|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Beale finally ask Maniac one day while he is licking icing?
(a) "Where are your parents?"
(b) "Are you Maniac?"
(c) "Why don't you have a home?"
(d) "Where did you come from?"
2. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
(a) His hat.
(b) Amanda's book.
(c) A football.
(d) A candy bar.
3. Who is Brian Denehy?
(a) The star quarterback.
(b) A soccer player.
(c) The football coach.
(d) The first person Maniac meets in Two Mills.
4. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
(a) They think he is odd, so they give him an odd name.
(b) After all of Jeffrey's stunts, they figure he is a maniac.
(c) Jeffrey tells them his nickname is Maniac.
(d) They say it is the name of the book that he was reading.
5. Why are Hester, Lester, and Amanda keeping Maniac from going home early one morning in Chapter 17?
(a) They do not want him to see that the house has been vandalized.
(b) They do not want him to see the big black man is at their house.
(c) They do not want him to see that their house has been toilet papered.
(d) They do not want him to see that the police are at their house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
2. It is such a hot August day that the kids decide to play in what?
3. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
4. Why does Maniac decide to leave town?
5. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)