|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
(a) Strike him out next time.
(b) Beat him up.
(c) Tell him to leave town.
(d) Become his friend.
2. Why does Maniac use only one hand to handle the football?
(a) He is showing off.
(b) He is holding a book with the other one.
(c) He only has one hand.
(d) His other hand is hurt.
3. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
(a) He knows Maniac can hit the ball.
(b) Maniac is not on the Green Sox.
(c) Maniac's shoes are flapping.
(d) He is a runt who is not on the league.
4. How long does it take Maniac to travel two hundred miles to Two Mills?
(a) One month.
(b) One day.
(c) One year.
(d) One week.
5. How do the Pickwells know when it is dinnertime?
(a) Mrs. Pickwell hollers for them.
(b) Mrs. Pickwell sends the dog for them.
(c) Mrs. Pickwell rings a bell.
(d) Mrs. Pickwell whistles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
2. When does Maniac return to school?
3. How long does Maniac stay with his aunt and uncle?
4. What do the high school kids do to Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
5. What does the neighborhood woman use to stop Mars Bar Thompson?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)