|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does John believe the incident with the East Enders will happen?
(a) In the summer.
(b) In a month.
(c) In the winter.
(d) In a week.
2. What are all of the boys bringing into the dining room of the McNab house?
(a) Cinder blocks.
3. Which of the following is not a reason why the bigger kids from all over come to the vacant lot to see Maniac?
(a) To test him.
(b) To tell him that he was not welcome in their town.
(c) To see how good he really was.
(d) To see if everything they heard was true.
4. Why do Maniac and Grayson trim a tree in the woods?
(a) They want to liven up the woods for the animals.
(b) They can't fit a tree in the equipment room.
(c) They are afraid the lights will catch fire inside.
(d) They still have not satisfied their need to decorate.
5. What can't Maniac see about what is going on around him in chapter 16?
(a) That his skin isn't white.
(b) That some kids do not like him.
(c) That he is no longer welcome at the Beale's home.
(d) That Amanda is mad at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maniac want from Amanda at the end of Chapter 13 that she won't give him?
2. What are the McNabs and Cobras building in the dining room of the McNab house?
3. Why does Mrs. Beale get mad at Maniac the day she is making meatloaf?
4. What does "Hands" Down do in regard to Maniac that makes the older kids upset?
5. What do Russell and Piper fear has happened to Maniac while in the East End?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)