|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
(a) He challenges McNab.
(b) He takes a hat off another player.
(c) He stands at the bag and waits.
(d) He insults McNab.
2. What does Maniac wonder about Black people?
(a) Why they don't come to the West End.
(b) Why they live on the East End.
(c) Why they celebrate the Fourth of July with the white people.
(d) Why they call themselves black.
3. Why does Amanda stay up late the night of her argument with Maniac?
(a) She is crying and can't sleep.
(b) She is too angry to sleep.
(c) He left and has not come home, so she waits for him.
(d) She had kicked the dog and hurt him.
4. Why does Maniac use only one hand to handle the football?
(a) His other hand is hurt.
(b) He is holding a book with the other one.
(c) He is showing off.
(d) He only has one hand.
5. It is such a hot August day that the kids decide to play in what?
(a) The pool.
(b) The creek.
(c) The fire hydrant water.
(d) The pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
2. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
3. What causes the red bumps to surface on Maniac's body?
4. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
5. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)