|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
(a) In the park.
(b) In a garage behind the restaurant.
(c) In a shed at the school.
(d) In the deer shed at the zoo.
2. Why does Maniac say Amen after Grayson finishes reading his first book?
(a) Maniac is glad it is over.
(b) Maniac had prayed Grayson would succeed.
(c) Maniac prays for Grayson to do better next time.
(d) Maniac says Amen is for when someone does something you really like.
3. What does Maniac do for fifteen minutes before completing the knot?
(a) He prays.
(b) He drinks an orange soda.
(c) He takes a nap.
(d) He reads a book.
4. What are the cabins in Valley Forge?
(a) Replicas of army shelters.
(b) Abandoned campsites.
(c) Family-owned campgrounds.
(d) Run-down cabins from the Civil War.
5. Why does Grayson not know how to read?
(a) His parents were drunks.
(b) He heard his teacher say he was never going to learn to read.
(c) He never went to school.
(d) He has a learning disability.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
2. How long does it take Maniac to untie the Cobble's Knot?
3. What doesn't Maniac do in his new home at the Beales?
4. What causes the red bumps to surface on Maniac's body?
5. What does the boy give to Maniac while he is untying the knot?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)