|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Carson scratch Maniac's skin?
(a) To see if it is dirt on his skin.
(b) To see if he is black under the dirt.
(c) To see if he is white under the dirt.
(d) To see if he is hurt under the dirt.
2. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
(a) He challenges McNab.
(b) He takes a hat off another player.
(c) He insults McNab.
(d) He stands at the bag and waits.
3. How long does it take Maniac to travel two hundred miles to Two Mills?
(a) One week.
(b) One year.
(c) One day.
(d) One month.
4. Why does Amanda stay up late the night of her argument with Maniac?
(a) She is crying and can't sleep.
(b) He left and has not come home, so she waits for him.
(c) She is too angry to sleep.
(d) She had kicked the dog and hurt him.
5. Who is Brian Denehy?
(a) The star quarterback.
(b) The first person Maniac meets in Two Mills.
(c) The football coach.
(d) A soccer player.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Grayson take Maniac to the equipment room?
2. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
3. How do Hester and Lester react to Maniac?
4. Why does Mrs. Beale get mad at Maniac the day she is making meatloaf?
5. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)