|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't Maniac do in his new home at the Beales?
(a) Take out the trash.
(b) Sleep in his bed.
(c) Wash the dishes.
(d) Read to the children.
2. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
(a) Maniac is not on the Green Sox.
(b) Maniac's shoes are flapping.
(c) He is a runt who is not on the league.
(d) He knows Maniac can hit the ball.
3. Who is Brian Denehy?
(a) The star quarterback.
(b) The football coach.
(c) The first person Maniac meets in Two Mills.
(d) A soccer player.
4. What is the name of McNab's gang?
5. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
(a) At Amanda's house.
(b) In the East End of town.
(c) At the house where he ate spaghetti.
(d) His shed at the zoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
2. Why does Maniac use only one hand to handle the football?
3. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
4. Why does Amanda stay up late the night of her argument with Maniac?
5. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)