|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Maniac to travel two hundred miles to Two Mills?
(a) One day.
(b) One week.
(c) One month.
(d) One year.
2. What do the high school kids do to Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
(a) They throw him in a pond.
(b) They shove him in a locker.
(c) They toss him over Finsterwald's fence.
(d) They force him onto Finsterwalds' porch.
3. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
(a) She trips and falls.
(b) She falls in love.
(c) She is late to school.
(d) She lends one of her books.
4. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
(a) They think he is odd, so they give him an odd name.
(b) Jeffrey tells them his nickname is Maniac.
(c) They say it is the name of the book that he was reading.
(d) After all of Jeffrey's stunts, they figure he is a maniac.
5. What is Maniac running on that amazes the Pickwell children?
(a) The suspension bridge.
(b) The winding creek.
(c) The steel rail of the railroad tracks.
(d) The spear field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Amanda carrying to school in her suitcase?
2. With what is Finsterwald's backyard filled?
3. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
4. When does Maniac return to school?
5. What is the name of McNab's gang?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)