|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is being called over and over again to Maniac when the kids are playing on that hot August day in chapter 17?
2. What does Maniac do for fifteen minutes before completing the knot?
(a) He drinks an orange soda.
(b) He prays.
(c) He takes a nap.
(d) He reads a book.
3. What is the big question at the Pickwell dinner table on the night they eat spaghetti in Chapter 6?
(a) Why are we eating spaghetti again?
(b) Who was the kid on the football field?
(c) Who was the kid who helped Arnold Jones.
(d) Who's the extra kid at the dinner table?
4. What does the neighborhood woman use to stop Mars Bar Thompson?
(a) A broom and a stare.
(b) A stare.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A call to the police.
5. What causes the red bumps to surface on Maniac's body?
(a) Poison Ivy.
(d) Chicken Pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Beale make a U-turn when taking Maniac home?
2. Why does Amanda stay up late the night of her argument with Maniac?
3. How does Amanda react to Mars Bar concerning the ripped book?
4. After leaving the East End, where does Maniac stay?
5. Who specifically has tried to untie the knot before Maniac?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)