|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of story does Amanda give to Maniac?
(a) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
(b) Children's Poetry.
(c) The Children's Crusade.
(d) A book about puppies.
2. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
(a) He takes a hat off another player.
(b) He challenges McNab.
(c) He insults McNab.
(d) He stands at the bag and waits.
3. Why does Amanda stay up late the night of her argument with Maniac?
(a) She is too angry to sleep.
(b) She is crying and can't sleep.
(c) He left and has not come home, so she waits for him.
(d) She had kicked the dog and hurt him.
4. What is Amanda carrying to school in her suitcase?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A project.
(c) Crayons and drawing paper.
5. What happens at the school musical?
(a) Aunt Dot asks Uncle Dan for a divorce.
(b) Manaic sings beautifully.
(c) Maniac sings badly.
(d) Maniac screams for a long time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
2. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
3. Why does Mrs. Beale get mad at Maniac the day she is making meatloaf?
4. How long does Maniac stay with his aunt and uncle?
5. Why does Maniac decide to leave town?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)