|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
(a) Jeffrey Beale.
(b) Amanda Beale.
(c) Brian Denehy.
(d) Arnold Jones.
2. What does the big black man shout about on that hot August day in chapter 17?
(a) That white people waste everything.
(b) That white people shouldn't swim in his water.
(c) That white people are ruining his neighborhood.
(d) That white people never have enough.
3. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
(a) A tennis ball.
(b) A softball.
(c) A golf ball.
(d) A frog.
4. Why does Maniac use only one hand to handle the football?
(a) His other hand is hurt.
(b) He is holding a book with the other one.
(c) He only has one hand.
(d) He is showing off.
5. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
(a) At Amanda's house.
(b) At the house where he ate spaghetti.
(c) His shed at the zoo.
(d) In the East End of town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the neighborhood woman use to stop Mars Bar Thompson?
2. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
3. What is being called over and over again to Maniac when the kids are playing on that hot August day in chapter 17?
4. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
5. Why does Maniac decide to leave town?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)