|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What won't Maniac do for food?
(a) He will not do odd jobs.
(b) He will not beg.
(c) He will not go to soup kitchens.
(d) He will not take it from the zoo.
2. What does Maniac do for Grayson after he reads his first book?
(a) Maniac takes him out to dinner.
(b) Maniac cooks for him.
(c) Maniac gives him another book.
(d) Maniac sends him home.
3. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
(a) A frog.
(b) A tennis ball.
(c) A softball.
(d) A golf ball.
4. What/Who does Maniac wait for in the cabin in Valley Forge?
(b) Mr. Beale.
5. Why does Grayson not know how to read?
(a) His parents were drunks.
(b) He has a learning disability.
(c) He heard his teacher say he was never going to learn to read.
(d) He never went to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
2. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
3. What causes the red bumps to surface on Maniac's body?
4. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
5. What strategy does Grayson use to help him learn to read?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)