|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Maniac and Grayson trim a tree in the woods?
(a) They are afraid the lights will catch fire inside.
(b) They can't fit a tree in the equipment room.
(c) They still have not satisfied their need to decorate.
(d) They want to liven up the woods for the animals.
2. What are all of the boys bringing into the dining room of the McNab house?
(d) Cinder blocks.
3. What does Maniac ask of God on Thanksgiving Day?
(a) To let Maniac find a family to live with.
(b) To make sure his parents are at peace.
(c) To let him return to the Beales to live.
(d) To let the Beales know that he is thinking of them.
4. What does "Hands" Down do in regard to Maniac that makes the older kids upset?
(a) He laughs that Maniac is his friend and not theirs.
(b) He laughs at the older kids when Maniac beats them.
(c) He tells the older kids that Maniac does not like them.
(d) He brags to the older kids about Maniac.
5. Why does Mrs. Beale get mad at Maniac the day she is making meatloaf?
(a) He talks trash to her.
(b) He tells her that he loves her.
(c) He spills the meatloaf on the floor.
(d) He says that he does not like meatloaf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the McNabs call the thing that they are building in the dining room of the McNab house?
2. What does Maniac want from Amanda at the end of Chapter 13 that she won't give him?
3. By Christmas, where has Grayson moved?
4. What do Maniac and Grayson do on Thanksgiving Day in the cold?
5. What does John believe is going to happen at some point with the East Enders?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)