|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Beale get mad at Maniac the day she is making meatloaf?
(a) He tells her that he loves her.
(b) He spills the meatloaf on the floor.
(c) He says that he does not like meatloaf.
(d) He talks trash to her.
2. What does Maniac say trash words have in common with church words?
(c) A musical tone.
3. By Christmas, where has Grayson moved?
(a) To the band shell.
(b) To his own house.
(c) To the West End.
(d) To his own apartment.
4. Which of the following is not a reason why the bigger kids from all over come to the vacant lot to see Maniac?
(a) To tell him that he was not welcome in their town.
(b) To see if everything they heard was true.
(c) To see how good he really was.
(d) To test him.
5. What does Maniac ask of God on Thanksgiving Day?
(a) To make sure his parents are at peace.
(b) To let Maniac find a family to live with.
(c) To let the Beales know that he is thinking of them.
(d) To let him return to the Beales to live.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can't Maniac see about what is going on around him in chapter 16?
2. What does John believe is going to happen at some point with the East Enders?
3. What does Maniac want from Amanda at the end of Chapter 13 that she won't give him?
4. What do the McNabs call the thing that they are building in the dining room of the McNab house?
5. What do Maniac and Grayson do on Thanksgiving Day in the cold?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)