|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
(a) In the deer shed at the zoo.
(b) In the park.
(c) In a garage behind the restaurant.
(d) In a shed at the school.
2. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
(a) A tennis ball.
(b) A softball.
(c) A golf ball.
(d) A frog.
3. What is the big question at the Pickwell dinner table on the night they eat spaghetti in Chapter 6?
(a) Who's the extra kid at the dinner table?
(b) Why are we eating spaghetti again?
(c) Who was the kid on the football field?
(d) Who was the kid who helped Arnold Jones.
4. With what does Mars Bar Thompson challenge Maniac?
(a) His fist.
(b) A neighborhood woman.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A candy bar.
5. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
(a) Maniac is not on the Green Sox.
(b) Maniac's shoes are flapping.
(c) He knows Maniac can hit the ball.
(d) He is a runt who is not on the league.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maniac running on that amazes the Pickwell children?
2. What is the name of McNab's gang?
3. Who saves Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
4. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
5. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)