|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the confetti made out of that the townspeople throw for Maniac's celebration of untying the knot?
(a) The Children's Crusade.
(b) Lyle, Lye Crocodile.
(c) Amanda's Encyclopedia.
2. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
(a) The children start to tie their own shoes.
(b) The yellow bucket is used more.
(c) Amanda takes baths again with the children.
(d) The children are better behaved.
3. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
(a) She is late to school.
(b) She trips and falls.
(c) She lends one of her books.
(d) She falls in love.
4. How do the Pickwells know when it is dinnertime?
(a) Mrs. Pickwell sends the dog for them.
(b) Mrs. Pickwell rings a bell.
(c) Mrs. Pickwell hollers for them.
(d) Mrs. Pickwell whistles.
5. What does Maniac say to the passersby when he first runs to Two Mills?
(a) "Who are you?"
(c) "Where am I?"
(d) "What day is it?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maniac want to do when he finds Amanda crying on her doorstep?
2. What doesn't Maniac do in his new home at the Beales?
3. What happens at the school musical?
4. What kind of story does Amanda give to Maniac?
5. Why does Grayson take Maniac to the equipment room?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)