|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
(a) "Hands" Down harasses Maniac for punting that first day.
(b) They play football together.
(c) Maniac refuses to play football with "Hands" Down.
(d) "Hands" Down makes sure Maniac is on the other team.
2. What causes the red bumps to surface on Maniac's body?
(b) Chicken Pox.
(c) Poison Ivy.
3. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
(a) She is late to school.
(b) She lends one of her books.
(c) She falls in love.
(d) She trips and falls.
4. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
(a) The children are better behaved.
(b) Amanda takes baths again with the children.
(c) The yellow bucket is used more.
(d) The children start to tie their own shoes.
5. What does the big black man shout about on that hot August day in chapter 17?
(a) That white people waste everything.
(b) That white people are ruining his neighborhood.
(c) That white people never have enough.
(d) That white people shouldn't swim in his water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McNab decide to do to Maniac in retaliation for the baseball incident?
2. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
3. What is the name of McNab's gang?
4. What doesn't Maniac do in his new home at the Beales?
5. What does Mars Bar Thompson take from Maniac?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)