|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
(a) A candy bar.
(b) A football.
(c) Amanda's book.
(d) His hat.
2. What does the big black man shout about on that hot August day in chapter 17?
(a) That white people are ruining his neighborhood.
(b) That white people never have enough.
(c) That white people shouldn't swim in his water.
(d) That white people waste everything.
3. It is such a hot August day that the kids decide to play in what?
(a) The creek.
(b) The pool.
(c) The pond.
(d) The fire hydrant water.
4. What causes the red bumps to surface on Maniac's body?
(b) Chicken Pox.
(c) Poison Ivy.
5. What does the neighborhood woman use to stop Mars Bar Thompson?
(a) A broom and a stare.
(b) A call to the police.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A stare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
2. What is being called over and over again to Maniac when the kids are playing on that hot August day in chapter 17?
3. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
4. What doesn't Maniac do in his new home at the Beales?
5. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)