|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Beale get mad at Maniac the day she is making meatloaf?
(a) He spills the meatloaf on the floor.
(b) He tells her that he loves her.
(c) He says that he does not like meatloaf.
(d) He talks trash to her.
2. Why does Carson scratch Maniac's skin?
(a) To see if he is white under the dirt.
(b) To see if it is dirt on his skin.
(c) To see if he is hurt under the dirt.
(d) To see if he is black under the dirt.
3. What does Grayson teach Maniac after their many weeks together?
(a) How to pitch.
(b) How to mend fences.
(c) How to line a baseball diamond.
(d) How to feed the buffalo.
4. What is the big question at the Pickwell dinner table on the night they eat spaghetti in Chapter 6?
(a) Who's the extra kid at the dinner table?
(b) Why are we eating spaghetti again?
(c) Who was the kid who helped Arnold Jones.
(d) Who was the kid on the football field?
5. What does the big black man shout about on that hot August day in chapter 17?
(a) That white people shouldn't swim in his water.
(b) That white people waste everything.
(c) That white people are ruining his neighborhood.
(d) That white people never have enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Maniac stay with his aunt and uncle?
2. What happened to Grayson at the game against the Toledo Mud Hens?
3. In what way does Maniac get his schooling?
4. Why does Grayson take Maniac to the equipment room?
5. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)