|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the big black man shout about on that hot August day in chapter 17?
(a) That white people shouldn't swim in his water.
(b) That white people are ruining his neighborhood.
(c) That white people never have enough.
(d) That white people waste everything.
2. What causes the red bumps to surface on Maniac's body?
(c) Poison Ivy.
(d) Chicken Pox.
3. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
(a) His hat.
(b) Amanda's book.
(c) A candy bar.
(d) A football.
4. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
(a) His shed at the zoo.
(b) At the house where he ate spaghetti.
(c) At Amanda's house.
(d) In the East End of town.
5. What does Maniac wonder about Black people?
(a) Why they call themselves black.
(b) Why they live on the East End.
(c) Why they don't come to the West End.
(d) Why they celebrate the Fourth of July with the white people.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is such a hot August day that the kids decide to play in what?
2. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
3. Why does Amanda stay up late the night of her argument with Maniac?
4. With what does Mars Bar Thompson challenge Maniac?
5. Why are Hester, Lester, and Amanda keeping Maniac from going home early one morning in Chapter 17?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)