|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Maniac running on that amazes the Pickwell children?
(a) The spear field.
(b) The steel rail of the railroad tracks.
(c) The suspension bridge.
(d) The winding creek.
2. With what is Finsterwald's backyard filled?
(c) Balls and Frisbees.
3. How long does it take Maniac to travel two hundred miles to Two Mills?
(a) One week.
(b) One month.
(c) One day.
(d) One year.
4. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
(a) Maniac is not on the Green Sox.
(b) He knows Maniac can hit the ball.
(c) Maniac's shoes are flapping.
(d) He is a runt who is not on the league.
5. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
(a) They think he is odd, so they give him an odd name.
(b) They say it is the name of the book that he was reading.
(c) After all of Jeffrey's stunts, they figure he is a maniac.
(d) Jeffrey tells them his nickname is Maniac.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maniac say to the passersby when he first runs to Two Mills?
2. Who is Brian Denehy?
3. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
4. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
5. What is the name of McNab's gang?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)