|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maniac ask of God on Thanksgiving Day?
(a) To let him return to the Beales to live.
(b) To make sure his parents are at peace.
(c) To let the Beales know that he is thinking of them.
(d) To let Maniac find a family to live with.
2. By Christmas, where has Grayson moved?
(a) To the West End.
(b) To his own house.
(c) To the band shell.
(d) To his own apartment.
3. What do Maniac and Grayson do right after Thanksgiving dinner?
(a) Dance the polka.
(b) Play cards.
(d) Play baseball.
4. What do Maniac and Grayson do on Thanksgiving Day in the cold?
(a) They go ice-skating.
(b) They go watch the high school football game.
(c) They go to the zoo.
(d) They play baseball.
5. What can't Maniac see about what is going on around him in chapter 16?
(a) That some kids do not like him.
(b) That he is no longer welcome at the Beale's home.
(c) That Amanda is mad at him.
(d) That his skin isn't white.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maniac paint on the outside of the band shell?
2. What do the McNabs call the thing that they are building in the dining room of the McNab house?
3. What does Maniac say trash words have in common with church words?
4. Why do Maniac and Grayson trim a tree in the woods?
5. Why does Mrs. Beale get mad at Maniac the day she is making meatloaf?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)