|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Pickwells know when it is dinnertime?
(a) Mrs. Pickwell sends the dog for them.
(b) Mrs. Pickwell hollers for them.
(c) Mrs. Pickwell rings a bell.
(d) Mrs. Pickwell whistles.
2. What is the confetti made out of that the townspeople throw for Maniac's celebration of untying the knot?
(a) Amanda's Encyclopedia.
(c) The Children's Crusade.
(d) Lyle, Lye Crocodile.
3. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
(a) In the park.
(b) In a garage behind the restaurant.
(c) In a shed at the school.
(d) In the deer shed at the zoo.
4. What can't Maniac see about what is going on around him in chapter 16?
(a) That some kids do not like him.
(b) That Amanda is mad at him.
(c) That his skin isn't white.
(d) That he is no longer welcome at the Beale's home.
5. After leaving the East End, where does Maniac stay?
(a) Back at the deer shed.
(b) With his aunt and uncle.
(c) On a park bench.
(d) At the zoo with the buffalos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maniac wonder about Black people?
2. What does "Hands" Down do in regard to Maniac that makes the older kids upset?
3. What happens at the school musical?
4. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
5. Why are Hester, Lester, and Amanda keeping Maniac from going home early one morning in Chapter 17?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)