|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the challenge for in Finsterwald's backyard?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) Two minutes.
2. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
(a) Arnold Jones.
(b) Brian Denehy.
(c) Amanda Beale.
(d) Jeffrey Beale.
3. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
(a) He throws out everyone at first base.
(b) He strikes out sixteen hitters.
(c) He hits them with his fastball.
(d) He insults all of them with bad words.
4. What does Maniac have to convince John that he hadn't done after delivering back his brothers?
(a) That Maniac did not convince them to run away.
(b) That Maniac did not kidnap them.
(c) That Maniac did not call the police on them.
(d) That Maniac did not hurt them.
5. What legendary feat does Mars Bar perform for the Pickwell children?
(a) Walking in front of a bus.
(b) Stopping a train.
(c) Stopping traffic with a glare.
(d) Killing a snake with his bare hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maniac stop crossing the Schuylkill?
2. Why doesn't Maniac leave the McNab boys when they drive him crazy?
3. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
4. What story does Maniac tell to help John with his brothers?
5. What does Mars Bar call Maniac when they meet again in chapter 38?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)