|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Amanda stay up late the night of her argument with Maniac?
(a) He left and has not come home, so she waits for him.
(b) She had kicked the dog and hurt him.
(c) She is too angry to sleep.
(d) She is crying and can't sleep.
2. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
(a) He knows Maniac can hit the ball.
(b) Maniac's shoes are flapping.
(c) Maniac is not on the Green Sox.
(d) He is a runt who is not on the league.
3. What causes the red bumps to surface on Maniac's body?
(c) Poison Ivy.
(d) Chicken Pox.
4. Why does Mrs. Beale get mad at Maniac the day she is making meatloaf?
(a) He spills the meatloaf on the floor.
(b) He talks trash to her.
(c) He tells her that he loves her.
(d) He says that he does not like meatloaf.
5. What doesn't Maniac do in his new home at the Beales?
(a) Wash the dishes.
(b) Sleep in his bed.
(c) Read to the children.
(d) Take out the trash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
2. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
3. What does Maniac do for fifteen minutes before completing the knot?
4. What can't Maniac see about what is going on around him in chapter 16?
5. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)