|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Brian Denehy?
(a) The star quarterback.
(b) The football coach.
(c) A soccer player.
(d) The first person Maniac meets in Two Mills.
2. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
(a) She is late to school.
(b) She falls in love.
(c) She lends one of her books.
(d) She trips and falls.
3. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
(a) Maniac is not on the Green Sox.
(b) Maniac's shoes are flapping.
(c) He knows Maniac can hit the ball.
(d) He is a runt who is not on the league.
4. What happens at the school musical?
(a) Maniac screams for a long time.
(b) Manaic sings beautifully.
(c) Maniac sings badly.
(d) Aunt Dot asks Uncle Dan for a divorce.
5. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
(a) In a garage behind the restaurant.
(b) In the deer shed at the zoo.
(c) In the park.
(d) In a shed at the school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
2. What is the big question at the Pickwell dinner table on the night they eat spaghetti in Chapter 6?
3. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
4. What do the high school kids do to Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
5. When does Maniac return to school?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)