|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of McNab's gang?
2. Why does Maniac use only one hand to handle the football?
(a) He is showing off.
(b) His other hand is hurt.
(c) He only has one hand.
(d) He is holding a book with the other one.
3. What doesn't Maniac do in his new home at the Beales?
(a) Wash the dishes.
(b) Sleep in his bed.
(c) Read to the children.
(d) Take out the trash.
4. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
(a) He strikes out sixteen hitters.
(b) He hits them with his fastball.
(c) He insults all of them with bad words.
(d) He throws out everyone at first base.
5. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
(a) They play football together.
(b) Maniac refuses to play football with "Hands" Down.
(c) "Hands" Down harasses Maniac for punting that first day.
(d) "Hands" Down makes sure Maniac is on the other team.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
2. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
3. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
4. Why does Maniac decide to leave town?
5. What does Mrs. Beale finally ask Maniac one day while he is licking icing?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)