|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Amanda for the first and only time in Chapter 3?
(a) She is late to school.
(b) She lends one of her books.
(c) She trips and falls.
(d) She falls in love.
2. What kind of story does Amanda give to Maniac?
(a) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
(b) The Children's Crusade.
(c) Children's Poetry.
(d) A book about puppies.
3. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
(a) The children start to tie their own shoes.
(b) Amanda takes baths again with the children.
(c) The children are better behaved.
(d) The yellow bucket is used more.
4. Who is the first person to speak with Maniac in Two Mills?
(a) Arnold Jones.
(b) Amanda Beale.
(c) Jeffrey Beale.
(d) Brian Denehy.
5. What doesn't Maniac do in his new home at the Beales?
(a) Read to the children.
(b) Sleep in his bed.
(c) Take out the trash.
(d) Wash the dishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
2. Why does Maniac use only one hand to handle the football?
3. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
4. Who is Brian Denehy?
5. What is the name of McNab's gang?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)