|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maniac say Amen after Grayson finishes reading his first book?
(a) Maniac prays for Grayson to do better next time.
(b) Maniac is glad it is over.
(c) Maniac says Amen is for when someone does something you really like.
(d) Maniac had prayed Grayson would succeed.
2. Why doesn't Maniac leave the McNab boys when they drive him crazy?
(a) He is afraid that they will rot completely without him.
(b) He is afraid that they will cry.
(c) He is afraid that they will follow him.
(d) He is afraid that they will run away again.
3. What doesn't Maniac do in his new home at the Beales?
(a) Sleep in his bed.
(b) Read to the children.
(c) Take out the trash.
(d) Wash the dishes.
4. What are the cabins in Valley Forge?
(a) Replicas of army shelters.
(b) Family-owned campgrounds.
(c) Run-down cabins from the Civil War.
(d) Abandoned campsites.
5. What does Maniac do for fifteen minutes before completing the knot?
(a) He prays.
(b) He takes a nap.
(c) He drinks an orange soda.
(d) He reads a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maniac ask of God on Thanksgiving Day?
2. What legendary feat does Mars Bar perform for the Pickwell children?
3. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
4. What does Maniac have to convince John that he hadn't done after delivering back his brothers?
5. Why does Maniac bring Mars Bar to Piper's birthday party?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)