|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maniac make the McNab boys return to Dorsey's Grocery?
(a) Fifty bubblegums.
(b) Twenty-five candy bars.
(c) A shopping cart.
(d) Stolen comic books.
2. What does the neighborhood woman use to stop Mars Bar Thompson?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A call to the police.
(c) A broom and a stare.
(d) A stare.
3. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
(a) He is a runt who is not on the league.
(b) Maniac's shoes are flapping.
(c) Maniac is not on the Green Sox.
(d) He knows Maniac can hit the ball.
4. What strategy does Grayson use to help him learn to read?
(a) He only works with the vowels at first.
(b) He equates reading to baseball.
(c) He memorizes a few consonants at a time.
(d) He has Maniac use baseball terms.
5. How long is the challenge for in Finsterwald's backyard?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Thirty minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Two minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Maniac and Grayson do right after Thanksgiving dinner?
2. Why does Amanda stay up late the night of her argument with Maniac?
3. Why do Maniac and Grayson trim a tree in the woods?
4. Why does Maniac stop crossing the Schuylkill?
5. Why does Maniac decide to leave town?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)