|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
(a) She trips and falls.
(b) She is late to school.
(c) She falls in love.
(d) She lends one of her books.
2. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
(a) In a shed at the school.
(b) In the park.
(c) In the deer shed at the zoo.
(d) In a garage behind the restaurant.
3. What does the big black man shout about on that hot August day in chapter 17?
(a) That white people are ruining his neighborhood.
(b) That white people never have enough.
(c) That white people waste everything.
(d) That white people shouldn't swim in his water.
4. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
(a) He throws out everyone at first base.
(b) He insults all of them with bad words.
(c) He strikes out sixteen hitters.
(d) He hits them with his fastball.
5. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
(a) Become his friend.
(b) Beat him up.
(c) Strike him out next time.
(d) Tell him to leave town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
2. What does the neighborhood woman use to stop Mars Bar Thompson?
3. What does Mrs. Beale finally ask Maniac one day while he is licking icing?
4. What is the name of McNab's gang?
5. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)