(d) They die in a train crash.
2. Who saves Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
(a) Mr. Finsterwald.
(c) Brian Denehy.
(d) Amanda Beale.
3. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
(a) They say it is the name of the book that he was reading.
(b) Jeffrey tells them his nickname is Maniac.
(c) After all of Jeffrey's stunts, they figure he is a maniac.
(d) They think he is odd, so they give him an odd name.
4. Why does Mr. Beale make a U-turn when taking Maniac home?
(a) Maniac left the book at the Beale house.
(b) Mr. Beale won't go to the neighborhood Maniac directs him to.
(c) Maniac admits he has no home.
(d) Maniac wants to say goodnight to Hester and Lester.
5. What happened to Grayson at the game against the Toledo Mud Hens?
(a) Grayson threw a no hitter.
(b) Grayson got hurt.
(c) Grayson's pitching was terrible.
(d) Grayson hit Willie Mays.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Grayson play baseball?
2. What does Maniac say trash words have in common with church words?
3. How do the Pickwells know when it is dinnertime?
4. What is Maniac concerned about in regard to the book he has gotten from Amanda?
5. Why does Maniac decide to leave town?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)