|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a reason why the bigger kids from all over come to the vacant lot to see Maniac?
(a) To test him.
(b) To see how good he really was.
(c) To tell him that he was not welcome in their town.
(d) To see if everything they heard was true.
2. What does Maniac paint on the outside of the band shell?
(a) The number 101.
(d) Beware of buffalos.
3. By Christmas, where has Grayson moved?
(a) To his own house.
(b) To his own apartment.
(c) To the band shell.
(d) To the West End.
4. What does John believe is going to happen at some point with the East Enders?
(a) They will storm the houses of the West Enders.
(b) They will murder.
(c) They will riot in the streets.
(d) They will move into the West End.
5. What are all of the boys bringing into the dining room of the McNab house?
(b) Cinder blocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Beale get mad at Maniac the day she is making meatloaf?
2. What does Maniac say trash words have in common with church words?
3. What does "Hands" Down do in regard to Maniac that makes the older kids upset?
4. What do Russell and Piper fear has happened to Maniac while in the East End?
5. What do the McNabs call the thing that they are building in the dining room of the McNab house?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)