|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the big question at the Pickwell dinner table on the night they eat spaghetti in Chapter 6?
(a) Who's the extra kid at the dinner table?
(b) Who was the kid who helped Arnold Jones.
(c) Who was the kid on the football field?
(d) Why are we eating spaghetti again?
2. Why does Maniac use only one hand to handle the football?
(a) His other hand is hurt.
(b) He is holding a book with the other one.
(c) He only has one hand.
(d) He is showing off.
3. What happens at the school musical?
(a) Aunt Dot asks Uncle Dan for a divorce.
(b) Manaic sings beautifully.
(c) Maniac screams for a long time.
(d) Maniac sings badly.
4. What does Mrs. Beale finally ask Maniac one day while he is licking icing?
(a) "Where did you come from?"
(b) "Why don't you have a home?"
(c) "Are you Maniac?"
(d) "Where are your parents?"
5. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
(a) She lends one of her books.
(b) She trips and falls.
(c) She is late to school.
(d) She falls in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the confetti made out of that the townspeople throw for Maniac's celebration of untying the knot?
2. Why does Grayson take Maniac to the equipment room?
3. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
4. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
5. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)