|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
(a) A softball.
(b) A tennis ball.
(c) A golf ball.
(d) A frog.
2. What do the high school kids do to Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
(a) They shove him in a locker.
(b) They throw him in a pond.
(c) They toss him over Finsterwald's fence.
(d) They force him onto Finsterwalds' porch.
3. How long does Maniac stay with his aunt and uncle?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Eight years.
4. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
(a) In a garage behind the restaurant.
(b) In a shed at the school.
(c) In the park.
(d) In the deer shed at the zoo.
5. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
(a) In the East End of town.
(b) At the house where he ate spaghetti.
(c) His shed at the zoo.
(d) At Amanda's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the neighborhood woman use to stop Mars Bar Thompson?
2. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
3. Who is Brian Denehy?
4. What is Maniac running on that amazes the Pickwell children?
5. How do the Pickwells know when it is dinnertime?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)