|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Maniac to travel two hundred miles to Two Mills?
(a) One year.
(b) One month.
(c) One day.
(d) One week.
2. What does Maniac say to the passersby when he first runs to Two Mills?
(a) "What day is it?"
(c) "Where am I?"
(d) "Who are you?"
3. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
(a) She lends one of her books.
(b) She falls in love.
(c) She is late to school.
(d) She trips and falls.
4. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
(a) Jeffrey tells them his nickname is Maniac.
(b) After all of Jeffrey's stunts, they figure he is a maniac.
(c) They think he is odd, so they give him an odd name.
(d) They say it is the name of the book that he was reading.
5. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
(a) Arnold Jones.
(b) Brian Denehy.
(c) Jeffrey Beale.
(d) Amanda Beale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the neighborhood woman use to stop Mars Bar Thompson?
2. What is Amanda carrying to school in her suitcase?
3. With what does Mars Bar Thompson challenge Maniac?
4. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
5. What do the high school kids do to Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)