|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
(a) A frog.
(b) A softball.
(c) A golf ball.
(d) A tennis ball.
2. What does the boy give to Maniac while he is untying the knot?
(a) A Ring Ding.
(b) A Devil Dog.
(c) A Peanut Butter Kandy Kake.
(d) A Butterscotch Krimpet.
3. What is Maniac concerned about in regard to the book he has gotten from Amanda?
(a) If he should buy another one.
(b) If he should give it back to Amanda at all.
(c) If he should mend the ripped page.
(d) If he should give it to Mars Bar.
4. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
(a) They think he is odd, so they give him an odd name.
(b) After all of Jeffrey's stunts, they figure he is a maniac.
(c) Jeffrey tells them his nickname is Maniac.
(d) They say it is the name of the book that he was reading.
5. What does Mr. Cobble use the knot for?
(a) To tie leftover string pieces.
(b) As a conversation piece.
(c) As a site seeing object.
(d) To draw in business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maniac want to do when he finds Amanda crying on her doorstep?
2. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
3. Who specifically has tried to untie the knot before Maniac?
4. When does Maniac return to school?
5. What is the prize for untying the Cobble's Knot?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)