|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the McNabs and Cobras building in the dining room of the McNab house?
(a) A castle.
(b) A barbeque pit.
(c) A wall.
(d) A fortress.
2. By Christmas, where has Grayson moved?
(a) To the band shell.
(b) To his own house.
(c) To his own apartment.
(d) To the West End.
3. What can't Maniac see about what is going on around him in chapter 16?
(a) That he is no longer welcome at the Beale's home.
(b) That his skin isn't white.
(c) That Amanda is mad at him.
(d) That some kids do not like him.
4. Why does Mrs. Beale get mad at Maniac the day she is making meatloaf?
(a) He spills the meatloaf on the floor.
(b) He talks trash to her.
(c) He tells her that he loves her.
(d) He says that he does not like meatloaf.
5. What does Maniac paint on the outside of the band shell?
(a) Beware of buffalos.
(c) The number 101.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maniac say trash words have in common with church words?
2. Which of the following is not a reason why the bigger kids from all over come to the vacant lot to see Maniac?
3. What does Maniac ask of God on Thanksgiving Day?
4. What do the McNabs call the thing that they are building in the dining room of the McNab house?
5. Why do Maniac and Grayson trim a tree in the woods?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)