|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
(a) A softball.
(b) A tennis ball.
(c) A frog.
(d) A golf ball.
2. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
(a) "Hands" Down harasses Maniac for punting that first day.
(b) "Hands" Down makes sure Maniac is on the other team.
(c) Maniac refuses to play football with "Hands" Down.
(d) They play football together.
3. Why doesn't McNab want to pitch to Maniac?
(a) He is a runt who is not on the league.
(b) Maniac's shoes are flapping.
(c) He knows Maniac can hit the ball.
(d) Maniac is not on the Green Sox.
4. What does Maniac do for fifteen minutes before completing the knot?
(a) He takes a nap.
(b) He reads a book.
(c) He drinks an orange soda.
(d) He prays.
5. Who specifically has tried to untie the knot before Maniac?
(a) A magician and a pickpocket.
(b) A pickpocket and a mathematician.
(c) A magician and a scientist.
(d) A scientist and a mathematician.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Grayson not know how to read?
2. What causes the red bumps to surface on Maniac's body?
3. What is the first book Grayson reads cover to cover?
4. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
5. Why does Maniac stop crossing the Schuylkill?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)