|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
(a) He insults all of them with bad words.
(b) He throws out everyone at first base.
(c) He strikes out sixteen hitters.
(d) He hits them with his fastball.
2. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
(a) After all of Jeffrey's stunts, they figure he is a maniac.
(b) They think he is odd, so they give him an odd name.
(c) Jeffrey tells them his nickname is Maniac.
(d) They say it is the name of the book that he was reading.
3. How long does it take Maniac to travel two hundred miles to Two Mills?
(a) One week.
(b) One month.
(c) One day.
(d) One year.
4. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
(a) His hat.
(b) A football.
(c) Amanda's book.
(d) A candy bar.
5. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
(a) She lends one of her books.
(b) She falls in love.
(c) She trips and falls.
(d) She is late to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the big question at the Pickwell dinner table on the night they eat spaghetti in Chapter 6?
2. What does Maniac say to the passersby when he first runs to Two Mills?
3. What do the high school kids do to Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
4. What happens to Maniac Magee's parents?
5. What is the name of McNab's gang?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)