|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the big question at the Pickwell dinner table on the night they eat spaghetti in Chapter 6?
(a) Who was the kid on the football field?
(b) Who's the extra kid at the dinner table?
(c) Who was the kid who helped Arnold Jones.
(d) Why are we eating spaghetti again?
2. Who is Brian Denehy?
(a) A soccer player.
(b) The football coach.
(c) The first person Maniac meets in Two Mills.
(d) The star quarterback.
3. What does Maniac have to convince John that he hadn't done after delivering back his brothers?
(a) That Maniac did not convince them to run away.
(b) That Maniac did not call the police on them.
(c) That Maniac did not kidnap them.
(d) That Maniac did not hurt them.
4. What happens to Maniac Magee's parents?
(a) They die in a train crash.
(b) They die in a car crash.
(c) They die in a plane crash.
(d) They die in a trolley crash.
5. How long is the challenge for in Finsterwald's backyard?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Thirty minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a reason why the bigger kids from all over come to the vacant lot to see Maniac?
2. What is the name of McNab's gang?
3. What causes the red bumps to surface on Maniac's body?
4. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
5. Why does Maniac say Amen after Grayson finishes reading his first book?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)