|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of McNab's gang?
2. How long does Maniac stay with his aunt and uncle?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Two years.
3. Why does Maniac use only one hand to handle the football?
(a) He only has one hand.
(b) His other hand is hurt.
(c) He is holding a book with the other one.
(d) He is showing off.
4. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
(a) At the house where he ate spaghetti.
(b) In the East End of town.
(c) At Amanda's house.
(d) His shed at the zoo.
5. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
(a) Tell him to leave town.
(b) Strike him out next time.
(c) Beat him up.
(d) Become his friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Maniac to travel two hundred miles to Two Mills?
2. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
3. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
4. What is the big question at the Pickwell dinner table on the night they eat spaghetti in Chapter 6?
5. What do the high school kids do to Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)