|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maniac wonder about Black people?
(a) Why they live on the East End.
(b) Why they don't come to the West End.
(c) Why they celebrate the Fourth of July with the white people.
(d) Why they call themselves black.
2. What is Maniac concerned about in regard to the book he has gotten from Amanda?
(a) If he should buy another one.
(b) If he should mend the ripped page.
(c) If he should give it to Mars Bar.
(d) If he should give it back to Amanda at all.
3. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
(a) She lends one of her books.
(b) She is late to school.
(c) She falls in love.
(d) She trips and falls.
4. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
(a) His hat.
(b) Amanda's book.
(c) A football.
(d) A candy bar.
5. What happens at the school musical?
(a) Maniac screams for a long time.
(b) Aunt Dot asks Uncle Dan for a divorce.
(c) Maniac sings badly.
(d) Manaic sings beautifully.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
2. How long does it take Maniac to travel two hundred miles to Two Mills?
3. How long does it take Maniac to untie the Cobble's Knot?
4. What does Maniac say to the passersby when he first runs to Two Mills?
5. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)