|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amanda react to Mars Bar concerning the ripped book?
(a) She takes the book and pedals away on her bike.
(b) She helps Mars beat up Maniac.
(c) She tells him to say he is sorry.
(d) She yells at him and kicks him.
2. What is the big question at the Pickwell dinner table on the night they eat spaghetti in Chapter 6?
(a) Who's the extra kid at the dinner table?
(b) Who was the kid who helped Arnold Jones.
(c) Who was the kid on the football field?
(d) Why are we eating spaghetti again?
3. Which of the following is not a reason why the bigger kids from all over come to the vacant lot to see Maniac?
(a) To test him.
(b) To see if everything they heard was true.
(c) To tell him that he was not welcome in their town.
(d) To see how good he really was.
4. How long does it take Maniac to untie the Cobble's Knot?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Two days.
(c) All day.
(d) Fifteen minutes.
5. What is Amanda carrying to school in her suitcase?
(a) A project.
(b) A puppy.
(c) Crayons and drawing paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
2. What is the prize for untying the Cobble's Knot?
3. How do Hester and Lester react to Maniac?
4. Why does Mrs. Beale get mad at Maniac the day she is making meatloaf?
5. What does "Hands" Down do in regard to Maniac that makes the older kids upset?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)