|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Maniac running on that amazes the Pickwell children?
(a) The spear field.
(b) The suspension bridge.
(c) The steel rail of the railroad tracks.
(d) The winding creek.
2. What does Maniac wonder about Black people?
(a) Why they celebrate the Fourth of July with the white people.
(b) Why they call themselves black.
(c) Why they don't come to the West End.
(d) Why they live on the East End.
3. What does Mr. Cobble use the knot for?
(a) As a site seeing object.
(b) To tie leftover string pieces.
(c) As a conversation piece.
(d) To draw in business.
4. How long does it take Maniac to travel two hundred miles to Two Mills?
(a) One day.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
5. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
(a) A softball.
(b) A golf ball.
(c) A tennis ball.
(d) A frog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who specifically has tried to untie the knot before Maniac?
2. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
3. What does the neighborhood woman use to stop Mars Bar Thompson?
4. After leaving the East End, where does Maniac stay?
5. What does Maniac say to the passersby when he first runs to Two Mills?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)