|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
(a) A candy bar.
(b) Amanda's book.
(c) A football.
(d) His hat.
2. What does the neighborhood woman use to stop Mars Bar Thompson?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A call to the police.
(c) A stare.
(d) A broom and a stare.
3. Why are Hester, Lester, and Amanda keeping Maniac from going home early one morning in Chapter 17?
(a) They do not want him to see that the house has been vandalized.
(b) They do not want him to see that their house has been toilet papered.
(c) They do not want him to see that the police are at their house.
(d) They do not want him to see the big black man is at their house.
4. What does the big black man shout about on that hot August day in chapter 17?
(a) That white people never have enough.
(b) That white people shouldn't swim in his water.
(c) That white people are ruining his neighborhood.
(d) That white people waste everything.
5. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
(a) He insults all of them with bad words.
(b) He hits them with his fastball.
(c) He strikes out sixteen hitters.
(d) He throws out everyone at first base.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
2. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
3. With what does Mars Bar Thompson challenge Maniac?
4. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
5. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)