|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
(a) She trips and falls.
(b) She lends one of her books.
(c) She is late to school.
(d) She falls in love.
2. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
(a) A candy bar.
(b) A football.
(c) His hat.
(d) Amanda's book.
3. What kind of story does Amanda give to Maniac?
(a) The Children's Crusade.
(b) Children's Poetry.
(c) A book about puppies.
(d) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
4. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
(a) He is a runt who is not on the league.
(b) Maniac is not on the Green Sox.
(c) He knows Maniac can hit the ball.
(d) Maniac's shoes are flapping.
5. What is Amanda carrying to school in her suitcase?
(a) A project.
(b) A puppy.
(c) Crayons and drawing paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
2. It is such a hot August day that the kids decide to play in what?
3. Why are Hester, Lester, and Amanda keeping Maniac from going home early one morning in Chapter 17?
4. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
5. Why does Amanda stay up late the night of her argument with Maniac?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)