|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maniac decide to leave town?
(a) He is afraid of the big black man.
(b) He does not want a riot to break out.
(c) He does not like that people don't like him.
(d) He does not want the Beales to get hurt.
2. What kind of story does Amanda give to Maniac?
(a) A book about puppies.
(b) The Children's Crusade.
(c) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
(d) Children's Poetry.
3. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
(a) His hat.
(b) A candy bar.
(c) A football.
(d) Amanda's book.
4. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
(a) Amanda Beale.
(b) Arnold Jones.
(c) Jeffrey Beale.
(d) Brian Denehy.
5. Who is Brian Denehy?
(a) A soccer player.
(b) The football coach.
(c) The first person Maniac meets in Two Mills.
(d) The star quarterback.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't Maniac do in his new home at the Beales?
2. What causes the red bumps to surface on Maniac's body?
3. What does Mrs. Beale finally ask Maniac one day while he is licking icing?
4. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
5. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)