|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What last thing does Maniac do before he leaves the band shell?
(a) He paints over the number 101.
(b) He empties it.
(c) He destroys it.
(d) He throws out all of Grayson's belongings.
2. What are the cabins in Valley Forge?
(a) Run-down cabins from the Civil War.
(b) Family-owned campgrounds.
(c) Replicas of army shelters.
(d) Abandoned campsites.
3. What won't Maniac do for food?
(a) He will not beg.
(b) He will not do odd jobs.
(c) He will not go to soup kitchens.
(d) He will not take it from the zoo.
4. How long does it take Maniac to untie the Cobble's Knot?
(a) Fifteen minutes.
(b) Four hours.
(c) All day.
(d) Two days.
5. What is the first book Grayson reads cover to cover?
(a) "The Little Engine That Could".
(b) "The Story of Babar".
(c) "The First Pitch".
(d) "Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel".
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maniac do for fifteen minutes before completing the knot?
2. What/Who does Maniac wait for in the cabin in Valley Forge?
3. What is the prize for untying the Cobble's Knot?
4. Why does Maniac say Amen after Grayson finishes reading his first book?
5. Who specifically has tried to untie the knot before Maniac?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)