|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
(a) In a garage behind the restaurant.
(b) In the park.
(c) In a shed at the school.
(d) In the deer shed at the zoo.
2. Why does Maniac stop crossing the Schuylkill?
(a) It is frozen and dangerous.
(b) He is tired of going back and forth.
(c) He wants to head in a different direction.
(d) It reminds him of his parents' death.
3. What do Grayson and Maniac buy at Woolworths?
(a) Picture books.
(b) A baseball glove.
(c) A blackboard and chalk.
(d) An alphabet poster.
4. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
(a) After all of Jeffrey's stunts, they figure he is a maniac.
(b) They say it is the name of the book that he was reading.
(c) Jeffrey tells them his nickname is Maniac.
(d) They think he is odd, so they give him an odd name.
5. What does the boy give to Maniac while he is untying the knot?
(a) A Devil Dog.
(b) A Ring Ding.
(c) A Peanut Butter Kandy Kake.
(d) A Butterscotch Krimpet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the cabins in Valley Forge?
2. What doesn't Maniac do in his new home at the Beales?
3. What is the prize for untying the Cobble's Knot?
4. What does Maniac do for Grayson after he reads his first book?
5. What does Maniac wonder about Black people?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)