|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who specifically has tried to untie the knot before Maniac?
(a) A pickpocket and a mathematician.
(b) A scientist and a mathematician.
(c) A magician and a scientist.
(d) A magician and a pickpocket.
2. What is the first book Grayson reads cover to cover?
(a) "The First Pitch".
(b) "Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel".
(c) "The Little Engine That Could".
(d) "The Story of Babar".
3. What does Russell attempt to travel with?
(a) A 3-wheeler.
(b) A convertible.
(c) A boat.
(d) A scooter.
4. What is the name of McNab's gang?
5. Why does Maniac stop crossing the Schuylkill?
(a) It reminds him of his parents' death.
(b) He wants to head in a different direction.
(c) It is frozen and dangerous.
(d) He is tired of going back and forth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the challenge for in Finsterwald's backyard?
2. Why does Maniac say Amen after Grayson finishes reading his first book?
3. What does the big black man shout about on that hot August day in chapter 17?
4. Who does Grayson say took Maniac's buffalo rag clothes away?
5. What does Maniac paint on the outside of the band shell?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)