|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
(a) He challenges McNab.
(b) He insults McNab.
(c) He takes a hat off another player.
(d) He stands at the bag and waits.
2. What causes the red bumps to surface on Maniac's body?
(c) Poison Ivy.
(d) Chicken Pox.
3. What won't Maniac do for food?
(a) He will not take it from the zoo.
(b) He will not go to soup kitchens.
(c) He will not do odd jobs.
(d) He will not beg.
4. What/Who does Maniac wait for in the cabin in Valley Forge?
(d) Mr. Beale.
5. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
(a) The children are better behaved.
(b) Amanda takes baths again with the children.
(c) The children start to tie their own shoes.
(d) The yellow bucket is used more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Cobble use the knot for?
2. Why does Maniac say Amen after Grayson finishes reading his first book?
3. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
4. What strategy does Grayson use to help him learn to read?
5. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)