|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a reason why the bigger kids from all over come to the vacant lot to see Maniac?
(a) To see how good he really was.
(b) To see if everything they heard was true.
(c) To tell him that he was not welcome in their town.
(d) To test him.
2. Why does Mrs. Beale get mad at Maniac the day she is making meatloaf?
(a) He says that he does not like meatloaf.
(b) He talks trash to her.
(c) He spills the meatloaf on the floor.
(d) He tells her that he loves her.
3. What are the McNabs and Cobras building in the dining room of the McNab house?
(a) A fortress.
(b) A wall.
(c) A castle.
(d) A barbeque pit.
4. Why do Maniac and Grayson trim a tree in the woods?
(a) They want to liven up the woods for the animals.
(b) They are afraid the lights will catch fire inside.
(c) They still have not satisfied their need to decorate.
(d) They can't fit a tree in the equipment room.
5. What does Maniac ask of God on Thanksgiving Day?
(a) To make sure his parents are at peace.
(b) To let the Beales know that he is thinking of them.
(c) To let him return to the Beales to live.
(d) To let Maniac find a family to live with.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the McNabs call the thing that they are building in the dining room of the McNab house?
2. What are all of the boys bringing into the dining room of the McNab house?
3. What does "Hands" Down do in regard to Maniac that makes the older kids upset?
4. What do Russell and Piper fear has happened to Maniac while in the East End?
5. What does Maniac paint on the outside of the band shell?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)