Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saves Arnold Jones in Chapter 5?
(a) Mr. Finsterwald.
(c) Amanda Beale.
(d) Brian Denehy.
2. What kind of story does Amanda give to Maniac?
(a) The Children's Crusade.
(b) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
(c) Children's Poetry.
(d) A book about puppies.
3. Why do Maniac and Grayson trim a tree in the woods?
(a) They can't fit a tree in the equipment room.
(b) They still have not satisfied their need to decorate.
(c) They want to liven up the woods for the animals.
(d) They are afraid the lights will catch fire inside.
4. What happens to Maniac Magee's parents?
(a) They die in a trolley crash.
(b) They die in a train crash.
(c) They die in a car crash.
(d) They die in a plane crash.
5. Why doesn't Maniac stay in the band shell after Grayson's death?
(a) It is needed for the upcoming spring.
(b) The Superintendent won't let him.
(c) It is too cold.
(d) He cannot bring himself to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maniac get out of bed to go to the front door of the Beale's house?
2. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
3. How does Amanda's mom act when she first meets Maniac?
4. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
5. What is Grayson curious about that he asks Maniac while Maniac eats at the diner?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)