|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Finsterwald's backyard filled?
(a) Balls and Frisbees.
2. What is Maniac running on that amazes the Pickwell children?
(a) The suspension bridge.
(b) The winding creek.
(c) The steel rail of the railroad tracks.
(d) The spear field.
3. What do the high school kids do to Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
(a) They throw him in a pond.
(b) They force him onto Finsterwalds' porch.
(c) They shove him in a locker.
(d) They toss him over Finsterwald's fence.
4. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
(a) Maniac's shoes are flapping.
(b) He is a runt who is not on the league.
(c) Maniac is not on the Green Sox.
(d) He knows Maniac can hit the ball.
5. What is Amanda carrying to school in her suitcase?
(a) A puppy.
(c) Crayons and drawing paper.
(d) A project.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
2. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
3. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
4. What is the big question at the Pickwell dinner table on the night they eat spaghetti in Chapter 6?
5. Who is Brian Denehy?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)