|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
(a) A tennis ball.
(b) A frog.
(c) A golf ball.
(d) A softball.
2. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
(a) He stands at the bag and waits.
(b) He takes a hat off another player.
(c) He insults McNab.
(d) He challenges McNab.
3. What story does Maniac change in telling to the Pickwells?
(a) The one about "Hands" Down and the punt.
(b) The one about Russell and the trolley.
(c) The one about Maniac running backwards and beating Mars Bar.
(d) The one about the fire hydrant party.
4. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
(a) Strike him out next time.
(b) Tell him to leave town.
(c) Beat him up.
(d) Become his friend.
5. Why does Amanda stay up late the night of her argument with Maniac?
(a) He left and has not come home, so she waits for him.
(b) She is too angry to sleep.
(c) She is crying and can't sleep.
(d) She had kicked the dog and hurt him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Maniac go to Grayson's room at the YMCA?
2. What do the McNab brothers do when they discover that they were actually with Maniac--the famous guy?
3. What is Grayson curious about that he asks Maniac while Maniac eats at the diner?
4. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
5. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)