|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
(a) He insults all of them with bad words.
(b) He strikes out sixteen hitters.
(c) He throws out everyone at first base.
(d) He hits them with his fastball.
2. What does Mr. Cobble use the knot for?
(a) To tie leftover string pieces.
(b) As a conversation piece.
(c) As a site seeing object.
(d) To draw in business.
3. What causes the red bumps to surface on Maniac's body?
(a) Chicken Pox.
(c) Poison Ivy.
4. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
(a) He takes a hat off another player.
(b) He insults McNab.
(c) He stands at the bag and waits.
(d) He challenges McNab.
5. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
(a) After all of Jeffrey's stunts, they figure he is a maniac.
(b) They think he is odd, so they give him an odd name.
(c) Jeffrey tells them his nickname is Maniac.
(d) They say it is the name of the book that he was reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
2. What won't Maniac do for food?
3. What does Mrs. Beale finally ask Maniac one day while he is licking icing?
4. What does Maniac wonder about Black people?
5. What do Grayson and Maniac buy at Woolworths?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)