|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maniac do for fifteen minutes before completing the knot?
(a) He prays.
(b) He takes a nap.
(c) He reads a book.
(d) He drinks an orange soda.
2. What/Who does Maniac wait for in the cabin in Valley Forge?
(b) Mr. Beale.
3. What is the first book Grayson reads cover to cover?
(a) "The Little Engine That Could".
(b) "The Story of Babar".
(c) "The First Pitch".
(d) "Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel".
4. What doesn't Maniac do in his new home at the Beales?
(a) Sleep in his bed.
(b) Take out the trash.
(c) Read to the children.
(d) Wash the dishes.
5. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
(a) He is a runt who is not on the league.
(b) Maniac's shoes are flapping.
(c) He knows Maniac can hit the ball.
(d) Maniac is not on the Green Sox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
2. What does Mrs. Beale finally ask Maniac one day while he is licking icing?
3. Why does Maniac say Amen after Grayson finishes reading his first book?
4. What is the prize for untying the Cobble's Knot?
5. Why doesn't Maniac stay in the band shell after Grayson's death?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)