|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maniac want from Amanda at the end of Chapter 13 that she won't give him?
(a) Another one of her books.
(b) Encyclopedia A.
(c) Her forgiveness.
(d) Her bike.
2. What can't Maniac see about what is going on around him in chapter 16?
(a) That some kids do not like him.
(b) That his skin isn't white.
(c) That Amanda is mad at him.
(d) That he is no longer welcome at the Beale's home.
3. What does Maniac paint on the outside of the band shell?
(c) Beware of buffalos.
(d) The number 101.
4. What does "Hands" Down do in regard to Maniac that makes the older kids upset?
(a) He tells the older kids that Maniac does not like them.
(b) He brags to the older kids about Maniac.
(c) He laughs at the older kids when Maniac beats them.
(d) He laughs that Maniac is his friend and not theirs.
5. Why do Maniac and Grayson trim a tree in the woods?
(a) They still have not satisfied their need to decorate.
(b) They can't fit a tree in the equipment room.
(c) They want to liven up the woods for the animals.
(d) They are afraid the lights will catch fire inside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Russell and Piper fear has happened to Maniac while in the East End?
2. What does Maniac say trash words have in common with church words?
3. What are all of the boys bringing into the dining room of the McNab house?
4. By Christmas, where has Grayson moved?
5. What are the McNabs and Cobras building in the dining room of the McNab house?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)