|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
(a) A frog.
(b) A tennis ball.
(c) A golf ball.
(d) A softball.
2. What doesn't Maniac do in his new home at the Beales?
(a) Take out the trash.
(b) Wash the dishes.
(c) Read to the children.
(d) Sleep in his bed.
3. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
(a) In a shed at the school.
(b) In the deer shed at the zoo.
(c) In the park.
(d) In a garage behind the restaurant.
4. What is the first book Grayson reads cover to cover?
(a) "The Little Engine That Could".
(b) "Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel".
(c) "The First Pitch".
(d) "The Story of Babar".
5. What won't Maniac do for food?
(a) He will not go to soup kitchens.
(b) He will not beg.
(c) He will not take it from the zoo.
(d) He will not do odd jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the cabins in Valley Forge?
2. What does Maniac wonder about Black people?
3. What does Mr. Cobble use the knot for?
4. Who specifically has tried to untie the knot before Maniac?
5. How long does it take Maniac to untie the Cobble's Knot?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)