|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
(a) Brian Denehy.
(b) Amanda Beale.
(c) Jeffrey Beale.
(d) Arnold Jones.
2. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
(a) A tennis ball.
(b) A softball.
(c) A frog.
(d) A golf ball.
3. Why does Maniac decide to leave town?
(a) He is afraid of the big black man.
(b) He does not want the Beales to get hurt.
(c) He does not like that people don't like him.
(d) He does not want a riot to break out.
4. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
(a) They play football together.
(b) Maniac refuses to play football with "Hands" Down.
(c) "Hands" Down harasses Maniac for punting that first day.
(d) "Hands" Down makes sure Maniac is on the other team.
5. What does Maniac wonder about Black people?
(a) Why they live on the East End.
(b) Why they don't come to the West End.
(c) Why they call themselves black.
(d) Why they celebrate the Fourth of July with the white people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Brian Denehy?
2. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
3. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
4. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
5. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)