|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who specifically has tried to untie the knot before Maniac?
(a) A pickpocket and a mathematician.
(b) A scientist and a mathematician.
(c) A magician and a pickpocket.
(d) A magician and a scientist.
2. What does Maniac wonder about Black people?
(a) Why they celebrate the Fourth of July with the white people.
(b) Why they live on the East End.
(c) Why they call themselves black.
(d) Why they don't come to the West End.
3. Why does Maniac stop crossing the Schuylkill?
(a) It is frozen and dangerous.
(b) He wants to head in a different direction.
(c) He is tired of going back and forth.
(d) It reminds him of his parents' death.
4. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
(a) Maniac refuses to play football with "Hands" Down.
(b) "Hands" Down makes sure Maniac is on the other team.
(c) "Hands" Down harasses Maniac for punting that first day.
(d) They play football together.
5. What/Who does Maniac wait for in the cabin in Valley Forge?
(b) Mr. Beale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
2. What won't Maniac do for food?
3. What does Mr. Cobble use the knot for?
4. What do Grayson and Maniac buy at Woolworths?
5. What strategy does Grayson use to help him learn to read?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)