|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Amanda carrying to school in her suitcase?
(a) Crayons and drawing paper.
(c) A project.
(d) A puppy.
2. How long is the challenge for in Finsterwald's backyard?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) Thirty minutes.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) Two minutes.
3. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
(a) The children start to tie their own shoes.
(b) The yellow bucket is used more.
(c) The children are better behaved.
(d) Amanda takes baths again with the children.
4. How long does it take Maniac to untie the Cobble's Knot?
(a) Two days.
(b) All day.
(c) Fifteen minutes.
(d) Four hours.
5. What is the first book Grayson reads cover to cover?
(a) "The Story of Babar".
(b) "Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel".
(c) "The Little Engine That Could".
(d) "The First Pitch".
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the other children want to touch Maniac after he speaks with whoever answered Finsterwald's door?
2. What does Mrs. Beale finally ask Maniac one day while he is licking icing?
3. What deal does Maniac first make with the McNab boys about school?
4. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
5. Who does Grayson say took Maniac's buffalo rag clothes away?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)