|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
(a) "Hands" Down makes sure Maniac is on the other team.
(b) Maniac refuses to play football with "Hands" Down.
(c) "Hands" Down harasses Maniac for punting that first day.
(d) They play football together.
2. Why does Maniac use only one hand to handle the football?
(a) He is showing off.
(b) His other hand is hurt.
(c) He is holding a book with the other one.
(d) He only has one hand.
3. What does the neighborhood woman use to stop Mars Bar Thompson?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A broom and a stare.
(c) A stare.
(d) A call to the police.
4. Who saves Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
(a) Amanda Beale.
(c) Mr. Finsterwald.
(d) Brian Denehy.
5. What happens with the townspeople as Maniac walks up the middle of the street after the incident with the old man?
(a) Whites and blacks walk together.
(b) The whites walk up one side, the blacks up the other.
(c) They fight.
(d) They disperse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Carson scratch Maniac's skin?
2. Who is Brian Denehy?
3. How does Amanda react to Mars Bar concerning the ripped book?
4. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
5. What does Maniac do for fifteen minutes before completing the knot?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)