|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
(a) She lends one of her books.
(b) She falls in love.
(c) She is late to school.
(d) She trips and falls.
2. What does Maniac say to the passersby when he first runs to Two Mills?
(a) "Where am I?"
(c) "Who are you?"
(d) "What day is it?"
3. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
(a) Amanda's book.
(b) A candy bar.
(c) His hat.
(d) A football.
4. How does Amanda's mom act when she first meets Maniac?
(a) She continues cleaning and ignores them.
(b) She yells at them about the book being torn.
(c) She embarrasses Amanda with stories Amanda told her.
(d) She is overly thrilled at meeting the famous Maniac.
5. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
(a) Maniac refuses to play football with "Hands" Down.
(b) "Hands" Down makes sure Maniac is on the other team.
(c) "Hands" Down harasses Maniac for punting that first day.
(d) They play football together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a reason why the bigger kids from all over come to the vacant lot to see Maniac?
2. Why does Amanda stay up late the night of her argument with Maniac?
3. How long does Maniac stay with his aunt and uncle?
4. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
5. How long does it take Maniac to travel two hundred miles to Two Mills?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)