|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the neighborhood woman use to stop Mars Bar Thompson?
(a) A stare.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A broom and a stare.
(d) A call to the police.
2. What is Maniac running on that amazes the Pickwell children?
(a) The steel rail of the railroad tracks.
(b) The spear field.
(c) The winding creek.
(d) The suspension bridge.
3. What happens at the school musical?
(a) Aunt Dot asks Uncle Dan for a divorce.
(b) Maniac screams for a long time.
(c) Maniac sings badly.
(d) Manaic sings beautifully.
4. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
(a) She falls in love.
(b) She is late to school.
(c) She lends one of her books.
(d) She trips and falls.
5. Who saves Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
(a) Amanda Beale.
(b) Brian Denehy.
(c) Mr. Finsterwald.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maniac say to the passersby when he first runs to Two Mills?
2. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
3. How do the Pickwells know when it is dinnertime?
4. What is the big question at the Pickwell dinner table on the night they eat spaghetti in Chapter 6?
5. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)