|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Maniac return to school?
(a) One week later.
(b) One month later.
(c) One year later.
2. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
(a) After all of Jeffrey's stunts, they figure he is a maniac.
(b) They think he is odd, so they give him an odd name.
(c) They say it is the name of the book that he was reading.
(d) Jeffrey tells them his nickname is Maniac.
3. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
(a) His shed at the zoo.
(b) In the East End of town.
(c) At the house where he ate spaghetti.
(d) At Amanda's house.
4. What kind of story does Amanda give to Maniac?
(a) A book about puppies.
(b) The Children's Crusade.
(c) Children's Poetry.
(d) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
5. What is the big question at the Pickwell dinner table on the night they eat spaghetti in Chapter 6?
(a) Who was the kid on the football field?
(b) Why are we eating spaghetti again?
(c) Who's the extra kid at the dinner table?
(d) Who was the kid who helped Arnold Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
2. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
3. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
4. How do the Pickwells know when it is dinnertime?
5. How long does Maniac stay with his aunt and uncle?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)