|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
(a) He throws out everyone at first base.
(b) He hits them with his fastball.
(c) He insults all of them with bad words.
(d) He strikes out sixteen hitters.
2. What doesn't Maniac do in his new home at the Beales?
(a) Wash the dishes.
(b) Sleep in his bed.
(c) Take out the trash.
(d) Read to the children.
3. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
(a) The children start to tie their own shoes.
(b) The children are better behaved.
(c) The yellow bucket is used more.
(d) Amanda takes baths again with the children.
4. What is the prize for untying the Cobble's Knot?
(a) Butterscotch Krimpets for a year.
(b) One hundred dollars worth of Cobble's groceries.
(c) Pizza for a year.
(d) Free soda when pizza is purchased for a year.
5. Why does Grayson not know how to read?
(a) He heard his teacher say he was never going to learn to read.
(b) He never went to school.
(c) His parents were drunks.
(d) He has a learning disability.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy give to Maniac while he is untying the knot?
2. What/Who does Maniac wait for in the cabin in Valley Forge?
3. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
4. What does Mr. Cobble use the knot for?
5. What does Mrs. Beale finally ask Maniac one day while he is licking icing?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)