|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maniac get out of bed to go to the front door of the Beale's house?
(a) To make sure he is in the right house.
(b) To memorize the numbers of his new address.
(c) To let the dog in.
(d) To check to see if Mars Bar had followed him.
2. What happens with the townspeople as Maniac walks up the middle of the street after the incident with the old man?
(a) They fight.
(b) The whites walk up one side, the blacks up the other.
(c) Whites and blacks walk together.
(d) They disperse.
3. What can't Maniac see about what is going on around him in chapter 16?
(a) That he is no longer welcome at the Beale's home.
(b) That Amanda is mad at him.
(c) That his skin isn't white.
(d) That some kids do not like him.
4. How do the Pickwells know when it is dinnertime?
(a) Mrs. Pickwell sends the dog for them.
(b) Mrs. Pickwell hollers for them.
(c) Mrs. Pickwell rings a bell.
(d) Mrs. Pickwell whistles.
5. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
(a) He challenges McNab.
(b) He stands at the bag and waits.
(c) He insults McNab.
(d) He takes a hat off another player.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
2. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
3. What does Maniac say trash words have in common with church words?
4. Why does Carson scratch Maniac's skin?
5. What is the name of McNab's gang?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)