|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
(a) He challenges McNab.
(b) He stands at the bag and waits.
(c) He takes a hat off another player.
(d) He insults McNab.
2. How long does Maniac stay with his aunt and uncle?
(a) Five years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Two years.
3. With what does Mars Bar Thompson challenge Maniac?
(a) His fist.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A neighborhood woman.
(d) A candy bar.
4. How long does it take Maniac to travel two hundred miles to Two Mills?
(a) One year.
(b) One day.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
5. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
(a) Beat him up.
(b) Strike him out next time.
(c) Tell him to leave town.
(d) Become his friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
2. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
3. What is Maniac running on that amazes the Pickwell children?
4. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
5. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)