|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
(a) He hits them with his fastball.
(b) He insults all of them with bad words.
(c) He strikes out sixteen hitters.
(d) He throws out everyone at first base.
2. What is the big question at the Pickwell dinner table on the night they eat spaghetti in Chapter 6?
(a) Who's the extra kid at the dinner table?
(b) Who was the kid on the football field?
(c) Who was the kid who helped Arnold Jones.
(d) Why are we eating spaghetti again?
3. What does the neighborhood woman use to stop Mars Bar Thompson?
(a) A call to the police.
(b) A broom and a stare.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A stare.
4. Who saves Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
(a) Brian Denehy.
(c) Mr. Finsterwald.
(d) Amanda Beale.
5. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
(a) They think he is odd, so they give him an odd name.
(b) They say it is the name of the book that he was reading.
(c) Jeffrey tells them his nickname is Maniac.
(d) After all of Jeffrey's stunts, they figure he is a maniac.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
2. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
3. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
4. How long does it take Maniac to travel two hundred miles to Two Mills?
5. When does Maniac return to school?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)