|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "Hands" Down do in regard to Maniac that makes the older kids upset?
(a) He laughs at the older kids when Maniac beats them.
(b) He tells the older kids that Maniac does not like them.
(c) He brags to the older kids about Maniac.
(d) He laughs that Maniac is his friend and not theirs.
2. What happens at the school musical?
(a) Maniac screams for a long time.
(b) Maniac sings badly.
(c) Aunt Dot asks Uncle Dan for a divorce.
(d) Manaic sings beautifully.
3. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
(a) He takes a hat off another player.
(b) He insults McNab.
(c) He stands at the bag and waits.
(d) He challenges McNab.
4. What happens with the townspeople as Maniac walks up the middle of the street after the incident with the old man?
(a) They fight.
(b) The whites walk up one side, the blacks up the other.
(c) Whites and blacks walk together.
(d) They disperse.
5. Why does Amanda stay up late the night of her argument with Maniac?
(a) She had kicked the dog and hurt him.
(b) She is too angry to sleep.
(c) She is crying and can't sleep.
(d) He left and has not come home, so she waits for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
2. Why does Maniac get out of bed to go to the front door of the Beale's house?
3. What can't Maniac see about what is going on around him in chapter 16?
4. What does Maniac want from Amanda at the end of Chapter 13 that she won't give him?
5. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)