|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
(a) In a garage behind the restaurant.
(b) In the deer shed at the zoo.
(c) In the park.
(d) In a shed at the school.
2. What is the name of McNab's gang?
3. Who specifically has tried to untie the knot before Maniac?
(a) A scientist and a mathematician.
(b) A pickpocket and a mathematician.
(c) A magician and a scientist.
(d) A magician and a pickpocket.
4. What is the prize for untying the Cobble's Knot?
(a) One hundred dollars worth of Cobble's groceries.
(b) Free soda when pizza is purchased for a year.
(c) Pizza for a year.
(d) Butterscotch Krimpets for a year.
5. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
(a) Maniac refuses to play football with "Hands" Down.
(b) They play football together.
(c) "Hands" Down harasses Maniac for punting that first day.
(d) "Hands" Down makes sure Maniac is on the other team.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
2. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
3. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
4. Why does Carson scratch Maniac's skin?
5. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)