|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Brian Denehy?
(a) The first person Maniac meets in Two Mills.
(b) A soccer player.
(c) The star quarterback.
(d) The football coach.
2. What is the name of McNab's gang?
3. Why does Maniac use only one hand to handle the football?
(a) He is holding a book with the other one.
(b) He is showing off.
(c) His other hand is hurt.
(d) He only has one hand.
4. It is such a hot August day that the kids decide to play in what?
(a) The pool.
(b) The fire hydrant water.
(c) The creek.
(d) The pond.
5. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
(a) "Hands" Down makes sure Maniac is on the other team.
(b) "Hands" Down harasses Maniac for punting that first day.
(c) Maniac refuses to play football with "Hands" Down.
(d) They play football together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maniac wind up after he runs from the baseball game?
2. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
3. What causes the red bumps to surface on Maniac's body?
4. What does Mrs. Beale finally ask Maniac one day while he is licking icing?
5. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)