|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
(a) After all of Jeffrey's stunts, they figure he is a maniac.
(b) Jeffrey tells them his nickname is Maniac.
(c) They say it is the name of the book that he was reading.
(d) They think he is odd, so they give him an odd name.
2. What do the high school kids do to Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
(a) They force him onto Finsterwalds' porch.
(b) They toss him over Finsterwald's fence.
(c) They throw him in a pond.
(d) They shove him in a locker.
3. With what does Mars Bar Thompson challenge Maniac?
(a) A candy bar.
(b) His fist.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A neighborhood woman.
4. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
(a) He stands at the bag and waits.
(b) He insults McNab.
(c) He challenges McNab.
(d) He takes a hat off another player.
5. How long does it take Maniac to travel two hundred miles to Two Mills?
(a) One week.
(b) One day.
(c) One year.
(d) One month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maniac use only one hand to handle the football?
2. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
3. What is Maniac running on that amazes the Pickwell children?
4. What does Maniac say to the passersby when he first runs to Two Mills?
5. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)