|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
(a) In the park.
(b) In the deer shed at the zoo.
(c) In a garage behind the restaurant.
(d) In a shed at the school.
2. With what does Mars Bar Thompson challenge Maniac?
(a) A neighborhood woman.
(b) A candy bar.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) His fist.
3. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
(a) Brian Denehy.
(b) Amanda Beale.
(c) Jeffrey Beale.
(d) Arnold Jones.
4. What does Maniac wonder about Black people?
(a) Why they celebrate the Fourth of July with the white people.
(b) Why they live on the East End.
(c) Why they don't come to the West End.
(d) Why they call themselves black.
5. Why does Maniac decide to leave town?
(a) He does not want a riot to break out.
(b) He does not like that people don't like him.
(c) He is afraid of the big black man.
(d) He does not want the Beales to get hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't Maniac do in his new home at the Beales?
2. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
3. What does Mrs. Beale finally ask Maniac one day while he is licking icing?
4. What does the big black man shout about on that hot August day in chapter 17?
5. What kind of story does Amanda give to Maniac?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)