|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maniac convince Mars Bar to go to the West End?
(a) He bribes Mars Bar.
(b) He threatens Mars Bar.
(c) He tells Mars Bar that he isn't as bad as he thinks he is.
(d) He calls Mars Bar a sissy.
2. What does the neighborhood woman use to stop Mars Bar Thompson?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A broom and a stare.
(c) A stare.
(d) A call to the police.
3. What do the McNab brothers do when they discover that they were actually with Maniac--the famous guy?
(a) Thye cry.
(b) They laugh very hard.
(c) They beat up Maniac because of what he did to John.
(d) They tell Maniac to leave.
4. What do Grayson and Maniac buy at Woolworths?
(a) A baseball glove.
(b) Picture books.
(c) An alphabet poster.
(d) A blackboard and chalk.
5. What is the prize for untying the Cobble's Knot?
(a) One hundred dollars worth of Cobble's groceries.
(b) Pizza for a year.
(c) Butterscotch Krimpets for a year.
(d) Free soda when pizza is purchased for a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Russell and Piper kick Maniac out of their house?
2. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
3. What does Mars Bar call Maniac when they meet again in chapter 38?
4. What do Maniac and Grayson do right after Thanksgiving dinner?
5. Why does Mars Bar hate Maniac at the end of Chapter 38?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)