|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the confetti made out of that the townspeople throw for Maniac's celebration of untying the knot?
(a) Lyle, Lye Crocodile.
(c) Amanda's Encyclopedia.
(d) The Children's Crusade.
2. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
(a) In the park.
(b) In a shed at the school.
(c) In the deer shed at the zoo.
(d) In a garage behind the restaurant.
3. What does Maniac want to do when he finds Amanda crying on her doorstep?
(a) He wants to yell at all of the townspeople.
(b) He wants to read Amanda a story.
(c) He wants to bring Amanda to her mother.
(d) He wants to hug her and tell her everything will be okay.
4. When does Maniac return to school?
(b) One month later.
(c) One week later.
(d) One year later.
5. How do Hester and Lester react to Maniac?
(a) They ignore him.
(b) They cry.
(c) He is their new best friend.
(d) They tell him to go away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the big black man shout about on that hot August day in chapter 17?
2. What happens at the school musical?
3. What is Maniac concerned about in regard to the book he has gotten from Amanda?
4. How long does it take Maniac to travel two hundred miles to Two Mills?
5. What is the big question at the Pickwell dinner table on the night they eat spaghetti in Chapter 6?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)