|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
(a) Amanda Beale.
(b) Jeffrey Beale.
(c) Arnold Jones.
(d) Brian Denehy.
2. What kind of story does Amanda give to Maniac?
(a) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
(b) Children's Poetry.
(c) The Children's Crusade.
(d) A book about puppies.
3. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
(a) She lends one of her books.
(b) She is late to school.
(c) She trips and falls.
(d) She falls in love.
4. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
(a) Beat him up.
(b) Become his friend.
(c) Strike him out next time.
(d) Tell him to leave town.
5. What do the high school kids do to Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
(a) They throw him in a pond.
(b) They shove him in a locker.
(c) They force him onto Finsterwalds' porch.
(d) They toss him over Finsterwald's fence.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Maniac return to school?
2. What does Maniac say to the passersby when he first runs to Two Mills?
3. What is Maniac running on that amazes the Pickwell children?
4. With what is Finsterwald's backyard filled?
5. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)