|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the high school kids do to Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
(a) They force him onto Finsterwalds' porch.
(b) They shove him in a locker.
(c) They toss him over Finsterwald's fence.
(d) They throw him in a pond.
2. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
(a) He strikes out sixteen hitters.
(b) He insults all of them with bad words.
(c) He hits them with his fastball.
(d) He throws out everyone at first base.
3. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
(a) They say it is the name of the book that he was reading.
(b) They think he is odd, so they give him an odd name.
(c) Jeffrey tells them his nickname is Maniac.
(d) After all of Jeffrey's stunts, they figure he is a maniac.
4. What happens at the school musical?
(a) Aunt Dot asks Uncle Dan for a divorce.
(b) Maniac screams for a long time.
(c) Maniac sings badly.
(d) Manaic sings beautifully.
5. Who saves Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
(a) Brian Denehy.
(c) Mr. Finsterwald.
(d) Amanda Beale.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
2. With what does Mars Bar Thompson challenge Maniac?
3. How do the Pickwells know when it is dinnertime?
4. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
5. What happens to Maniac Magee's parents?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)