|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Maniac meets "Hands" Down?
(a) "Hands" Down makes sure Maniac is on the other team.
(b) "Hands" Down harasses Maniac for punting that first day.
(c) Maniac refuses to play football with "Hands" Down.
(d) They play football together.
2. Why does Maniac stop crossing the Schuylkill?
(a) He wants to head in a different direction.
(b) It reminds him of his parents' death.
(c) He is tired of going back and forth.
(d) It is frozen and dangerous.
3. Who specifically has tried to untie the knot before Maniac?
(a) A pickpocket and a mathematician.
(b) A scientist and a mathematician.
(c) A magician and a pickpocket.
(d) A magician and a scientist.
4. How long does it take Maniac to untie the Cobble's Knot?
(a) All day.
(b) Two days.
(c) Fifteen minutes.
(d) Four hours.
5. What doesn't Maniac do in his new home at the Beales?
(a) Read to the children.
(b) Take out the trash.
(c) Sleep in his bed.
(d) Wash the dishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
2. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
3. What won't Maniac do for food?
4. What last thing does Maniac do before he leaves the band shell?
5. What does Maniac wonder about Black people?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)