|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the neighborhood woman use to stop Mars Bar Thompson?
(a) A broom and a stare.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A call to the police.
(d) A stare.
2. Why does Maniac use only one hand to handle the football?
(a) He only has one hand.
(b) He is showing off.
(c) His other hand is hurt.
(d) He is holding a book with the other one.
3. What is Amanda carrying to school in her suitcase?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A project.
(d) Crayons and drawing paper.
4. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
(a) In the deer shed at the zoo.
(b) In the park.
(c) In a garage behind the restaurant.
(d) In a shed at the school.
5. Who is Brian Denehy?
(a) The star quarterback.
(b) A soccer player.
(c) The football coach.
(d) The first person Maniac meets in Two Mills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maniac decide to leave town?
2. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
3. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
4. What is being called over and over again to Maniac when the kids are playing on that hot August day in chapter 17?
5. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)