|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Maniac to untie the Cobble's Knot?
(a) Fifteen minutes.
(b) Two days.
(c) Four hours.
(d) All day.
2. How do the Pickwells know when it is dinnertime?
(a) Mrs. Pickwell whistles.
(b) Mrs. Pickwell sends the dog for them.
(c) Mrs. Pickwell rings a bell.
(d) Mrs. Pickwell hollers for them.
3. What happens to Maniac Magee's parents?
(a) They die in a car crash.
(b) They die in a plane crash.
(c) They die in a trolley crash.
(d) They die in a train crash.
4. What kind of story does Amanda give to Maniac?
(a) Children's Poetry.
(b) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
(c) The Children's Crusade.
(d) A book about puppies.
5. What doesn't Maniac do in his new home at the Beales?
(a) Read to the children.
(b) Take out the trash.
(c) Sleep in his bed.
(d) Wash the dishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Hester, Lester, and Amanda keeping Maniac from going home early one morning in Chapter 17?
2. What causes the red bumps to surface on Maniac's body?
3. When does Maniac return to school?
4. Who saves Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
5. What is the prize for untying the Cobble's Knot?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)